IndiaDivine.org

Fw: [temple_cleaners] TIRUMALA TIRUPATHI DEVASTHANAM's PHOTOS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

B.C.VENKATAKRISHNAN.

----- Forwarded Message ----devulapalli seetharamaiah <dnvs_59temple_cleaners ; vtelaganya Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2009 9:20:20 PM[temple_cleaners] TIRUMALA TIRUPATHI DEVASTHANAM's PHOTOS

Dear Grp,

I am working on a project called RECONSTRUCT THE PAST, URGENT HELP IS NEEDED from all the members who can contribute by sending the old and rare PHOTOS of TIRUPATHI temple complex and it's surroundings. I have a vague remembrences of the 7hills and the temple complex, which had a very different picturesque comparing to the present which had just modernised by all means.

I sincerely request you all to help me by uploading the old photos,pictures, picture postcards or the calenders what ever you can. The holy shrines road maps or complex drawings etc., for instance the Mada Street, The Brahmin Street some names which I still remember may be right or wrong but do need to confirm so please please do send the info what ever which ever way may be helpful to me.

Thanking you all.

"Many people love in themselves what they hate in others"

E.F.Schumacher

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India.