IndiaDivine.org

Srivilliputtur to Trichy - Route

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

frequency of buses from srivilliputhur to trichy is very less whereas frequency to madurai is more and from madurai to trichi it is plenty. by this you can keep travelling and not to waste your time at srivilliputhur bus stop for direct bus to trichy.Jagannath Siripurupu <skjagan2 wrote: Namaskarm, Myself and along with my family are planning to visit Srivilliputtur (via Madurai) this saturday and planning to reach

Srirangam the same night. Sunday night taking the train and wanted to return back chennai on monday morning. Would like to know the temple timings at Srivilliputtur. Also would like to have an idea, whether direct buses are available from Srivilliputtur to Trichy or need to travel via Madurai again. Any information on the above would be helpful to me. Dasan, S K Jagannath Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here sivasailamMURUGAN THUNAI SAILAPATHY SAHAYAM PARAMAKALYANI THUNAI

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

dear bhagavathar,

There are buses from trichy to srirangam and back also. As far as I know the srivilliiputtur temple is closed between 12 noon and 4 pm. Please also plan to visit Kallalaghar temple which is situated in Madurai itself. also alaghar koil which is called tirumalaramjholai, is situated about 20 km from Madurai. from srivilliputtur, there is another divyadesam by name thirutheri or so , I donot remember the exact name. u can find out from srivilliputtur. This is also about 20 km from srivilliputtur. On the way back from Alaghar koil to madurai, you can see one more diivya desam, named Tirumoghur. Iam sure you will be able to cover these divya desams easily in saturday and sunday. Kallaghar temple is the place where periyalwar sung pallandu to the perumal.

wish u good danrshanams,adiye, dasan,

srinivasarao --- On Thu, 6/3/08, Jagannath Siripurupu <skjagan2 wrote:

Jagannath Siripurupu <skjagan2 Srivilliputtur to Trichy - Route Date: Thursday, 6 March, 2008, 6:59 PM

Namaskarm,

Myself and along with my family are planning to visit Srivilliputtur (via Madurai) this saturday and planning to reach Srirangam the same night. Sunday night taking the train and wanted to return back chennai on monday morning.

Would like to know the temple timings at Srivilliputtur. Also would like to have an idea, whether direct buses are available from Srivilliputtur to Trichy or need to travel via Madurai again.

Any information on the above would be helpful to me.

Dasan,

S K Jagannath

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.