IndiaDivine.org

Sri Viswaroopha Lakshmi Nrusimhar Swami Temple, Kattavakkam, Kancheepuram District, Walajabad

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Bhaagavtas, Om Namo Narayana It is a great pleasure for me to share with you that, we had successfully performed “Balalayam†at Sri Viswaroopha Lakshmi Nrusimhar Swami temple, Kattavakkam, Kancheepuram District. Currently, we are in the process of constructing the ‘Garbhagraham’ as part of first phase followed by the rest as explained in detail in the attached document. To meet the immediate and upcoming requirements for constructing this holy temple, I kindly request you to share this information to everyone and extend your support as much as you can and oblige. Authenticity of this information: 1. Recently a program was telecasted in Jaya TV about ‘Sri Viswaroopha Lakshmi Nrusimhar Swami’ Prabhavam and the holy temple being constructed at Kattavakkam, Kancheepuram District near Walajabad - By Shri Ananthapadmanabachari. (Please visit URL to view the Jaya TV telecast - http://www.narahari.org.in/) 2. Receipts are being issued (along with perumal prasadam) by temple (trust) authorities either in person or being sent by post with due diligence. 3. Any contribution to this holy temple can also be directly deposited to the bank accounts (details mentioned in the attached document). Receipts will be issued upon providing the remittance details to the temple authorities as stated above. a. International bank transfer details are also provided for those who want to transfer money from abroad. As an ardent devotee of Sri Lakshmi Narasimhar swami, I felt that, it would be good to share this information through you first, to get an immediate attention. I am attaching here with the latest picture of Sri Viswaroopha Lakshmi Nrusimhar swami, Kattavakkam, Kancheepuram district. For your quick reference, I am also attaching an appeal with a brief sketch about our holy temple dedicated to Sri Viswaroopha Lakshmi Nrusimhar swami at Kattavakkam. Once again, I request you to disseminate this message to everyone from your end and oblige. Please do visit this holy temple with your family, friends and relatives at your convenient time and get perumal’s blessings. Jai Nrusimha Dasan Sarve Jana Sukhino Bhavantu S Viveik (alias) K S Narasimhan HCL Technologies Limited Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom Mobile: 0044-...

Get perfect Email ID for your Resume. Get before others grab.

Get your own website and domain for just Rs.1,999/year.* Click here!

Respected Bhaagavtas,

Om Namo Narayana

It is a great pleasure for me to share with you that, we had successfully performed “Balalayam†at Sri Viswaroopha Lakshmi Nrusimhar Swami temple, Kattavakkam, Kancheepuram District. Currently, we are in the process of constructing the ‘Garbhagraham’ as part of first phase followed by the rest as explained in detail in the attached document. To meet the immediate and upcoming requirements for constructing this holy temple, I kindly request you to share this information to everyone and extend your support as much as you can and oblige.

Authenticity of this information:

1. Recently a program was telecasted in Jaya TV about ‘Sri Viswaroopha Lakshmi Nrusimhar Swami’ Prabhavam and the holy temple being constructed at Kattavakkam, Kancheepuram District near Walajabad - By Shri Ananthapadmanabachari.

(Please visit URL to view the Jaya TV telecast - http://www.narahari.org.in/)

2. Receipts are being issued (along with perumal prasadam) by temple (trust) authorities either in person or being sent by post with due diligence.

3. Any contribution to this holy temple can also be directly deposited to the bank accounts (details mentioned in the attached document). Receipts will be issued upon providing the remittance details to the temple authorities as stated above.

a. International bank transfer details are also provided for those who want to transfer money from abroad.

As an ardent devotee of Sri Lakshmi Narasimhar swami, I felt that, it would be good to share this information through you first, to get an immediate attention.

I am attaching here with the latest picture of Sri Viswaroopha Lakshmi Nrusimhar swami, Kattavakkam, Kancheepuram district. For your quick reference, I am also attaching an appeal with a brief sketch about our holy temple dedicated to Sri Viswaroopha Lakshmi Nrusimhar swami at Kattavakkam.

Once again, I request you to disseminate this message to everyone from your end and oblige.

Please do visit this holy temple with your family, friends and relatives at your convenient time and get perumal’s blessings.

Jai Nrusimha

Dasan

Sarve Jana Sukhino Bhavantu

S Viveik (alias) K S Narasimhan

HCL Technologies Limited

Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom

Mobile: 0044-...

Get rid of Add-Ons in your email ID. Get yourname. Sign up now!