IndiaDivine.org

Divya Desam - Word Doc attachment [1 Attachment]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

dear swamin,

Lot of persons are telling the view that the divya desams who could not financially substantiate themselves, the TTD should help. Of course they are getting crores of rupees as income every day but there are having their own commitment. I do not to the view that TTD should bear the burden. Every suffering divyadesam is having devotees born in that place or near by places. Now a days most of us are wellsettled and our wards are also earning sufficiently. As earlier pointed out by me, some abimani who is either residing in that place or residing outside but having close contact with the divyadesam can collect the address of persons of that place/village and nearby places and make an appeal specific to them instead of posting such requests to all. If contacted in person they would definitely extend help. Further as pointed out by some member that instead of making silver/gold ornaments, let first

poojas done daily, prasadams are offered daily, let light burn in the temple daily andlet the temple is open daily on the morning and evening. First these minimum activities be carried out before improving the infrastructure.

adiyen, dasan

sridharan--- On Sat, 3/10/09, Dilip Kumar <kdk74 wrote:

Dilip Kumar <kdk74 Re: Divya Desam - Word Doc attachment [1 Attachment]"Ramji Govindarajan" <ramji_iyengarCc: "ramesh" <trpillay, Date: Saturday, 3 October, 2009, 5:31 AM

Dear sir,

pl find enclosed the word doc which was sent by Shri Ram of Anbil.with best regardsK.DILIP KUMAR--- On Fri, 10/2/09, Ramji Govindarajan <ramji_iyengar@ > wrote:

Ramji Govindarajan <ramji_iyengar@ >Divya Desam - Word Doc attachmentkdk74 Friday, October 2, 2009, 8:26 PM

Dear Shri Dilip Kumar

Adiyen Dasan

can u pls email me the word document to my email id - i can't open it from the message list. I can access a few people who have the money and the heart to potentially do kainkaryams to Divya Desam.

Thank you

Adiyen Dasan

Ramji--- On Fri, 10/2/09, Dilip Kumar <kdk74 > wrote:

Dilip Kumar <kdk74 >Fw: RE: Fw: Re: Fwd: Wounded Heart - Divyadeasam Situations [1 Attachment]trpillay (AT) (DOT) co.in, Friday, October 2, 2009, 12:52 PM

Dear Sir,

Pl find word doc enclosed for your kind info.

pls help in doing something to these temples.

with best regardsK.DILIP KUMAR--- On Fri, 10/2/09, Ram Anbil <ramanbil (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Ram Anbil <ramanbil (AT) hotmail (DOT) com>RE: Fw: Re: Fwd: Wounded Heart - Divyadeasam Situationskdk74 Cc: "s.jegennaathan @.in" <ks.jegennaathan@ .in>Friday, October 2, 2009, 2:54 AM

Dear friendsMy earlier mail was also marked to all the "" mentioned by you but all of them got returned ubdelivered. I do not know, why. Please read the attachment which is self explanatory and offer your considered feedback.I have given details of the Divyadesams that I had identified. When I go to India next time (may be by Feb- March 2010), I intend visiting each one of them to assess the extent of assistance they need and how best I could contribute from my personal funds accrued from my meager pension.If anyone of you is interested, you may possibly accompany me and help in whatever way you can. DasohamAnbil Ramaswamy

Mon, 28 Sep 2009 22:49:33 -0700kdk74 RE: Fw: Re: Fwd: Wounded Heart - Divyadeasam Situationsramanbil (AT) hotmail (DOT) comCC: ; ks.jegennaathan@ .in

Dear Sir,

Iam very happy and thankful to great people like you who are doing service to temples.

Meeting and associating with people like you is itself is a blessing for me.

Kindly pl give me the details of the temples you hav told that it needs immd' attention.

I also want to take part and do something which i can afford and will ask my friends and known people to contribute to the great cause and get the blessing of the LORD.

Today's paper has shown that people will only offer cash and gold to big and rich temple only inspite of knowing that thr are lots of other temples not having funds for thr daily poojas also.with best regardsK.DILIP KUMAR--- On Tue, 9/29/09, Ram Anbil <ramanbil (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Ram Anbil <ramanbil (AT) hotmail (DOT) com>RE: Fw: Re: Fwd: Wounded Heart - Divyadeasam Situationskdk74 , psharihar (AT) gmail (DOT) comCc: , andavan@ .com, "" <>, "desikasampradaya" <desikasampradaya>, oppiliappan, "nama-singapore" <nama-singapore>, usbrahmins@gro ups.com, govindadwipa, lordsrinivasa, "Journal SDDS" <>, srisathyanarayanape rumal@ s.com, "srivaishnavarajaya m" <srivaishnavarajayam >, ramanbil (AT) hotmail (DOT) comTuesday, September 29, 2009, 7:38 AM

