IndiaDivine.org

Travel information for Important Vaishnava temples in Tamil nadu and Kerala

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

dear sir

thank u very much for a fine compilation of shetrams. One small request with regard to keralaite divya desams. If erudite scholars who vist these temples can convince the devsthanam authorites to put a well documented information about the divya desam temples in kerala in Tamil it would be very useful. Interested persons can forward this mail to one and all who can put up this information will be very helful to know the shetrams importance and its presiding deities

RAJARAMAN--- On Sun, 12/4/09, Dr.V.Sadagopan <yennappan wrote:

Dr.V.Sadagopan <yennappan Travel information for Important Vaishnava temples in Tamil nadu and Kerala"Ponnappan" <Oppiliappan >, "Sgt" <saranagathi >, "RB" <Raamabhakthi >, "Swami" , "divya desam" , "DS" <desikasampradaya >Sunday, 12 April, 2009, 10:23 PM

SrI:

Thank you Sri Sunder !

V.Sadagopan

- sunder nochilur

parakalamatham ; tiruvenkatam ; bakthi-indonesia ; iyengarsunited

Saturday, April 11, 2009 10:49 PM

[sriParakalaMatham] Travel information for Important Vaishnava temples in Tamil nadu and Kerala

Hello,

My parents recently visited the primary Vaishnava temples in Tamil nadu and Kerala. To make easy for others to visit these temples my father has consolidated information regarding the temples with suggestions. Hope this helps you all.

You contact my father Mr. Ranganathan on his cell 9886794080 for any help with respect to visiting Vaishnava temples in Tamil Nadu and Kerala.

Thanks

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Namaskarams!Thanks for this wonderful collection of data! It shall be very much useful to plan well in advance.I would like to add some information regarding the data of 

ThirukkosgtiyurThiru Mogoor.

Thiru

Meyyam  Currently these are clubbed with Namakkal.Thirukkosgtiyur and  Thiru Mogoor are close to Madurai.Thiru Meyyam is kind of equi distant from Madurai and Tiruchi.

Hope this information is useful!- Balaji Srinivasan.On Sun, Apr 12, 2009 at 10:23 PM, Dr.V.Sadagopan <yennappan wrote:

SrI:

Thank you Sri Sunder !

V.Sadagopan

- sunder nochilur

[sriParakalaMatham] Travel information for Important Vaishnava temples in Tamil nadu and Kerala

Hello,

My parents recently visited the primary Vaishnava temples in Tamil nadu and Kerala. To make easy for others to visit these temples my father has consolidated information regarding the temples with suggestions. Hope this helps you all.

You contact my father Mr. Ranganathan on his cell 9886794080 for any help with respect to visiting Vaishnava temples in Tamil Nadu and Kerala.

Thanks

-- Balaji Srinivasan

Guest guest

Thiru Meyyam is in between Pudukottai and Tirupattur on the way from Madurai to Thanjavur (Tanjore).

--- On Thu, 16/4/09, Balaji Srinivasan <balaji.vasan wrote:

Balaji Srinivasan <balaji.vasanRe: Travel information for Important Vaishnava temples in Tamil nadu and Kerala Date: Thursday, 16 April, 2009, 11:11 AM

Namaskarams!

Thanks for this wonderful collection of data! It shall be very much useful to plan well in advance.

I would like to add some information regarding the data of

Thirukkosgtiyur

Thiru Mogoor.

Thiru Meyyam

Currently these are clubbed with Namakkal.

Thirukkosgtiyur and Thiru Mogoor are close to Madurai.

Thiru Meyyam is kind of equi distant from Madurai and Tiruchi.

Hope this information is useful!

- Balaji Srinivasan.

On Sun, Apr 12, 2009 at 10:23 PM, Dr.V.Sadagopan <yennappan (AT) computer (DOT) net> wrote:

SrI:

Thank you Sri Sunder !

V.Sadagopan

- sunder nochilur

Hello,

Thanks

-- Balaji Srinivasan

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!