IndiaDivine.org

108 Divya Desams

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

Thanks for the info u hav given.

Is thr any other orders of imporatnce for the Divya desams ?

Srirangam, thirupathi, kanchi, thriukannapuram, thiruvinnagar,thirukudandhai, thiruvazhunthoor, thiruvaali thirunagari, thiru vada mathura, thirukurungudi, thirumalirunsolai,thirukostiyur....

like these divya desams Srirangam comes 1st and its the most importans of all the vaishnav temples, there is a order of all the divya desams in respect of the pasurams sung and other factors like teh vimanam, pushkarani, kshetram, ...

in the mean time i will also try to get the correct info form kanchi Varadharaja temple maniyakarar who is know to me.

with best regardsK.DILIP KUMAR--- On Fri, 6/12/09, Jegennaathan K.S. <ks.jegennaathan wrote:

Jegennaathan K.S. <ks.jegennaathanSwayamvyaktha shethrangalkdk74Date: Friday, June 12, 2009, 1:23 PM

Swamin

As you requested herein i am sending you the details of Swayamvyaktha shethrangal. Pl do reply

Dasan

Thirukkudanthai

K.S.Jegennaathan

098412 36647

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Dilip

Find attachments will solve your queries

K.S.Jegennaathan--- On Fri, 12/6/09, Dilip Kumar <kdk74 wrote:

Dilip Kumar <kdk74 108 Divya Desamsks.jegennaathan, Cc: krishnan1940Date: Friday, 12 June, 2009, 9:33 AM

Dear Sir,

Thanks for the info u hav given.

Is thr any other orders of imporatnce for the Divya desams ?

Srirangam, thirupathi, kanchi, thriukannapuram, thiruvinnagar, thirukudandhai, thiruvazhunthoor, thiruvaali thirunagari, thiru vada mathura, thirukurungudi, thirumalirunsolai, thirukostiyur. ...

like these divya desams Srirangam comes 1st and its the most importans of all the vaishnav temples, there is a order of all the divya desams in respect of the pasurams sung and other factors like teh vimanam, pushkarani, kshetram, ...

in the mean time i will also try to get the correct info form kanchi Varadharaja temple maniyakarar who is know to me.

with best regardsK.DILIP KUMAR--- On Fri, 6/12/09, Jegennaathan K.S. <ks.jegennaathan@ .in> wrote:

Jegennaathan K.S. <ks.jegennaathan@ .in>Swayamvyaktha shethrangalkdk74 Friday, June 12, 2009, 1:23 PM

Swamin

As you requested herein i am sending you the details of Swayamvyaktha shethrangal. Pl do reply

Dasan

Thirukkudanthai

K.S.Jegennaathan

098412 36647

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

3 of 3 File(s)

SWAYAMVYAKTHA SHETHRANGAL.xls

PAASURAM WISE FIRST 20 DIVYA DESAMS.xls

SAPTHAMIRDHA SHETHRANGAL - 7.xls