Dear Ashthigas

We are intending to have a pilgrim trip to Melkote (Thirunarayanapuram) during

2nd week of august for 4 days. I would be happy if I am guided as to what all

are the holy places / temples in and around Melkote / Mysore that should be

visited.

thanks a lot in advance

adiyen ramanujadasan

Guest guest

Namaste!Pleaser refer to the link below. You will get more info about the temples in Karnataka.RegardsRanjinihttp://www.karnatakavaishnavatemples.net/Mandya/mandya.htm From: akkafrgDate: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 09:38:14 +0000 re. places in and around Thirunarayanapuram - Melkote

Dear Ashthigas

We are intending to have a pilgrim trip to Melkote (Thirunarayanapuram) during 2nd week of august for 4 days. I would be happy if I am guided as to what all are the holy places / temples in and around Melkote / Mysore that should be visited.

thanks a lot in advance

adiyen ramanujadasan

Click here to find out more POP access for Hotmail is here!

Guest guest

Dear Sriman Ramanujanswamin,

Pranams. During the last week of June, I visited Melkote and other places with my family members, with the help of details provided by Sriman Lakshminarasimhachariar Sridhar of Bangalore and moderator of the website www.srikaranatavishnavatemples.net .

I also attach the details for your perusal and usage. You can visit this site and get more information. As the temples in and around Mysore and Melkote are not reachable by public transport mode, it better to engage a car or van depending upon of the no.of devotees accompanyingyou. Also it is better to contact the Bhattar swamin of the respective temples for the timings so that the last minute disappointments could be avoided. With the help of the chart provided by him, I had good trip and darshan. I pray you also will have a good trip and darshan.

Adiyen

.Sridharadasan--- On Tue, 7/7/09, akkafrg <akkafrg wrote:

akkafrg <akkafrg re. places in and around Thirunarayanapuram - Melkote Date: Tuesday, 7 July, 2009, 3:08 PM

Dear AshthigasWe are intending to have a pilgrim trip to Melkote (Thirunarayanapuram ) during 2nd week of august for 4 days. I would be happy if I am guided as to what all are the holy places / temples in and around Melkote / Mysore that should be visited. thanks a lot in advanceadiyen ramanujadasan

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

1 of 1 File(s)

Melkote.xls