IndiaDivine.org

SRIVAISHNAVISM - WEEKLY MAGAZINE.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

OM NAMO BHAGAVATHE VISHVAKSENAYA NAMAH:

DEAR BHAKTHAS,

THIS WEEK ADIYEN PRESENTING THE ISSUE DATED 10-05-2009.

DASAN,

POIGAIADIAN.ADIYEN'S PRESENT ADDRESS:S. PARTHASARATHY,D-34, OAKWOOD ESTATE,AKASHNEEM MARG,D.L.F. PHASE - II,GURGAON- 122002.Ph: 0124 - 4056238.

Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more!

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

OM NAMO BHAGAVATHE VISHVAKSENAYA NAMAH:DEAR SWAMIN,

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST. YOU CAN SEARCH IN YOUR GROUP PRIVIOUS POSTINGS FOR THE COPY OF THE MAGAZINES.

DASAN,

POIGAIADIAN.ADIYEN'S PRESENT ADDRESS:S. PARTHASARATHY,D-34, OAKWOOD ESTATE,AKASHNEEM MARG,D.L.F. PHASE - II,GURGAON- 122002.Ph: 0124 - 4056238.--- On Wed, 24/6/09, Chellappa K <chellappa.k wrote:

Chellappa K <chellappa.kRe: SRIVAISHNAVISM - WEEKLY MAGAZINE. Date: Wednesday, 24 June, 2009, 2:51 PM

I would like to read the previous issues of your E magazine. Can you kindly let me know the site from where I can download and read. Thanks.

2009/6/6 Parthasarathy Srinivasan <chandraparthasarath y

[Attachment(s) from Parthasarathy Srinivasan included below]

DEAR BHAKTHAS,

THIS WEEK ADIYEN PRESENTING THE ISSUE DATED 07-06-2009.

DASAN,

POIGAIADIAN.ADIYEN'S PRESENT ADDRESS:S. PARTHASARATHY,D-34, OAKWOOD ESTATE,AKASHNEEM MARG,D.L.F. PHASE - II,GURGAON- 122002.Ph: 0124 - 4056238.

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

-- Chellappa

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Guest guest

Namaskarams,

Only recently Groups, I believe, is supporting hosting attachments also (refer http://answers./question/index?qid=20090410052507AAwbZHA)

So, either the magazine owner or the group moderator can have thier copy of magazine hosted in Scribd or elsewhere to share the same with the posterity.

Thanks and Regards,

Deepak Vasudevan-------

Get Free Smileys for Your IM & Email - Learn more at www.crawler.com/smileys

Works with AIM®, MSN® Messenger, ® Messenger, ICQ®, Google Talk™ and most webmails

Guest guest

Many Many Namaskarams for your prompt reply.  I was a resident of New Delhi and have a apartment at B-10 VasantKunj and having retired from service, thought it fit to spend the rest of the days at the lotus of the Lord Ranganatha in his Bhooloka Vaikuntam.  The flat is on lease to a friend of mine.  I had been in Delhi for over 40 years and shifted to Srirangam only last year after purchasing a small abode at Melur Road, Srirangam sufficient for we two.  I shall make it a point to call on u whenever I happen to be in Delhi.  With regards

2009/6/25 Parthasarathy Srinivasan <chandraparthasarathy

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST.  YOU CAN SEARCH IN YOUR GROUP PRIVIOUS POSTINGS FOR THE COPY OF THE MAGAZINES.

DASAN,

POIGAIADIAN.ADIYEN'S PRESENT ADDRESS:S. PARTHASARATHY,D-34, OAKWOOD ESTATE,AKASHNEEM MARG,D.L.F. PHASE - II,GURGAON- 122002.Ph: 0124 - 4056238.--- On Wed, 24/6/09, Chellappa K <chellappa.k wrote:

Chellappa K <chellappa.kRe: SRIVAISHNAVISM - WEEKLY MAGAZINE.

Date: Wednesday, 24 June, 2009, 2:51 PM

I would like to read the previous issues of your E magazine.  Can you kindly let me know the site from where I can download and read.  Thanks.

DEAR BHAKTHAS,

DASAN,

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

-- Chellappa

-- Chellappa

Guest guest

Swaminah,

I am fwdng the past edition of Sri Vashnava magazine ................dasan ravi

--- On Thu, 25/6/09, Chellappa K <chellappa.k wrote:

Chellappa K <chellappa.kRe: SRIVAISHNAVISM - WEEKLY MAGAZINE. Date: Thursday, 25 June, 2009, 7:51 PM

Many Many Namaskarams for your prompt reply. I was a resident of New Delhi and have a apartment at B-10 VasantKunj and having retired from service, thought it fit to spend the rest of the days at the lotus of the Lord Ranganatha in his Bhooloka Vaikuntam. The flat is on lease to a friend of mine. I had been in Delhi for over 40 years and shifted to Srirangam only last year after purchasing a small abode at Melur Road, Srirangam sufficient for we two. I shall make it a point to call on u whenever I happen to be in Delhi. With regards

2009/6/25 Parthasarathy Srinivasan <chandraparthasarath y

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST. YOU CAN SEARCH IN YOUR GROUP PRIVIOUS POSTINGS FOR THE COPY OF THE MAGAZINES.

DASAN,

POIGAIADIAN.ADIYEN'S PRESENT ADDRESS:S. PARTHASARATHY,D-34, OAKWOOD ESTATE,AKASHNEEM MARG,D.L.F. PHASE - II,GURGAON- 122002.Ph: 0124 - 4056238.--- On Wed, 24/6/09, Chellappa K <chellappa.k@ gmail.com> wrote:

Chellappa K <chellappa.k@ gmail.com>Re: SRIVAISHNAVISM - WEEKLY MAGAZINE.Wednesday, 24 June, 2009, 2:51 PM

I would like to read the previous issues of your E magazine. Can you kindly let me know the site from where I can download and read. Thanks.

DEAR BHAKTHAS,

DASAN,

-- Chellappa

-- Chellappa

5 of 5 File(s)

SRIVAISHNAVE

SRIVAISHNAVI

SRIVAISHNAVISM

14jun2009.pdf

SRIVAISHNAVISM