IndiaDivine.org

Tour of Malai Nadu Divya Desams

Rate this topic

Guest guest

SrI:

Dear Sri Raghunathan :

There are postings from previous visitors to these dhivya desams and route maps , tips etc on the logistics . Please search the Internet (Google). I have also copied the sister list

(divya desam ) for additional help. after your trip post your impressions on the for others to benefit .

Best Wishes ,

V.Sadagopan

-

raghunathan r

Oppiliappan

Tuesday, August 25, 2009 7:09 AM

Tour of Malai Nadu Divya Desams

Dear Members,

I want to undertake tour of Malai Nadu Divya Desangal in Kerala. Generally one goes on tour by taking a vehicle and makes a stop over at different Divya Desams and moves on and completes the entire stretch in 3 to 4 days.

Instead of the above whrilwind tour, I want to visit each of the 13 Divya Desams and stay at each Divya Desam for say three days each and have the Darsan a good number of times. Thus I might take about 40 days to cover all these 13 Divya Desams.

While I might avail bus journeys for short distainces between one Divya Desam and another, I would like to have some advance information where can I stay for say three days in each of these Divya Desams.

Can any respected member of this Group guide me and inform me about availability of places of stay, in these Divya Desams, other than hotels. .

I shall be grateful for any information and help.

Dasan

Raghunathan