IndiaDivine.org

DivyaDesam Kerala

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sreevaishnavas

I am residing at Chennai, would like to worship the divya desams from Kerala(MalaiNadu) side by DecemberThiruvananthapuram - Sri Anantha Padmanabhaswamy TempleThiruvanparisaaram - Sri Kuralappa Perumal Temple

Thirukkaatkarai - Sri Kaatkarai Appa Perumal Temple Thirumoozhikkalam - Sri Moozhikkalathaan Perumal Temple Thirupuliyoor - Sri Maayapiran Perumal TempleThirucchenkundroor - Sri Imayavarappa Perumal Temple Thiru Naavaay - Sri Naavaay Mugundha Perumal Temple Thiruvalvaazh - Sri Kolapira Perumal Temple Thiruvanvandoor - Sri Paambanaiyappa Perumal Temple

Thiru Vattaaru - Sri Aadhikesava Perumal Temple Thiruvithuvakkodu - Sri Uyyavantha Perumal Temple

Thirukkadithaanam - Sri Athpudha Narayana Perumal Temple

Thiruvaaran Vilai - Sri Kuralappa Perumal TempleCan any one help / guide me with travel particulars; accommodation /

train bus - mode of conveyance / travel durations and contact details

etc.

Thanks a lot

Adiyen

Haricharan

Dear Sir,

I jus came today from kerela after worshiping 7 divya desams.

Temple timing is 5.00am to11.00am and evening 5.00pm to 8.00pm,

kerela DD can be seen in 3 parts( diff routes)

Staying in Nagerkoil - thiruvanparisaram(thirupathisaram), thiruvattaru and Thiruvanandapuram

Reach nagerkoil by early morning and refresh in hotel, den can take a cab to go to thirupathisaram which is 5kms from nagerkoil in the nellai nagerkoil road, after worshiping perumal here you can go to thiruvattaru which is in the nagerkoil marthandam kulesekaram route, came back to nagerkoil and take rest.

Vacate the hotel by 2.00 and start to thiruvanandapuram, ( temple timing is diff from other temples in kerelaDD - 3.30am-4.45am , 6.30am - 7.00am, 8.30am - 10.00am, 10.30am -11.10am, 11.45am -12.00noon, evening 5.00pm -6.15pm, 6.45pm -7.15pm.Pl buy 10/-ticket each for going closer and worshiping the lord.

Staying in chenganur

After thiruvanandapuram start to chenganur and hav a night halt thr. next day early morning u can take a cab( which can be arranged by the hotel itself) and can worship 6 DD in this order - chenganur, thirupuliyur, thiruvaranvilai, thiruvanvandur, thiruvalla and thirukadittanam and back to hotel, take rest and start by 2 to eranakulam for the evening DD worship of thirumoozhikalam and thirukatkarra.

Staying in thirsur

After thriukatkatta leave to thirsur and night stay. early morning start by 4am to worship thirunavai and thiruvithuvakkodu.after finishing these 2 you can go to guruvayur and complete the Kerela DD.

1. traveling is must withing a radius of 25kms in nagerkoil, chenganur and thrisur.

2.3 days is good enough.

3. buy a 108 DD book for maps and details.

4 since all the temples are not near by time is very important and shd not be wasted in between DD worship.

Mode of transport (depends on no of ppl going) - train to nagerkoil den cab/bus

Pl feel free to call me for any info @ 9841445566

with best regardsK.DILIP KUMAR--- On Wed, 10/28/09, Narasimhan Haricharan <charanhari90 wrote:

Narasimhan Haricharan <charanhari90 DivyaDesam Kerala Date: Wednesday, October 28, 2009, 11:41 AM

Dear SreevaishnavasI am residing at Chennai, would like to worship the divya desams from Kerala(MalaiNadu) side by December

Thiruvananthapuram - Sri Anantha Padmanabhaswamy Temple

Thiruvanparisaaram - Sri Kuralappa Perumal Temple

Thirukkaatkarai - Sri Kaatkarai Appa Perumal Temple

Thirumoozhikkalam - Sri Moozhikkalathaan Perumal Temple

Thirupuliyoor - Sri Maayapiran Perumal Temple

Thirucchenkundroor - Sri Imayavarappa Perumal Temple

Thiru Naavaay - Sri Naavaay Mugundha Perumal Temple

Thiruvalvaazh - Sri Kolapira Perumal Temple

Thiruvanvandoor - Sri Paambanaiyappa Perumal Temple

Thiru Vattaaru - Sri Aadhikesava Perumal Temple

Thiruvithuvakkodu - Sri Uyyavantha Perumal Temple

Thiruvaaran Vilai - Sri Kuralappa Perumal TempleCan any one help / guide me with travel particulars; accommodation / train bus - mode of conveyance / travel durations and contact details etc.Thanks a lot Adiyen Haricharan

