IndiaDivine.org

re:badri narayan tour travel guide

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,I had dharsan with my mother  bardi narayan in the month of June 2009.  The following details/stay place may be help other devotees.Tour Plan: Only in the month of Mid of April,May and June. July to Sept: Heavy rain: Oct-Possible to visit but heavy cold, some time may be minus degree.Before proceed Badri visit in the following ways Hardiwar:(One day enough)1. Take bath in Hari Ki Puri2.Bhima Kund, Near by Hari ki pur , 3.replica vaisnavi devi temple,4.Mansa deivi temple5.Anjana devi templeIf you reach morning Haridwar, then no need to book room, you can take dip at hari ki puri and proceed further temple. within a day you can cover the above temple and stay night at Rishikesh.Note: In evening at 6 pm there is ganga arthi at Hari ki puri. Please

see the aarti then proceed to Rishikesh.Rishikesh:How to reach: From Haridwar there is lot of share vikram tempo, they charging Rs.30 to Rs.50 per head.  Where to stay: stay at Andhra Ashram,(control by TTD)  situated at laxmna Jula Road in main road itself.  All vikram tempo will stop at this Ashram.  Room rent only Rs.100/- per day(double bedroom)Food: In Andhra Ashram provide free meals for lunch and dinner.(This was started only in fist week of June)Near by Temple:1.Triveni Samgam2.Bharat temple: near triven sangam-Bharadhan did thabas at this place3.Ram Jula: from Andhra ashram Rs.5/- per head by vikram tempo3.a. Satrugan Temple: Near Ram July,Satrugan did thabas here   b.Ganga arti at ram July every day at 6 pm-don't miss it.4.Laxman Jula:- Rs.5/- per head from Ram Jula by vikram tempo  a.Laman temple:-Laxman thabas here5. Ram Temple:

This is situated at Deva prayag. This is one of the divya desam will see later.The above temple you can cover within a day.in next day you can proceed badri:How to go:Near Andhra ashram lot of travel agent office available, you can book ticket hereitself.My advice those who book first bus then same day possible to reach badri, if you delay then bus will halt at Josimath.First bus starts at Rishikesh at 4.30 am, charges Rs.350/- per head, 35 seat bus,2*2 seat and non stop in between rishikes and bardi except morning tiffen and lunch.if you take bus at 4.30 am, this will stop at andhra ashram Break fast: Really i don't know where bus will stoped becos full sleep mood and vomiting senceLunch: bus was stoped at Chamoliaround 3.15 pm this bus was reach josimath. The gate was closed , they will open only 4.30 pm to badri.U have

more than 1 hrs, so u will get first dharsan at Thirupirudi.  Exactly 4.30 pm the gate was opened and 7.30 pm reached Badri .Where to stay: we stayed Chinna Jeyar Mutt, Double bed room Rs.400/- per day and Luch and Dinner will be provide @ free of cost.next day morning take bath at tapta gund and Before get badri dharsan you have to get dharsan kedarnath near tapa kund.  Actualy this bardi owned by shivan not perumal, but perumal decided to thabas here , In this time perumal told shivan, devotee will get first kedarnath dharsan they will go badri temple.(this was same at thrumala).Requst:  All devotee please book ticket like sayana dharsan or thirumanjanam dhrasan in advance.Due to full decoration the devotee will not possible to see perumal face or thiruvadi.after badri dharsan please visti mana village by shared taxi, per head they will charged Rs.50/-next day

proceed to deva prayag.But in our case we not satisfied Thirupirudi dharsan, therfore we started our journey badri at 2pm and reached joshi mutt at 7 pm and we booked room near by the temple Rs.200/- and same day once again we gone for dharsan and next day morning sharp at 7 am the thirumanjanam will start.  My reqeust: All devotees, please don't miss is.  My poorva janma puniam, I have change to get this dharsan.  I don't have words to tell about this.  Beacuse the pandit will remove the moolavar and shows near by us.then we proceed our journery at 9 am from joshimutt and reached 7pm at devaprayag and near the kadimenum kandanagar we booked room Rs.100/- per head(dormentary).  This temple will close 8 pm and immediately we rush the temple and got dharsan and next day we take dip in starting point of ganga(i.e alagnanda(starts at bardi) and bagirathi(starts at kedarnath) mingle at this

place.Note:  In this sangam the devotee take bath very very carefully.after got dharsan we starts journey to rishikesh and reached 3 pm and room booked agin in andhra ashram and next day we proceed our return journey.Note: 1.This is my tirp journey.2. All divya desam group members should be forgive me if I made or make any mistake . 3.further any doubts or clarrification please send me mail or take my mobil 0-9323314057.Hare krishnaRamesh

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Guest guest

Dear Devotees

If you want really enjoy darshan and have safe journey it is better to avail services of Southern Travels or Panickers. They operate from Delhi and they are reliable and economical. No worry to book rooms or about food. You will have good people accompanying with you in your bus and arrange fresh food and all facilities. They have packages and operate weekly twice.You can visit their web site also. They cover Haridwar, Rishikesh and all prayags along Badrinath and Kedarnath.Thanks & Best Regards

N Venkatakrishnan

Mobile No. +919363144548

--- On Fri, 24/7/09, RAMESH PILLAI <trpillay wrote:

RAMESH PILLAI <trpillay re:badri narayan tour travel guide Date: Friday, 24 July, 2009, 4:51 PM

Hare Krishna,

I had dharsan with my mother bardi narayan in the month of June 2009. The following details/stay place may be help other devotees.

