IndiaDivine.org

Thanks for Guidance

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Shri Swamy

Wish a happy and good sipiritual journey.

VP Srinivasan

On 1/13/08, srihi <srihi wrote:

SrihiRespected AllNamaskaram, Thaks to everyone who responded to my request in guiding me in route to Divya Kshetrams in KarnatakaI am starting my Tour 2marrow Afternoon, I am sure I will be able to give you all a wonderful Visual Treat by 17th Of Jan .My itenary is like this:13th JanBangalore to Chanraya Patana - Keshava Temple Then from there to Annekere _ Keshava TempleThen From There to HoleNarasipur _ Lakshminarasimha Temple ( Night Halt.

14th JanHoleNarsipur to Gorur _ Yogananda Narasimha TempleThen from there to Ramanathpura - Sri Pattabhirama Temple ( Beautiful eye capturing morhties of Rama,Sita and ,Lakshmana,Bharatha And Sthruguna and of course our Seriya Thiruvadi)

Then from there to Mithuna Saligrama - Yoga Narasimha ,Udayavar and His Pada ThirthaThen From there to Chun Chun Katte ( Here Sita is standing in Right side of Rama) and Priest Narayan Iyengar invited me to Join Seetha Kalyanam in Chunchunkatte on 14th Instant. He informed Kalyanam was supposed to take place on Sunday but it is is postphoned to Monday SO I am fortunate That I can witness the Kalyanam and also show you all the visuals.From there we are proceeding to Kirangur it is very near to Srirangapattinam. It is the Birth place of great Shyishya of Udayavar , That is Sri Thirumalai Ananth Alwar , Bhattar Ananthachar told to come and see the p[lace and also informed there is Sahasra Deepa Usthavam at SArirangapattinam. Then Back to Srirangapatinam want to visit the Separate Narasimha Temple also known as Ugra Narasimha temple.Then Halt at Srirangapattinam or go to Mysore.15th Jan Then to T.Narsipur - Gunja Narasimha Temple.Then to Sosale Venugoapa Swamy Temple. ( Sosle is imnportant for me becasue some people from Sosle were instrumental in installing My Ellu Tha Tha H H Katandethi Anadvan as Andavan , Secondly it is the Native of Sri Sundar Kidambhi Anna of

www.prapatti.com . His Grandfather Mysore Andavan hails from Sosle.) I Think i am correctThen from there to Talakad, Keerthi Narayan Temple ( One of the Panchanarayana Kshetram which Udayavar Estrablished in MelNadu & Also Vaikunta Narayan Temple, Old Temple Renovated and excavated from Sand doons.Then to My Favourate place Sathyagalam - Svami Desikan and then to Madhyarangam - Ranganatha known as Jagan Mohana Ranga.Then to Malavalli - Sarangapani Temple ( It is similar to Kumbakonam Sarangapani but here perumal is standing ) Then to Marehalli - Lakshmi Narasimhan Temple.Then to Kothanda Rama Temple in RamanagaramThen back to PavillionI am sure with all your good wishes i and Geetha WIll be able to sucessfully complete our trip in Motor Bike like previous year

Please pray for our safe tripDasanSridhar

Dear Bhaktas,

Namaskarams. I would like to know the detailed guidelines to visit the Kerala based divya desams and also in tirunelveli and kanyakumari. Is this feasible and if so, how many days will be needed to cover all this. I wanted to take my parents and other elders who are very keen in visiting them. God should give me the strength to go with it. Kindly help me in this regard.

thank you

anu

srinivasan kanna <kanna1957 Sent: Monday, January 14, 2008 9:56:13 AMRe: Thanks for Guidance

Shri Swamy

Wish a happy and good sipiritual journey.

VP Srinivasan

On 1/13/08, srihi <srihi wrote:

SrihiRespected AllNamaskaram, Thaks to everyone who responded to my request in guiding me in route to Divya Kshetrams in KarnatakaI am starting my Tour 2marrow Afternoon, I am sure I will be able to give you all a wonderful Visual Treat by 17th Of Jan .My itenary is like this:13th JanBangalore to Chanraya Patana - Keshava Temple Then from there to Annekere _ Keshava TempleThen From There to HoleNarasipur _ Lakshminarasimha Temple ( Night Halt. 14th JanHoleNarsipur to Gorur _ Yogananda Narasimha TempleThen from there to Ramanathpura - Sri Pattabhirama Temple ( Beautiful eye capturing morhties of Rama,Sita and ,Lakshmana,Bharatha And Sthruguna and of course our Seriya Thiruvadi) Then from there to Mithuna Saligrama - Yoga Narasimha ,Udayavar and His Pada ThirthaThen From there to Chun Chun Katte ( Here Sita is standing in Right side of

Rama) and Priest Narayan Iyengar invited me to Join Seetha Kalyanam in Chunchunkatte on 14th Instant. He informed Kalyanam was supposed to take place on Sunday but it is is postphoned to Monday SO I am fortunate That I can witness the Kalyanam and also show you all the visuals.From there we are proceeding to Kirangur it is very near to Srirangapattinam. It is the Birth place of great Shyishya of Udayavar , That is Sri Thirumalai Ananth Alwar , Bhattar Ananthachar told to come and see the p[lace and also informed there is Sahasra Deepa Usthavam at SArirangapattinam. Then Back to Srirangapatinam want to visit the Separate Narasimha Temple also known as Ugra Narasimha temple.Then Halt at Srirangapattinam or go to Mysore.15th Jan Then to T.Narsipur - Gunja Narasimha Temple.Then to Sosale Venugoapa Swamy Temple. ( Sosle is imnportant for me becasue some people

from Sosle were instrumental in installing My Ellu Tha Tha H H Katandethi Anadvan as Andavan , Secondly it is the Native of Sri Sundar Kidambhi Anna of www.prapatti.com . His Grandfather Mysore Andavan hails from Sosle.) I Think i am correctThen from there to Talakad, Keerthi Narayan Temple ( One of the Panchanarayana Kshetram which Udayavar Estrablished in MelNadu & Also Vaikunta Narayan Temple, Old Temple Renovated and excavated from Sand doons.Then to My Favourate place Sathyagalam - Svami Desikan and then to Madhyarangam - Ranganatha known as Jagan Mohana Ranga.Then to Malavalli - Sarangapani Temple ( It is similar to Kumbakonam Sarangapani but here perumal is standing ) Then to Marehalli - Lakshmi Narasimhan Temple.Then to Kothanda Rama Temple in RamanagaramThen back to

PavillionI am sure with all your good wishes i and Geetha WIll be able to sucessfully complete our trip in Motor Bike like previous year Please pray for our safe tripDasanSridhar

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.