Dear Shri Dilip kumar :Thank you for giving us detailed journey of your Kerala DDs. It would be useful if you could tell us whether there are many hotels in Chenganur. Where did you stay? If every member of this group give us details of recent visit to DDs it will be very useful to everyone.Thanks & regardsSundaram--- On Fri, 30/10/09, Dilip Kumar <kdk74 wrote:Dilip Kumar <kdk74Re: DivyaDesam Kerala Cc: charanhari90Date: Friday, 30 October, 2009, 12:14 PM

Dear Sir,

Staying in Nagerkoil - thiruvanparisaram( thirupathisaram) , thiruvattaru and Thiruvanandapuram

Reach nagerkoil by early morning and refresh in hotel, den can take a cab to go to thirupathisaram which is 5kms from nagerkoil in the nellai nagerkoil road, after worshiping perumal here you can go to thiruvattaru which is in the nagerkoil marthandam kulesekaram route, came back to nagerkoil and take rest.

Vacate the hotel by 2.00 and start to thiruvanandapuram, ( temple timing is diff from other temples in kerelaDD - 3.30am-4.45am , 6.30am - 7.00am, 8.30am - 10.00am, 10.30am -11.10am, 11.45am -12.00noon, evening 5.00pm -6.15pm, 6.45pm -7.15pm.Pl buy 10/-ticket each for going closer and worshiping the lord.

Staying in chenganur

After thiruvanandapuram start to chenganur and hav a night halt thr. next day early morning u can take a cab( which can be arranged by the hotel itself) and can worship 6 DD in this order - chenganur, thirupuliyur, thiruvaranvilai, thiruvanvandur, thiruvalla and thirukadittanam and back to hotel, take rest and start by 2 to eranakulam for the evening DD worship of thirumoozhikalam and thirukatkarra.

Staying in thirsur

After thriukatkatta leave to thirsur and night stay. early morning start by 4am to worship thirunavai and thiruvithuvakkodu. after finishing these 2 you can go to guruvayur and complete the Kerela DD.

1. traveling is must withing a radius of 25kms in nagerkoil, chenganur and thrisur.

2.3 days is good enough.

4 since all the temples are not near by time is very important and shd not be wasted in between DD worship.

with best regardsK.DILIP KUMAR--- On Wed, 10/28/09, Narasimhan Haricharan <charanhari90@ > wrote:

Narasimhan Haricharan <charanhari90@ > DivyaDesam KeralaWednesday, October 28, 2009, 11:41 AM

Dear SreevaishnavasI am residing at Chennai, would like to worship the divya desams from Kerala(MalaiNadu) side by December

Thiruvaaran Vilai - Sri Kuralappa Perumal TempleCan any one help / guide me with travel particulars; accommodation / train bus - mode of conveyance / travel durations and contact details etc.Thanks a lot Adiyen Haricharan

Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.

Dear Sir,

I went alone so i din stay in any hotel, i haf my refreshment in rest room of the station.which is built now and is very good.

i will find it out and will mail the details.

with best regardsK.DILIP KUMAR--- On Fri, 10/30/09, rshanmuka sundaram <rshanmuka wrote:

rshanmuka sundaram <rshanmukaRe: DivyaDesam Kerala Date: Friday, October 30, 2009, 8:06 PM

Dear Shri Dilip kumar :Thank you for giving us detailed journey of your Kerala DDs. It would be useful if you could tell us whether there are many hotels in Chenganur. Where did you stay? If every member of this group give us details of recent visit to DDs it will be very useful to everyone.Thanks & regardsSundaram--- On Fri, 30/10/09, Dilip Kumar <kdk74 > wrote:

Dilip Kumar <kdk74 >Re: DivyaDesam KeralaCc: charanhari90@ Friday, 30 October, 2009, 12:14 PM

Dear Sir,

Staying in Nagerkoil - thiruvanparisaram( thirupathisaram) , thiruvattaru and Thiruvanandapuram

Staying in chenganur

Staying in thirsur

After thriukatkatta leave to thirsur and night stay. early morning start by 4am to worship thirunavai and thiruvithuvakkodu. after finishing these 2 you can go to guruvayur and complete the Kerela DD.

