IndiaDivine.org

RE: Sri Devaperumal Mahasamprokshana committee, Karapangadu-renovation and consecration appeal

Rate this topic

Guest guest

, Sri Devaperumal Mahasamprokshana committee, Karapangadu-renovation and consecration.Respected devotees,Kindly refer to our earlier appeal dated 22nd August 2007 in connection with Samprokshanam of Sri Perundevi Thayar consorted Sri Abeeshta Varadarajaswamy (Abeeshta varadan-Devaperumal) at Karapangadu which is slated on Monday, the 21st April 2008.The following are the original pathirikai and appeal" http://www.pbase. com/svami/ image/84019061 http://www.pbase. com/svami/

image/84019097 The renovation activities are in full swing. With the devine grace and your generous contributions, we are confident of completing the mammoth devine task on time., well before 20th April 2008.In this connection, an appeal from our committee president is appended below for your kind consideration. I once again request all to participate in the kainkaryam by way of generous contributions/donations.Thanking you,AdiyenT.Ramanujam . . SRI DEVAPERUMAL MAHASMPROKSHANA KAINKAARYA COMMITTEE, KARAPPANGADU. Most Respected Sir: Presenting my best compliments to you. I have already sent an appeal, seeking your help

and support for a Divine cause. As you are well-known for your generosity, munificence and associating with noble causes, I take the privilege to seek your benevolent help through your mention-worthy contribution to the project outlined in the appeal. The temple in Karppangadu is considered by Srivaishnava legion, as parrallel is a divya khestra. The greatness of the temple is that the Lord Himself ordained his abode in the tiny village of Karappangadu. The great temple is in a very small village: so much so: the attention it should get is not enough: as a

result it is bereft of regular income. Contributions may be sent by crossed cheque/draft in the name of SRI DEVAPERUMAL MAHA SAMPROKSHANA KAIKARYA COMMITTEE and mail it to V. Swamy, New No: 34/8, Singarachari Street, Triplicane, Chennai 600005. The contact numbers (044) 28442645 Mobile 98408 20605, email varadachariswamy @hotmail.com Remittance may be sent in the following manner also: For the credit of: HSBC Bank, USA # 140, Broadway, Newyork, NY-10015, USA Account No: 000-03381-2, ABA No:A 0108 UID No: U 113908,

Swift: MRMDUS 33 Account Lakshmi Vilas Bank, Mumbai account SRI DEVAPERUMAL MAHASAMPROKSHNA KAINKARYA COMMITTEE current account No: 0430351 00000 1419. This way the contribution amount will be credited to our account in one day. If you choose to send in the above said manner, please send me email with your complete postal address enabling me to send you the official receipt. I invoke the blessings of Lord Varadaraja swamy for your well-being and prosperity. WISHING U AND ALL OTHERS IN YOUR FAMILY A HAPPY, SIGNIFICANT AND

PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR. With warm regards: V. Swamy (President) Detailed profiles 4 marriage! Only at Shaadi.com Try it! Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.Post free auto ads on Yello Classifieds now! Try it now!

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.