Guest guest

good idea. I am with you.2009/11/1 srinivasan kanna <kanna1957

Dear all swamin,

Through this mail service, we the devotees of almighty have become

very close. Thanks to this mail service. My view is how long we can

talk with each and every one through this mail only? When we are going

to meet in person? So my suggestion is we can organise one programme

on one Sunday at a good venue. We can interact and exchange our

thought is spiritual, vaishnavam. First we will organise at Chennai.

Afterwards we will try to meet in each and every divyadesam. We will

make tour the surrounding temples. The name the forum is 'Divya Desa

Members'.

If this idea is ok, immediatly we will form a committee to discuss

about that. We will organise a first meeting at the earliast. At that

time I will explain about my wekly 'Chennai Alayangal'. I am having

idea to publish from Dec 16 ( Margazhi. Because Vishnu told I am as

Margazhi in months).

Kindly send your views either mail or letter or phone as your convenient.

Adiyen

Vichanthangal Prathivathi Bayangaram Srinivasan

VP Srinivasan

D1, First Floor, Oviya Apartment,

17, V.V.Giri St, Ram Nagar, Ambattur, Chennai. 600 053

2658 1378

-- Chellappa

Nice thought, worth persuing. I had the same view when I visited some of the Divya Desams

to compile information for mr book "Guide to 105 Divya Desams" published by Sri Varasiddhi Vinayakar Satsangam, Besant Nagar.

Kindly post the developments.

Dasan

Tamarapu Sampath Kumaran--- On Sun, 1/11/09, srinivasan kanna <kanna1957 wrote:

srinivasan kanna <kanna1957 A suggestion Cc: vps_kannaDate: Sunday, 1 November, 2009, 4:05 PM

Dear all swamin,Through this mail service, we the devotees of almighty have becomevery close. Thanks to this mail service. My view is how long we cantalk with each and every one through this mail only? When we are goingto meet in person? So my suggestion is we can organise one programmeon one Sunday at a good venue. We can interact and exchange ourthought is spiritual, vaishnavam. First we will organise at Chennai.Afterwards we will try to meet in each and every divyadesam. We willmake tour the surrounding temples. The name the forum is 'Divya Desa Members'.If this idea is ok, immediatly we will form a committee to discussabout that. We will organise a first meeting at the earliast. At thattime I will explain about my wekly 'Chennai Alayangal'. I am havingidea to publish from Dec 16 ( Margazhi. Because Vishnu told I am asMargazhi in months).Kindly send your views

either mail or letter or phone as your convenient.AdiyenVichanthangal Prathivathi Bayangaram SrinivasanVP SrinivasanD1, First Floor, Oviya Apartment,17, V.V.Giri St, Ram Nagar, Ambattur, Chennai. 600 0532658 13789381047239

Very good idea. Already I have thought about it. My hearty welcome to this.Gomatam Madhavachariar--- On Mon, 11/2/09, Chellappa K <chellappa.k wrote:Chellappa K <chellappa.kRe: A suggestion Date: Monday, November 2, 2009, 4:45 AM

good idea. I am with you.2009/11/1 srinivasan kanna <kanna1957 (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

Dear all swamin,

talk with each and every one through this mail only? When we are going

to meet in person? So my suggestion is we can organise one programme

thought is spiritual, vaishnavam. First we will organise at Chennai.

Afterwards we will try to meet in each and every divyadesam. We will

make tour the surrounding temples. The name the forum is 'Divya Desa

Members'.

about that. We will organise a first meeting at the earliast. At that

Margazhi in months).

Kindly send your views either mail or letter or phone as your convenient.

Adiyen

VP Srinivasan

2658 1378

-- Chellappa

Dear sir,

Very good idea.

This will lead to exchange of good thoughts and infomation.

Will enable the group to get to know eachother and sharing of knowledge will be thr.

I would like to be a part of this.

My contact no is 9841445566.with best regardsK.DILIP KUMAR--- On Mon, 11/2/09, Chellappa K <chellappa.k wrote:

Chellappa K <chellappa.kRe: A suggestion Date: Monday, November 2, 2009, 6:15 PM

good idea. I am with you.