2.3 days is good enough.

with best regardsK.DILIP KUMAR--- On Wed, 10/28/09, Narasimhan Haricharan <charanhari90@ > wrote:

Narasimhan Haricharan <charanhari90@ > DivyaDesam KeralaWednesday, October 28, 2009, 11:41 AM

Dear Shri Dilip Kumar: Even whenever i go alone, i never go any reservation. I used to manage on my own. But when you go with your family and friends it is better to make prior arrangements. You info was very useful.Thanks & regardsSundaram--- On Sat, 31/10/09, Dilip Kumar <kdk74 wrote:Dilip Kumar <kdk74Re: DivyaDesam Kerala Cc: rshanmukaDate: Saturday, 31 October, 2009, 1:03 PM

Dear Sir,

I went alone so i din stay in any hotel, i haf my refreshment in rest room of the station.which is built now and is very good.

i will find it out and will mail the details.

with best regardsK.DILIP KUMAR--- On Fri, 10/30/09, rshanmuka sundaram <rshanmuka (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

rshanmuka sundaram <rshanmuka (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: DivyaDesam KeralaFriday, October 30, 2009, 8:06 PM

Dear Shri Dilip kumar :Thank you for giving us detailed journey of your Kerala DDs. It would be useful if you could tell us whether there are many hotels in Chenganur. Where did you stay? If every member of this group give us details of recent visit to DDs it will be very useful to everyone.Thanks & regardsSundaram--- On Fri, 30/10/09, Dilip Kumar <kdk74 > wrote:

Dilip Kumar <kdk74 >Re: DivyaDesam KeralaCc: charanhari90@ Friday, 30 October, 2009, 12:14 PM

Dear Sir,

Staying in chenganur

Staying in thirsur

2.3 days is good enough.

Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how.

Swamin

Excellant coverage and very useful information

regards

L Muralidharan

email ---> muralidharanl

Dilip Kumar

<kdk74

Sent by: To

@

groups.com cc

charanhari90

Subject

30.10.09 07:08 PM Re: DivyaDesam Kerala

Please respond to

@

groups.com

Dear Sir,

Staying in Nagerkoil - thiruvanparisaram(thirupathisaram), thiruvattaru and

Thiruvanandapuram

Reach nagerkoil by early morning and refresh in hotel, den can take a cab to

go

to thirupathisaram which is 5kms from nagerkoil in the nellai nagerkoil road,

after worshiping perumal here you can go to thiruvattaru which is in the

nagerkoil marthandam kulesekaram route, came back to nagerkoil and take rest.

Vacate the hotel by 2.00 and start to thiruvanandapuram, ( temple timing is

diff

from other temples in kerelaDD - 3.30am-4.45am , 6.30am - 7.00am, 8.30am -

am, 10.30am -11.10am, 11.45am -12.00noon, evening 5.00pm -6.15pm, 6.45pm -7.15

pm.Pl buy 10/-ticket each for going closer and worshiping the lord.

Staying in chenganur

After thiruvanandapuram start to chenganur and hav a night halt thr. next day

early morning u can take a cab( which can be arranged by the hotel itself) and

can worship 6 DD in this order - chenganur, thirupuliyur, thiruvaranvilai,

thiruvanvandur, thiruvalla and thirukadittanam and back to hotel, take rest and

start by 2 to eranakulam for the evening DD worship of thirumoozhikalam and

thirukatkarra.

Staying in thirsur

After thriukatkatta leave to thirsur and night stay. early morning start by 4am

to

worship thirunavai and thiruvithuvakkodu.after finishing these 2 you can go to

guruvayur and complete the Kerela DD.

1. traveling is must withing a radius of 25kms in nagerkoil, chenganur and

thrisur.

2.3 days is good enough.

4 since all the temples are not near by time is very important and shd not be

wasted in between DD worship.

Mode of transport (depends on no of ppl going) - train to nagerkoil den

cab/bus

with best regards

K.DILIP KUMAR

--- On Wed, 10/28/09, Narasimhan Haricharan <charanhari90 wrote:

Narasimhan Haricharan <charanhari90

DivyaDesam Kerala

Wednesday, October 28, 2009, 11:41 AM

Dear Sreevaishnavas

I am residing at Chennai, would like to worship the divya desams from

Kerala(MalaiNadu) side by December

Thiruvaaran Vilai - Sri Kuralappa Perumal Temple

Can any one help / guide me with travel particulars; accommodation /

train

bus - mode of conveyance / travel durations and contact details etc.

Thanks a lot

Adiyen

Haricharan