IndiaDivine.org

Thiruvaaimozhi Eedu ,24000 ,12000,9000,6000 Padi ,Thiruvirutham & all other Vyaakyaanams Uploaded.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Shri: Dear Shri All Vaishnavaas around the world.., Adiyaen's Pranaams. Adiyaen managed to upload entire Thiruvaaimozhi vyaakyaanams written in the past 1000 Years. This is a Asset (nidhi) for shrivaishnavaas. This work is done for you & free to download. Shriman Puthur swamy has took lots of pain in integrating all vyaakyaanams regarding Thiru vaai mozhi starting with 6000 Padi from Ramanuja's Time(1017-1137 A.D). He even have integrated Shri Vedanta desika's Dravida Thaatparya Rathnavali. Nevertheless to say this

composition is a Encyclopaedia for Thiruvaaimozhi.This is a Huge Master piece of work .!!! You will also be amazed to see that every Thiruvaaimozhi paasuram has a direct reference on a verse from Rig Veda (Irukku Mozhi) or Upanishad using sanskrit words. Thereby endorsing that Our Maaran is a "Dravida Baashaa Veda Vyaas". This myth(fact) is also proved in Aacharya Hrudayam. These books are Chiranjeevi Books ( Theerkka Sumangali Bhava Books) and last forever considering the modern electronic trend. and easily cross Continent to continent without paying Custom duty. Adiyaen have taken so much pain in bringing you this piece of work. even if you are not going to read..,

please download it take a print out and keep it in your shelf. so that your kids will know .., where ours roots are coming from.Who knows one day you will also slowly read line by line & page by page and even completely read these books. By and large .., adiyaen also wanted to thank Shriman Vanamaamalai PaRpaNaAbhan Swamin (5.7, 10.2) who wants me to do this work quickly. During this Year's KisshmussH(Christmas) Holidays .., ( Dec 22 to January 2nd) Adiyaen will also bring Vishnu puraanam & other Books, Clean up the existing documents using adobe photoshop to improve print quality. My understanding is you MUST choose either Sanskrit Or Tamil for your (Moksham)Salvation. you should

also put your kids to learn Tamil/Sanskrit despite you are Away from Tamil Nadu in order to nourish the Alwaar's Paasurams. Adiyaen also Added Thiru virutham Vyaakyaanam by Peria Vaachan Pillai. this book was fading fast and adiyaen realised that these letters will fade quickly from reading and needs a face lift. Lots of carnatic Songs has also been added. Please report to me if any of these files are corrupted. (Adiyaen is using SSL - Secure socket Layer during Uploading in order to have restart capability during failed transfer of Data Pockets.) Adiyaen will be happy to re upload those corrupted files. Adiyaen's URL :***************** http://www.saranagathi.org/~balajis ORhttp://www.maransdog.com Adiyaen - Maaran's dog (Tamil Veda Vyaas's Dog )

Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!

Pranam,

Few years back I used to go thru all your articles and down loaded the 4000 Divya Prabhandam recital of Sriman Venkatakrshnan. That was during the period I was in USA and given copies of CD's to our Bhakthas. It was easy for me to download there instead in India. As per your advice whenever I used to hear the lectures of Swamin Venkatakrishnan I used to give my sambavanai thru the contributions by the bhakthas.

Initially I used to think why yuu had mentioned that one should know the meaning of the Prabhandam and there is no use in jumping to learn without knowing the meaning.

Now I agree that the Vyakyanam of various stalwarts have cleared my doubt.

I have the collection of your E-books in a separate CDS and I used to refer to them whenever I have doubt in any subjeect.

I don't know how to express my feelings about the services you are doing to the Vaishnavites and your desire to know that the youngsters should learn Tamil/Sanskrit to understand our culture.

Hatts off to you and to your team.

adiyen,

nochalur seshadri sampath

Maaran's Dog <bsundarrajansrivilliputtur Thiruvaaimozhi Eedu ,24000 ,12000,9000,6000 Padi ,Thiruvirutham & all other Vyaakyaanams Uploaded."Ramanuja " <ramanuja >, "oppili appam" <oppiliappan >, Thursday, August 14, 2008, 11:18 PM

Shri:

Dear Shri All Vaishnavaas around the world..,

Adiyaen's Pranaams.

Adiyaen managed to upload entire Thiruvaaimozhi vyaakyaanams written in the

past 1000 Years. This is a Asset (nidhi) for shrivaishnavaas. This work is done for you & free to download.

Shriman Puthur swamy has took lots of pain in integrating all vyaakyaanams regarding Thiru vaai mozhi starting with 6000 Padi from Ramanuja's Time(1017-1137 A.D). He even have integrated Shri Vedanta desika's Dravida Thaatparya Rathnavali. Nevertheless to say this composition is a Encyclopaedia for

Thiruvaaimozhi. This is a Huge Master piece of work .!!!

You will also be amazed to see that every Thiruvaaimozhi paasuram has a direct reference on a verse from Rig Veda (Irukku Mozhi) or Upanishad using sanskrit words. Thereby endorsing that Our Maaran is a "Dravida Baashaa Veda Vyaas". This myth(fact) is also proved in Aacharya Hrudayam.

These books are Chiranjeevi Books ( Theerkka Sumangali Bhava Books) and last forever considering the modern electronic trend. and easily cross Continent to continent without paying Custom duty.

Adiyaen have taken so much pain in bringing you this piece of work. even if you are not going to read.., please download it take a print out and keep it in your shelf. so that your kids will know .., where ours roots are coming from.Who knows one day you will also slowly read line by line & page by page and even completely read these books.

By and large .., adiyaen also wanted to thank Shriman Vanamaamalai PaRpaNaAbhan Swamin (5.7, 10.2) who wants me to do this work quickly.

During this Year's KisshmussH(Christma s) Holidays .., ( Dec 22 to January 2nd) Adiyaen will also bring Vishnu puraanam & other Books, Clean up the existing documents using adobe photoshop to improve print quality.

My understanding is you MUST choose either Sanskrit Or Tamil for your (Moksham)Salvation.

you should also put your kids to learn Tamil/Sanskrit despite you are Away from Tamil Nadu in order to nourish the Alwaar's Paasurams.

Adiyaen also Added Thiru virutham Vyaakyaanam by Peria Vaachan Pillai. this book was fading fast and adiyaen realised that these letters will fade quickly from reading and needs a face lift.

Lots of carnatic Songs has also been added.

Please report to me if any of these files are corrupted. (Adiyaen is using SSL - Secure socket Layer during Uploading in order to have restart capability during failed transfer of Data Pockets.) Adiyaen will be happy to re upload those corrupted files.

Adiyaen's URL :************ *****

http://www.saranaga thi.org/~ balajis ORhttp://www.maransdo g.com

Adiyaen

- Maaran's dog (Tamil Veda Vyaas's Dog )

Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!