IndiaDivine.org

Parashuram

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Mrs.Sunita Joshi,

Lord Parasurama is said to be living in Mount Mahendragiri in Kanyakumari District in modern Tamilnadu state.I visited Kalakkadu which is the foothill of Mount Mahendragiri where in the mountain there is Lord Nindranambi Temple in Thirukurungudi.And in the Mountain top is the Feet of Lord Parasurama.There is a belief that Yakshaas, Devaas, Gandharvaas and Siddhaas are said to visit this temple every Fullmoon nidnight. And the locals claim that that its true.On every Fullmoon nightthrough the locked Doors of the Temple people can clearly see someone doing Aarati to the Lord Nindranambi but none is visible and on next day of every Fullmoon days there people can seethe Kunkuman, sandal and Vibhdi in the Sanctom

Sanctoram of the Lordwhich is really a mistry.Since, Vibhuti is used only in Saiva temples and never in Vaishnava Temples.Which is a valid point.And I have visited This temple with my family and enquired about it.The local people claim all the above mentioned information as proof for the Devaas, Yakshaas, Gandharvas and Siddhas visiting this temple and they staying in Mahendragiri. I am researching on it.

Yours faithfully,

B.C.VENKATAKRISHNAN.

Sunita Joshi <sunita_joshi07 Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2009 4:35:45 PMRe: Parashuram

Hi!!!

Have you got answer? Please give me the information. I am also interested in collecting the material about the sage Parashuram, avatar of Lord Vishnu.

Thanks. Yours sincerely ,--SUNITA JOSHI--

prafulla Vaman Mendki <prafulla_mendki@ .co. in>ancient_indian_ astrologySunday, 8 February, 2009 11:29:08 AM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Parashuram

Dear friendsI need verses which describe planets at the time of birth ofParashuram.I have read that six planets had exalted.Can anybody give the verses and the name of the source please?Prafulla

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.