IndiaDivine.org

Sudharsana Homam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All,

I and my husband are interested in conducting Sudharsana Homam.We are NRIs and will be visiting T.nagar in Chenai.

We are doing this in my mother's home. Can anyone recommend good priests to conduct the homam in T.Nagar area? Also, any special procedures we should know would be much appreciated. We are more concerned about quality to do the homam the right way.

In addition, we have a few job related issues. Any good astrologers we can see in Chennai?

Thanks

Lakshmi

Adiyen Sridhara Dasan from Nanganallur

I am marking one of my well known Bragaspathy Thiruvahindrapuram Sridhar Desikachariar, whose mail id also in CC.

He will help you on this.

Namaskarams

Sridhara Dasan

--- On Sun, 9/11/08, Vijayalakshmi Viswanaathan <vijayalakshmi_v wrote:

Vijayalakshmi Viswanaathan <vijayalakshmi_v Sudharsana Homam Date: Sunday, 9 November, 2008, 11:42 PM

Dear All,

I and my husband are interested in conducting Sudharsana Homam.We are NRIs and will be visiting T.nagar in Chenai.

We are doing this in my mother's home. Can anyone recommend good priests to conduct the homam in T.Nagar area? Also, any special procedures we should know would be much appreciated. We are more concerned about quality to do the homam the right way.

In addition, we have a few job related issues. Any good astrologers we can see in Chennai?

Thanks

Lakshmi

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Adiyen already furnished the details of Thiruvahindapuram Sriman Sridhar Desikarchariar's mail id, who will help you in all your Vaideeka vistas.

His mobile No: + 91 9840830504

Venum

Sridhara Dasan

--- On Mon, 10/11/08, Dr.V.Sadagopan <yennappan wrote:

Dr.V.Sadagopan <yennappanRe: Sudharsana Homam Date: Monday, 10 November, 2008, 10:03 PM

Sri:

Please send me a note with your full email

and I will help you find a very traditional

Brahaspathy to do this important homam .

V.Sadagopan

-

Vijayalakshmi Viswanaathan

Sunday, November 09, 2008 1:12 PM

Sudharsana Homam

Dear All,

Thanks

Lakshmi

Be the first one to try the new Messenger 9 Beta!

It has come into my mind and hope it is in order. Will it possible for our group to compose a directory of

Vadhyars and pundits to perform all the rituals including Amavasya Tharpanams, marriages, seemanthams, puyagavachanam etc., ( also Sudharsana Homam, Mrithyunja Homam etc.,) at metropolitan cities like Chennai, Bombay Delhi & Calcutta and also other major cities. If this could be done, it would be considered as the best services to our community by this portal. Can we try ? Persons with influence and complete knowledge can take the inititaive subject to their leisure time available for this cause. Members can furnish the names address and phone numb ers of their brahaspathis with details of their expertise in some fields. I can suggest my family vadhyar who is well vedrsed in conducting marriages and other functions. He is also wsell versed the last rituals for the departed souls. If everyone of us could do this, that would itself form a directory and we can compile it.

adiyen

SEVEL KRISHNA IYENGAR

18 Thiruvengadam Street Extensions

East Raja Annamalaipuram

Chennai 600028

Landline 24617660

mobile 99400 95670

From: tamarapusampathDate: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 07:39:19 -0800Re: Sudharsana Homam

Madam,

I would suggest one Mr Krishnan, near Kesavaperumal Koil, Mylapore.

Ph: 24620058.

He is very well versed in conducting Homams as well in astrological predictions.

He has been regularly conducting various homams, giving more importance to scriptures,

to the satisfaction of Grihastas.

Trust this information will be useful to you.

Tamarapu Sampath Kumaran-

--- On Sun, 9/11/08, Vijayalakshmi Viswanaathan <vijayalakshmi_ v wrote:

Vijayalakshmi Viswanaathan <vijayalakshmi_ v Sudharsana HomamSunday, 9 November, 2008, 11:42 PM

Dear All,

Thanks

Lakshmi

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.