is at the bottom of the attached

note courtesy Sriman Vaasu VaadhyAr

of Chennai , Owner / Moderator of

the Vaideekam group.

Thank you Sriman Vasu VaadhyAr.

I encourage all of you with questions

on Vaidhika Obsevances to join

the Vaideekam . Please send me

email so that I can invite you to join .

V.Sadagopan

Co-Moderator , Vaidhikam Group

- Dr.V.Sadagopan

Cc: vaideekam

Friday, November 14, 2008 8:24 AM

[Vaideekam] Re: Mahalaya Tarpanam

SrI:Dear Sri chranyan Iyengar :Please send your question toVaideekam group for Sri Vaasu VaadhyAr's Saastraic response.V.Sadagopan - Charanyan Iyengar Tuesday, November 11, 2008 11:14 AM Mahalaya TarpanamNamaskaram, This is to seek a clarification on the subject matter. It is said that if the Shradam date falls during Puratasi month coinciding with the Mahalaya period which is 15 days, then priority must be given to complete the Shradam and then perform the Mahalaya Tarpanam. Now, if the Shradam date is close to the period of MT getting over is it valid to still perform Mahalaya Tarpanam even after the MT dates are overAddiyencharanyan ***Yes, the Tarpanam should be postponed to the next day of chradham if it comes in the month of Purattasi.If the chradham overs at the beginning of Mahalayam then the Mahalaya tarpanam can be done in that period.nvs

Nice of you, Sir, to have responded so quickly to a poser on Mahalaya Tharpanam posted by bShri Charanyan Iyengar of Deepak Chemicals. As everyone will be interested to know this information, I request you to give deliverance of the message of Vedic Groups thro our site for the benefit of all.adiyengANOVASAN

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.