IndiaDivine.org

Daily THIRUVARADANAM

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

29-07-08 Sri Mathe Ramanujaya. Andal thiruvadihale saranam. Dears Adiyen worshipping the SUDHARSANA CHAKARAM (copper chakaram) and doing thirumanjanam(Thiruvaradanam) on every Saturday the way what i know. From the

day one i started the pooja my life is so peacefully and on improvement way. Regarding that i need some clarification. 1) I feel the way and which i do is not satisfy to me. Can any one Guide me the Procedure and slogans. 2) Some body told me That the SALAGRAMAM only suit for that. But i dint have that .Where i can get . 3) I am Having an Engineering industry.It is is running with average condition. I came to Know that the SUDHARSANAR only the god for the Business.If it is like that please guide me in proper way to improve . 4) I am getting the Krishnar insted of Salagramam from my wife side at marriage time.Shell i do the daily Thiruvaradanam Thanking you SRIVI MOHAN

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Guest guest

This is rreply to shri Mohan.V, doubts on the Thiruvradhanam.

The dieties,that are passed on through parampara are adequate for performing thiruvaradhanam. It is not a must to have salagramams.There is no necessity to acquire them now for thiruvaradhanam.For a Vaishnavite any vaishnavite vigraham is ok, whether krishna, Ranganadha perumal, or andal. But I feel that the Jagath guru's ,ie., Ramanajar's vigraham is a must. Regarding chanting of the slokas what all you have been doing through generations should be continued. Each one would recite as per their traditional practices. Nornmally vaishnavite thiruvadhanam includes offering of prayers to acharyas by reciting guruparampara, offering of arghyam to the sun, Gayathri manthram,Tirupalliyezhuchi, Tiruppavai, purushasuktham, srisuktham,vedavinnappam,offering of prasadams, mangalasasanam and sathuhurai. This is humble submission for the calrification sought.

Adiyen,

Ramanuja dasan,

srinivasarao--- On Tue, 29/7/08, MOHAN V <srivimohanv wrote:

MOHAN V <srivimohanv Daily THIRUVARADANAM Date: Tuesday, 29 July, 2008, 11:23 AM

29-07-08

Sri Mathe Ramanujaya.

Andal thiruvadihale saranam.

Dears

Adiyen worshipping the SUDHARSANA CHAKARAM (copper chakaram) and doing thirumanjanam( Thiruvaradanam) on every Saturday the way what i know. From the day one i started the pooja my life is so peacefully and on improvement way. Regarding that i need some clarification.

1) I feel the way and which i do is not satisfy to me. Can any one Guide me the Procedure and slogans.

2) Some body told me That the SALAGRAMAM only suit for that.

But i dint have that .Where i can get .

3) I am Having an Engineering industry.It is is running with average condition. I came to Know that the SUDHARSANAR only the god for the Business.If it is like that please guide me in proper way to improve .

4) I am getting the Krishnar insted of Salagramam from my wife side at marriage time.Shell i do the daily Thiruvaradanam

Thanking you

SRIVI MOHAN

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.