2009/11/1 srinivasan kanna <kanna1957 (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

Dear all swamin,Through this mail service, we the devotees of almighty have becomevery close. Thanks to this mail service. My view is how long we cantalk with each and every one through this mail only? When we are goingto meet in person? So my suggestion is we can organise one programmeon one Sunday at a good venue. We can interact and exchange ourthought is spiritual, vaishnavam. First we will organise at Chennai.Afterwards we will try to meet in each and every divyadesam. We willmake tour the surrounding temples. The name the forum is 'Divya Desa Members'.If this idea is ok, immediatly we will form a committee to discussabout that. We will organise a first meeting at the earliast. At thattime I will explain about my wekly 'Chennai Alayangal'. I am havingidea to publish from Dec 16 ( Margazhi. Because Vishnu told I am asMargazhi in months).Kindly send your views

either mail or letter or phone as your convenient.AdiyenVichanthangal Prathivathi Bayangaram SrinivasanVP SrinivasanD1, First Floor, Oviya Apartment,17, V.V.Giri St, Ram Nagar, Ambattur, Chennai. 600 0532658 13789381047239

-- Chellappa

Good idea, I agree.I am also planning to lecrture on Vedas, Sanaatanadharma and Srivaishnavism in Chennai in my Residence.Interested people can contact me through mail.

My e-mail: bcvk71

KSHEMAAYAPUNARAAGAMANAAYACHA

B.C.VENKATAKRISHNAN

website: www.vedascience.com--- On Mon, 11/2/09, T. Sampath Kumaran <tamarapusampath wrote:

T. Sampath Kumaran <tamarapusampathRe: A suggestion Date: Monday, November 2, 2009, 8:16 PM

Nice thought, worth persuing. I had the same view when I visited some of the Divya Desams

to compile information for mr book "Guide to 105 Divya Desams" published by Sri Varasiddhi Vinayakar Satsangam, Besant Nagar.

Kindly post the developments.

Dasan

Tamarapu Sampath Kumaran--- On Sun, 1/11/09, srinivasan kanna <kanna1957 (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

srinivasan kanna <kanna1957 (AT) gmail (DOT) com> A suggestionCc: vps_kanna (AT) (DOT) co.inSunday, 1 November, 2009, 4:05 PM

Yes its a good idea to meet every one in person to share our ideas and views RegardsMukunthan.G

On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 2:11 PM, Dilip Kumar <kdk74 wrote:

Dear sir,

Very good idea.

Will enable the group to get to know eachother and sharing of knowledge  will be thr.

My contact no is 9841445566.with best regardsK.DILIP KUMAR--- On Mon, 11/2/09, Chellappa K <chellappa.k wrote:

Chellappa K <chellappa.kRe: A suggestion

Date: Monday, November 2, 2009, 6:15 PM

Dear all swamin,Through this mail service, we the devotees of almighty have becomevery close. Thanks to this mail service. My view is how long we cantalk with each and every one through this mail only? When we are going

to meet in person? So my suggestion is we can organise one programmeon one Sunday at a good venue. We can interact and exchange ourthought is spiritual, vaishnavam. First we will organise at Chennai.Afterwards we will try to meet in each and every divyadesam. We will

make tour the surrounding temples. The name the forum is 'Divya Desa Members'.If this idea is ok, immediatly we will form a committee to discussabout that. We will organise a first meeting at the earliast. At that

time I will explain about my wekly 'Chennai Alayangal'. I am havingidea to publish from Dec 16 ( Margazhi. Because Vishnu told I am asMargazhi in months).Kindly send your views

either mail or letter or phone as your convenient.AdiyenVichanthangal Prathivathi Bayangaram SrinivasanVP SrinivasanD1, First Floor, Oviya Apartment,17, V.V.Giri St, Ram Nagar, Ambattur, Chennai. 600 053

2658 13789381047239

-- Chellappa

Very good thinking. I welcome this.

Thirukkudanthai

K.S.Jegennaathan

98412 36647--- On Tue, 3/11/09, Madhavan Gomatam <madhavan_62 wrote:

Madhavan Gomatam <madhavan_62Re: A suggestion Date: Tuesday, 3 November, 2009, 5:24 AM

Very good idea. Already I have thought about it. My hearty welcome to this.Gomatam Madhavachariar--- On Mon, 11/2/09, Chellappa K <chellappa.k@ gmail.com> wrote:

Chellappa K <chellappa.k@ gmail.com>Re: A suggestionMonday, November 2, 2009, 4:45 AM

-- Chellappa

India has a new look. Take a sneak peek.

Respected Sir

I am also interested

L Muralidharan

email ---> muralidharanl

Dilip Kumar

<kdk74

Sent by: To

@

groups.com cc

Subject

03.11.09 05:59 PM Re: A suggestion

Please respond to

@

groups.com

Dear sir,

Very good idea.

Will enable the group to get to know eachother and sharing of knowledge will

be

thr.

My contact no is 9841445566.

with best regards

K.DILIP KUMAR

--- On Mon, 11/2/09, Chellappa K <chellappa.k wrote:

Chellappa K <chellappa.k

Re: A suggestion

Monday, November 2, 2009, 6:15 PM

Dear all swamin,

talk with each and every one through this mail only? When we are

going

to meet in person? So my suggestion is we can organise one

programme

thought is spiritual, vaishnavam. First we will organise at

Chennai.

