IndiaDivine.org

Lord Narasimha in Sleeping pose

Rate this topic

Guest guest

SrI:

Sri Bahaghavathas:

Dasoham

adiyen would like to share what has been told during one of the visits to "Thiruvadhigai"

It is said that Lord Sriman Narayanan, in the form of Sri Nrusimha, takes rest at Thiruvadhihgai after annihilating VakrAsuran at near by place called Thiruvakkarai. In fact, Sri Vakra KAliamman Temple at Thiruvakkarai has a sannidhi for Sro Varadharaja Perumal.

adiyEn

Sriraman

V.M.Ramkumar <vmrk.74sriagasthiarSent: Friday, December 5, 2008 11:30:08 AM Lord Narasimha in Sleeping pose

Guruve Saranam !

Dear Bhaktas,

I have visited Sri Sara Narayana Temple at "Thiruvathigai" near Panruti, I wondered after seeing Lord Sara Narayana Temple , there is a small Sannidhi called "Sayana Narasimha " where Lord Narasimha to my surprise in Sleeping pose.

It was wonderful to see that pose, do anyone aware what made Him to sleep ? What is the history behind it ?

Pls share.

regards,

AUM

sri ramkumarjithe picture of narashima in sleeping pose i would like to have the seewill you please post the picture to me++aum

On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 11:30 AM, V. M. Ramkumar <vmrk.74 wrote:

Guruve Saranam !

Dear Bhaktas,

I have visited Sri Sara Narayana Temple at " Thiruvathigai " near Panruti, I wondered after seeing Lord Sara Narayana Temple , there is a small Sannidhi called " Sayana Narasimha " where Lord Narasimha to my surprise in Sleeping pose.

It was wonderful to see that pose, do anyone aware what made Him to sleep ? What is the history behind it ?

Pls share.

regards,

AUM

-- regardsfor shilvasawww.sureshnatarajan.in+91 22 24440105/ 6515

• 2 months later...

RAJARAMAN--- On Sat, 6/12/08, suresh natarajan <shilvasa wrote:suresh natarajan <shilvasaRe: Lord Narasimha in Sleeping pose Date: Saturday, 6 December, 2008, 6:40 PM

sri ramkumarjithe picture of narashima in sleeping pose i would like to have the seewill you please post the picture to me++aum

On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 11:30 AM, V. M. Ramkumar <vmrk.74 (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Guruve Saranam !

Dear Bhaktas,

I have visited Sri Sara Narayana Temple at "Thiruvathigai" near Panruti, I wondered after seeing Lord Sara Narayana Temple , there is a small Sannidhi called "Sayana Narasimha " where Lord Narasimha to my surprise in Sleeping pose.

Pls share.

regards,

AUM

-- regardsfor shilvasawww.sureshnatarajan .in+91 22 24440105/ 6515

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.