Dear friends:You will perhaps remember that I had brought to the attention of Bhaagavatas the pitiable plight of a few Divyadesams consecrtaed by Azhwars but which are today languishing for want of funds even for Deepam, Vastram and Neivedyam. In the said mail, I had identified about 6 such Divyadesams. Would it not be proper to give topmost priority to attend to these Divyadesams? None has cared to reply. For my part, you will remember, how I had spent from my own funds (without any "fund raising" efforts) for the renovation of Dwajasthambam of Tiru Anbil Temple as directed by asmad Acharyan, Srimad Andavan, Poundarikapuram Swami Asramam, Srirangam. I am donating the entire sale proceeds of my books for these Divyadesams and also for instituting "Desaantri" prasadam distribution to devotees who come from far off places to such

temples. Kindly let me know what steps can be taken for rectifying the situation so far as it lies in our power and resotces. I will be more than happy to be of service to you in this regard. DasohamAnbil Ramaswamy

psharihar (AT) gmail (DOT) comCC: ; andavan@ .com; ; desikasampradaya; oppiliappan; nama-singapore; USBrahmins@gro ups.com; govindadwipa; lordsrinivasa; ; Srisathyanarayanape rumal@ s.com; srivaishnavarajayam kdk74 Mon, 21 Sep 2009 23:59:25 -0700 Fw: Re: Fwd: Wounded Heart - Divyadeasam Situations

Dear Sir,

I also hav the same view as ur's.

But y we should look for other big temle to do the needed things to these small and poor divya desams???

I hope thr will be atlest 1000 people who are members in this groups, y don v do something.

some time ago i sent a similar mail to all the groups for asking them for help in doing something in kind or cash for temlpes which r in very bad shape....... ... but noone responded.

i hav started to do somthing in kind, i hav jus did a thilakam in ruby for the thaayar in deepaprakasar temple, Acharyar desikar in that temple is getting all the needed attention but not the perumal or thaayar.

thr are many temples which need our help.

Iam not asking for money but jus requesting people to visit the temples and do wat they can directly.

with best regardsK.DILIP KUMAR--- On Mon, 9/21/09, Hari Haran P S <psharihar (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Hari Haran P S <psharihar (AT) gmail (DOT) com> Fwd: Wounded Heart - Divyadeasam Situations"divya desam group" <>Monday, September 21, 2009, 7:27 PM

---------- Forwarded message ----------Hari Haran P S <psharihar (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Sep 21, 2009 19:26Wounded Heart - Divyadeasam Situations, andavan@ .com, , desikasampradaya, OPPILIAPPAN

<oppiliappan>, nama-singapore, USBrahmins@gro ups.com, GOVINDADWIPA <govindadwipa>, LORD SRINIVASA <lordsrinivasa>, , SRISATHYANARAYA PERUMAL TEMPLE <Srisathyanarayanape rumal@ s.com>, srivaishnavarajayam

Dear Bhaktas,

By starting this Purattsai month, I started to visit nearby divayadesams from my native city. By this time, I want to share my experience in those visits as well as situations of divyadesams.

Last Week, I went to Ekambareswarar temple to see Nila thingal thundagathan. The temple is maintained in good condition and am also happy to stay for a while. Next I started to move to Pavalava Vannar / Pachai Vannar temple.

Pachai Vannar :

This situation of Pachaivannar temple is much poor condition. Construction work is in progress, where persons are pasting cement tiles in front of moolavr sannathi. Quality of the tiles is very worst which will not entertained more than a year. Moolavar Tower is not maintained, found with the growth of plants and all sculptures is with microbial growth. I much worry to see the divyadesam in this status.

Pavalla Vannar :

Simply no maintenance in this temple. No piece of floor in the praharam is even. Cementing came out, difficult to walk around. I saw cockroaches in moolavar thirumeni. Temple closed at 07:45 PM exactly as archagar left as he was not well.

Kazhi Seerama Vinnaagaram ( Sirkali ) :

I reached the temple at 9 am, found sannathi closed. Temple opened at 09:30 pm only. While I enquiring to nearby persons, they replied only one archagar is there to make poojas to perumal. Cleanliness in the temple is in question mark because much of the places inside the temple had microbial growth.

Sempon Seikovil/ Manimada Kovil / Pallikonda Perumal ( Thirunangoor ) :

Very less bus facilities to reach Naangoor. Condition of the roads in much poor. ( took 30 mts to cross 14 kms ).

Due to lack of financial situations, One archagar take care of three temples. ( Harimeya vinnagar / Manimadakovil /Palikonda Perumal ). Vaikunada perumal temple closed as archagar left nangoor for other works. Purushothaman temple closed soon. No clean drinking water facility available in Nangoor. All pushkarni's were dried. Temple drawings were erased. Poor road facility.

We have to do some financial help to upkeep vainava temples. My suggestion is some sort of help can be extended from Thirupathi to this temples. TTD getting some crores of rupees per day, why they can't able to spend some thousands of rupees to maintain this divyadesams ? I am sure if the same situation prevails for coming years, Our grand children will read divyadesam in books / computers.

IF ANY TTD (Thirupathi Thirumalai Devasthanam ) employee read this mail, Please expedite to share some thousands per month to maintain this divyadesams.

Regards,

Hariharan PS+91 9842109873 -- Warm Regards,Hariharan PSMob: +(91) 9842109873

Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!