Guest guest

hello all,

is there a good tape and Cd available for Thiruppavai

I know there is one rendered by Ms ML Vasantha kumari

I want a recording like how it is recited in Temples

i will be thankful for the info

Adien

Sundar

Kindly obtain a CD of NITHYAANUSANDAANAM by Sri P Deivanayakan & Sri Dr M A Venkata Krishnan available at Sree

With Best Wishes

Ravi

Note: If you find the accompanying article interesting and would like to share it with others, please respect the privacy of the sender by deleting all previous email trails before forwarding.Thanks !

--- On Sat, 27/9/08, sundar cg chetlur <cgs91 wrote:

sundar cg chetlur <cgs91 Thiruppavai Date: Saturday, 27 September, 2008, 9:45 AM

hello all,is there a good tape and Cd available for ThiruppavaiI know there is one rendered by Ms ML Vasantha kumariI want a recording like how it is recited in Templesi will be thankful for the infoAdienSundar

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Dear Mr.Sundar,

I am having the tape as well as the ACD converted from the tape of Tiruppavai, by MLV.

Recitation of Tiruppavai in the temples by ghoshti is by sandham. But MLV has sung

Tiruppavai in Carnatic Ragas. If you are in and around Chennai, you can contact me on

my cell 9444136036 and get the CD.

Adiyen

Sridharan. --- On Sat, 27/9/08, sundar cg chetlur <cgs91 wrote:

sundar cg chetlur <cgs91 Thiruppavai Date: Saturday, 27 September, 2008, 3:15 PM

hello all,is there a good tape and Cd available for ThiruppavaiI know there is one rendered by Ms ML Vasantha kumariI want a recording like how it is recited in Templesi will be thankful for the infoAdienSundar

Sri Sunder,

Kindly obtain a CD of NITHYAANUSANDAANAM by Sri P Deivanayakan & Sri Dr M A Venkata Krishnan available at Sree Agencies, 4/1 Bandla Venugopala St, Triplicane Chennai -5. Tel No 28442361. for Thiruppaavai ....etc

Adyen Dasan

Ravi

--- On Sat, 27/9/08, sundar cg chetlur <cgs91 wrote:

sundar cg chetlur <cgs91 Thiruppavai Date: Saturday, 27 September, 2008, 9:45 AM