http://shanthiraju.wordpress.com/2008/10/26/nava-brindhavan/

-

a

place where 9 great saints of Madhwas are brindhvanised and they are considered

still alive there

-

the

nine saints include Sri Padmanabha Theerthar, the first student of Sri

Madhwacharyar, Sri Vysarajar, the raja guru of Krishna deva raya and the earlier avatar

of Sri Raghavendhra Swamigal and Sri Suseendhra Theerthar, the guru of Sri

Raghavendhra Swamigal

-

the

place where Brhalatha penanced to cleanse his sin of killing his father Hiranya

Kasibu

-

located

in Anegundhi, the place of events for the full Kishkinta ganta of Ramayana

-

Ramar,

Lakshmanar, Hanumar, Vali, sugreevar etc., have stayed here

-

Birth

place of Sri Hanuman

-

Ramar

killed Vali here

Regards,

Raju

Dear Magesh,Thanks a lot for your information. After reading your mail, now I remember, the sand (mithrika) of Moola brindhavan was being sold at Manthralayam and we bought it also. I just forgot the technical name, thanks.About Kallur mahalakshmi temple, I found the location through wikimapia. It doesn't seem to be an ancient temple. As you say, maybe it got famous by some recent incidents.Thanks and Regards,RajuWed, 29 Oct 2008 09:12:20 +0530magnshimSubject: RE: Update to Raju’s Temple Visits: Nava Brindhavan in Karnatakaraju0704CC: Dear Raj,

Mithrika is nothing but the sand available during that time, which is used in the construction Ragavendra Brindavan. This Sand is called as Mithrika.

This is as far as i Know. I shall find u full details about the same & let u know. May be madhwas will know the exact details.

I never been to Kallur Mahalakshmi temple.......But, I have read in book, which is near to Mantralaya. Two years back I went to Navabrindavan, Bichala & Mantralaya, but missed to visit Kallur Koil. Actually, some days back I read in a book that the Mahalakshmi from Kolapur has come over here to give darshan to his devotee at his house, which has now becomes a Temple, where "Mahalakshmi will be Simma Vahini".

Let me get the find the route to this Mahalakshmi Temple and send u as soon as I get details.

Magesh--- On Tue, 28/10/08, Rajendran Ganesan <raju0704 wrote:

Rajendran Ganesan <raju0704RE: Update to Raju’s Temple Visits: Nava Brindhavan in KarnatakamagnshimCc: Date: Tuesday, 28 October, 2008, 2:38 PM

Dear Sri Magesh,Thanks for the information. I visited Manthrlayalam and Bichala during this trip but not Kallur. Sorry to ask this question, I am seeing this Mithrika Brindhavan in many places. What is this Mithrika? If you have time, pls clarify.One more request: I could not find the Bichali in Wikimapia. If you are familiar with it, pls mark the place (also Kallur Mahalakshmi) exactly, so that plenty of seekers would get benefited.Regards,Raju

Tue, 28 Oct 2008 13:27:21 +0530magnshimSubject: Re: Update to Raju’s Temple Visits: Nava Brindhavan in Karnatakaraju0704CC:

Namaskaram,

If u had visited Bichala & Kallur Mahalakshmi Temple near Raichur then it would be fine, otherwise pl go there also next time and get their blessings.

In Bichala where only Ragavendra Brindavana with out Mithrika is present.

Magesh--- On Sun, 26/10/08, Rajendran <raju0704 wrote:

Rajendran <raju0704 Update to Raju’s Temple Visits: Nava Brindhavan in Karnataka Date: Sunday, 26 October, 2008, 7:00 PM

Dear All,

There is an update to my Blog with a travelogue to Nava Brindhavan at Karnataka near Hampi

http://shanthiraju. wordpress. com/2008/ 10/26/nava- brindhavan/

- a place where 9 great saints of Madhwas are brindhvanised and they are considered still alive there - the nine saints include Sri Padmanabha Theerthar, the first student of Sri Madhwacharyar, Sri Vysarajar, the raja guru of Krishna deva raya and the earlier avatar of Sri Raghavendhra Swamigal and Sri Suseendhra Theerthar, the guru of Sri Raghavendhra Swamigal - the place where Brhalatha penanced to cleanse his sin of killing his father Hiranya Kasibu - located in Anegundhi, the place of events for the full Kishkinta ganta of Ramayana - Ramar, Lakshmanar, Hanumar, Vali, sugreevar etc., have stayed here - Birth place of Sri Hanuman - Ramar killed Vali here Regards, Raju

Get an email ID as yourname or yourname.

Get the latest buzz on outsourcing. Up to date information on mergers, acquisitions and deals on BPO Watch. Try it now!

Get rid of Add-Ons in your email ID. Get yourname. Sign up now!Watch useful tips on recipes, fitness, yoga and fashion only on MSN videos. Try it!