IndiaDivine.org

Divya Prabhandham & Veda Classes

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Bakthas, Thanks so much for your reply. They are very informaive. Regards Prasannalakshminarasimhan lakshmanan <lakshmanan_padmaa2002 wrote: Sir,With response to yiou mail iam providing the details:4000 Divaprabamdham is taught by UV.VE.Sri.Peramanallur Srinivasachariar , a great scholar in all subjects like vedha, upadhyayam and Prabandam in West Mambalam. The timings Morning 7.30 9 Evening 7.30

-9There are 30 members studying in his padasalai and more than 10000 people could have been out of the padasalai after the completeting theier course and they are all well to do also;you can contact him ar the belowmentioned address.Sriman K.G.K. Prabandha Padasalai.Hashagiri Street West MambalamNearest location : 2nd left from shobana kalayanamandapam, arya gowda toad West MambalamHe will be available At 7-30 to 9.0p.m in the padasalai. Ph" 9444140428kindly fix an appointment with hism sir as you are coming from mylai. He may be also going out for son upadyayam works.I hope i have provided the information required by youDasan lakshmanankuttan_23785 <kuttan_23785 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Bakthas, Pranams to all. I am residing in Mylapore. I would like to learn Rudram, Chamakam, Slokas, & Divya Prabhadham. Could someone provide the contact details of those who are taking classes for these in and around Mylapore? I would also like to learn Sanskrit & Flute. I would be grateful if someone could provide me the details of these. Thanks. Regards Prasanna Mobile no: 99 400 14954 LakshmananDonate blood - SAVE LIFEDonate eyes - PROVIDE VISION Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.