Afterwards we will try to meet in each and every divyadesam. We

will

make tour the surrounding temples. The name the forum is 'Divya

Desa

Members'.

about that. We will organise a first meeting at the earliast. At

that

Margazhi in months).

Kindly send your views either mail or letter or phone as your

convenient.

Adiyen

VP Srinivasan

2658 1378

--

Chellappa

Thanks to all swamin who responded my mails. But Only one swamy Shri. Dilipkumar has given his contact no. I request other to give contact number and address. Because immediatly we can start. Cotacting through mail is not to be expected fast. Because all will not sit regularly in front of Computer. 

VP Srinivasan 

On 11/3/09, Dilip Kumar <kdk74 wrote:

Dear sir,

Very good idea.

Will enable the group to get to know eachother and sharing of knowledge  will be thr.

Chellappa K <chellappa.k

Re: A suggestion Date: Monday, November 2, 2009, 6:15 PM

Dear all swamin,Through this mail service, we the devotees of almighty have becomevery close. Thanks to this mail service. My view is how long we cantalk with each and every one through this mail only? When we are going

to meet in person? So my suggestion is we can organise one programmeon one Sunday at a good venue. We can interact and exchange ourthought is spiritual, vaishnavam. First we will organise at Chennai.Afterwards we will try to meet in each and every divyadesam. We will

make tour the surrounding temples. The name the forum is 'Divya Desa Members'.If this idea is ok, immediatly we will form a committee to discussabout that. We will organise a first meeting at the earliast. At that

time I will explain about my wekly 'Chennai Alayangal'. I am havingidea to publish from Dec 16 ( Margazhi. Because Vishnu told I am asMargazhi in months).Kindly send your views either mail or letter or phone as your convenient.

AdiyenVichanthangal Prathivathi Bayangaram SrinivasanVP SrinivasanD1, First Floor, Oviya Apartment,17, V.V.Giri St, Ram Nagar, Ambattur, Chennai. 600 0532658 13789381047239 

-- Chellappa 

My Phone number:

26424180 Landline

9884180581 Mobile.

B.C.VENKATAKRISHNAN.

CHENNAI.

srinivasan kanna <kanna1957 Sent: Wed, November 4, 2009 9:03:03 AMRe: A suggestion

Thanks to all swamin who responded my mails. But Only one swamy Shri. Dilipkumar has given his contact no. I request other to give contact number and address. Because immediatly we can start. Cotacting through mail is not to be expected fast. Because all will not sit regularly in front of Computer.

VP Srinivasan

On 11/3/09, Dilip Kumar <kdk74 > wrote:

Dear sir,

Very good idea.

Will enable the group to get to know eachother and sharing of knowledge will be thr.

My contact no is 9841445566.with best regardsK.DILIP KUMAR--- On Mon, 11/2/09, Chellappa K <chellappa.k@ gmail.com> wrote:

Chellappa K <chellappa.k@ gmail.com>Re: A suggestionMonday, November 2, 2009, 6:15 PM

-- Chellappa

Dear Sir the idea is an excellent one i think it should be done radha

On Sun, Nov 1, 2009 at 4:05 PM, srinivasan kanna <kanna1957 wrote:

time I will explain about my wekly 'Chennai Alayangal'. I am havingidea to publish from Dec 16 ( Margazhi. Because Vishnu told I am asMargazhi in months).Kindly send your views either mail or letter or phone as your convenient.

AdiyenVichanthangal Prathivathi Bayangaram SrinivasanVP SrinivasanD1, First Floor, Oviya Apartment,17, V.V.Giri St, Ram Nagar, Ambattur, Chennai. 600 0532658 13789381047239

-- with love from rads

Yes.it is very good.iam alsoi ntrested,We want to meet first.Then all of us take it positive way.

Regards

V.MOHAN

+91 9841743869--- On Tue, 3/11/09, mukunthan gopal <mukunthan84 wrote:

mukunthan gopal <mukunthan84Re: A suggestion Date: Tuesday, 3 November, 2009, 8:22 PM

Yes its a good idea to meet every one in person to share our ideas and views RegardsMukunthan.G

On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 2:11 PM, Dilip Kumar <kdk74 > wrote:

Dear sir,

Very good idea.

My contact no is 9841445566.with best regardsK.DILIP KUMAR

--- On Mon, 11/2/09, Chellappa K <chellappa.k@ gmail.com> wrote:

Chellappa K <chellappa.k@ gmail.com>Re: A suggestionMonday, November 2, 2009, 6:15 PM

-- Chellappa

India has a new look. Take a sneak peek.