Tour Plan: Only in the month of Mid of April,May and June. July to Sept: Heavy rain: Oct-Possible to visit but heavy cold, some time may be minus degree.

Before proceed Badri visit in the following ways

Hardiwar:(One day enough)

1. Take bath in Hari Ki Puri

2.Bhima Kund, Near by Hari ki pur ,

3.replica vaisnavi devi temple,

4.Mansa deivi temple

5.Anjana devi temple

If you reach morning Haridwar, then no need to book room, you can take dip at hari ki puri and proceed further temple. within a day you can cover the above temple and stay night at Rishikesh.

Note: In evening at 6 pm there is ganga arthi at Hari ki puri. Please see the aarti then proceed to Rishikesh.

Rishikesh:

How to reach: From Haridwar there is lot of share vikram tempo, they charging Rs.30 to Rs.50 per head.

Where to stay: stay at Andhra Ashram,(control by TTD) situated at laxmna Jula Road in main road itself. All vikram tempo will stop at this Ashram.

Room rent only Rs.100/- per day(double bedroom)

Food: In Andhra Ashram provide free meals for lunch and dinner.(This was started only in fist week of June)

Near by Temple:

1.Triveni Samgam

2.Bharat temple: near triven sangam-Bharadhan did thabas at this place

3.Ram Jula: from Andhra ashram Rs.5/- per head by vikram tempo

3.a. Satrugan Temple: Near Ram July,Satrugan did thabas here

b.Ganga arti at ram July every day at 6 pm-don't miss it.

4.Laxman Jula:- Rs.5/- per head from Ram Jula by vikram tempo

a.Laman temple:-Laxman thabas here

5. Ram Temple: This is situated at Deva prayag. This is one of the divya desam will see later.

The above temple you can cover within a day.

in next day you can proceed badri:

How to go:

Near Andhra ashram lot of travel agent office available, you can book ticket hereitself.

My advice those who book first bus then same day possible to reach badri, if you delay then bus will halt at Josimath.

First bus starts at Rishikesh at 4.30 am, charges Rs.350/- per head, 35 seat bus,2*2 seat and non stop in between rishikes and bardi except morning tiffen and lunch.

if you take bus at 4.30 am, this will stop at andhra ashram

Break fast: Really i don't know where bus will stoped becos full sleep mood and vomiting sence

Lunch: bus was stoped at Chamoli

around 3.15 pm this bus was reach josimath. The gate was closed , they will open only 4.30 pm to badri.

U have more than 1 hrs, so u will get first dharsan at Thirupirudi.

Exactly 4.30 pm the gate was opened and 7.30 pm reached Badri .

Where to stay: we stayed Chinna Jeyar Mutt, Double bed room Rs.400/- per day and Luch and Dinner will be provide @ free of cost.

next day morning take bath at tapta gund and

Before get badri dharsan you have to get dharsan kedarnath near tapa kund. Actualy this bardi owned by shivan not perumal, but perumal decided to thabas here , In this time perumal told shivan, devotee will get first kedarnath dharsan they will go badri temple.(this was same at thrumala).

Requst: All devotee please book ticket like sayana dharsan or thirumanjanam dhrasan in advance.Due to full decoration the devotee will not possible to see perumal face or thiruvadi.

after badri dharsan please visti mana village by shared taxi, per head they will charged Rs.50/-

next day proceed to deva prayag.

But in our case we not satisfied Thirupirudi dharsan, therfore we started our journey badri at 2pm and reached joshi mutt at 7 pm and we booked room near by the temple Rs.200/- and same day once again we gone for dharsan and next day morning sharp at 7 am the thirumanjanam will start.

My reqeust: All devotees, please don't miss is. My poorva janma puniam, I have change to get this dharsan. I don't have words to tell about this. Beacuse the pandit will remove the moolavar and shows near by us.

then we proceed our journery at 9 am from joshimutt and reached 7pm at devaprayag and near the kadimenum kandanagar we booked room Rs.100/- per head(dormentary) . This temple will close 8 pm and immediately we rush the temple and got dharsan and next day we take dip in starting point of ganga(i.e alagnanda(starts at bardi) and bagirathi(starts at kedarnath) mingle at this place.

Note: In this sangam the devotee take bath very very carefully.

after got dharsan we starts journey to rishikesh and reached 3 pm and room booked agin in andhra ashram and next day we proceed our return journey.

Note: 1.This is my tirp journey.2. All divya desam group members should be forgive me if I made or make any mistake . 3.further any doubts or clarrification please send me mail or take my mobil 0-9323314057.

Hare krishna

Ramesh

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.