IndiaDivine.org

Fw: Thalachangadu Idols

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

SrI:

Dear Dhivya Desa AbhimAnis:

I thank Srimans Ramadurai Swami and Santanam for briefing us all on the good news about the recovery of additional TalaicchangAdu archaa Moorthys. I am happy to mention that this horrible incident perpetrated by the opportunists has led to the heightened awarenes of security in other dhivya dEsams . Hope these "pirates" will be brought to justice soon .

NamO Sriman NaarAyaNAya ,

V.Sadagopan

- g m

yennappan

Cc: rmvenkat

Saturday, April 11, 2009 12:39 PM

Thalachangadu Idols

Dear Sir,

Namaskaram.

The following message is sent on the request of Sri K.Ramadurai Swami,Managing Trustee, Divyadesa Kainkarya Trust, Medavakkam, Chennai. Since he is on a pilgrimage to Pandiya Nadu, he asked me to send this.

-The remaining two idols of Thalachangadu Nanmathiyap Perumal Temple have been traced out and are presently kept at Padalam Police Station, near Chengalpattu.

-Sri A.V.Rangachari Swami and the hereditary trustee of the temple will visit there tomorrow for further action.

-After all the idols are returned to Thalachangadu, the Samprokshanam etc will be decided.

-The security arrangements at the temple have been okayed by HR & CE Deptt and Home Deptt.

-The above details were conveyed to me over phone by Sri K.Ramadurai Swami.

Regards,

G.Santhanam

Guest guest

dear sir

thanks a lot for giving this first hand information regarding the idols of thalachangadu temple of nanmadiya perumal. this incident should be an eye operner for all divya desam temples to protect its deities and its valuable assets.

pranams to all who took initiate to trace the idols and will restore it all its glory

RAJARAMAN--- On Sat, 11/4/09, Dr.V.Sadagopan <yennappan wrote:

Dr.V.Sadagopan <yennappan Fw: Thalachangadu Idols"Ponnappan" <Oppiliappan >, "divya desam" , Rajeev, "SNP" <srisathyanarayanaperumal >, RamanujaandDesika , "Sgt" <saranagathi >, "SG" <Tiruvenkatam >, "Swami" , "DS" <desikasampradaya >, rbhashyamCc: "venkataraghavan ramadurai" <rmvenkat, "Srikanth Veeraraghavan" <hindusrikanthSaturday, 11 April, 2009, 10:30 PM

SrI:

Dear Dhivya Desa AbhimAnis:

I thank Srimans Ramadurai Swami and Santanam for briefing us all on the good news about the recovery of additional TalaicchangAdu archaa Moorthys. I am happy to mention that this horrible incident perpetrated by the opportunists has led to the heightened awarenes of security in other dhivya dEsams . Hope these "pirates" will be brought to justice soon .

NamO Sriman NaarAyaNAya ,

V.Sadagopan

- g m

yennappan (AT) computer (DOT) net

Cc: rmvenkat

Saturday, April 11, 2009 12:39 PM

Thalachangadu Idols

Dear Sir,

Namaskaram.

The following message is sent on the request of Sri K.Ramadurai Swami,Managing Trustee, Divyadesa Kainkarya Trust, Medavakkam, Chennai. Since he is on a pilgrimage to Pandiya Nadu, he asked me to send this.

-The remaining two idols of Thalachangadu Nanmathiyap Perumal Temple have been traced out and are presently kept at Padalam Police Station, near Chengalpattu.

-Sri A.V.Rangachari Swami and the hereditary trustee of the temple will visit there tomorrow for further action.

-After all the idols are returned to Thalachangadu, the Samprokshanam etc will be decided.

-The security arrangements at the temple have been okayed by HR & CE Deptt and Home Deptt.

-The above details were conveyed to me over phone by Sri K.Ramadurai Swami.

Regards,

G.Santhanam

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.