IndiaDivine.org

Thirunagai and thirukkanangudi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Bhakthas

I hav enclosed the photos of DD thirunagai and thirukkanangudi taken during my visit a few days ago.

With best regardsK.DILIP KUMAR

10 of 11 Photo(s)

(View all Photos)

Swamin

There is no direct train. Better you go to kumbakonam by Pandian Exp. From Kumbakonam go to Tiruvarur by bus. In 20 kms radius 3 divya desams Thirukkannamangai, Thirukkannapuram & Thirukkannangudi is there. Then you can proceed to Thirunagai 40 kms from Tiruvarur.

Dasan

Thirukkudanthai

K.S.Jegennaathan

098412 36647 --- On Sun, 15/11/09, raja raman <rrb4u wrote:

raja raman <rrb4uRe: Thirunagai and thirukkanangudi Cc: "ganesh" <bganeshprasad, "karthik.prasad" <karthik.prasad, "renuka" <renuka_dilipkumar, aksram, sudharsan.ramanujamDate: Sunday, 15 November, 2009, 10:33 AM

dear sir

I wish to go to thirunagai temple during christmas holidays. can u suggest a possible route to see this temple from chennai. Is there a direct train. also suggest nearby divya desams to thirunagai temple. please let me know if I can visit thirukannapuram after darshan of thirunagai

regards

rajaraman

<font color="#0000ff"><em><strong>RAJARAMAN</strong></em></font>

Dilip Kumar <kdk74 >Cc: ganesh <bganeshprasad@ hotmail.com>; "karthik.prasad@ injazat.com" <karthik.prasad@ injazat.com>; renuka <renuka_dilipkumar@ rediff.com>; aksram ; sudharsan.ramanujam @aircel.co. inSat, 14 November, 2009 3:06:24 PM Thirunagai and thirukkanangudi [11 Attachments]

Dear Bhakthas

I hav enclosed the photos of DD thirunagai and thirukkanangudi taken during my visit a few days ago.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how.

1 of 1 File(s)

CHOZHANATTU

Dear Sir,

Thr is no direct train form chennai to Thirunagai DD(Nagapattanam), u can take Bus to nagapattinam, stay thr for a day and can hav darshan of thirunagai near to railway station), thirukkanangudi( 14kms from nagai, 250/- auto for return, no shops thr so v hav to get pooja things from nagai) in morning and thirukannapuram(7kms from nanilam) and thirukannanmangai(6 kms fron thiruvarur) in evening and return to chennai by night bus.

Lots of omni buses go to nagaipattinam(Rathi meena - Non ac is 300 and ac volvo is 410, universal, SRM )

For any info pl feel free to call me @ 9841445566.with best regardsK.DILIP KUMAR--- On Sun, 11/15/09, raja raman <rrb4u wrote:

raja raman <rrb4uRe: Thirunagai and thirukkanangudi Cc: "ganesh" <bganeshprasad, "karthik.prasad" <karthik.prasad, "renuka" <renuka_dilipkumar, aksram, sudharsan.ramanujamDate: Sunday, November 15, 2009, 4:03 PM

dear sir

I wish to go to thirunagai temple during christmas holidays. can u suggest a possible route to see this temple from chennai. Is there a direct train. also suggest nearby divya desams to thirunagai temple. please let me know if I can visit thirukannapuram after darshan of thirunagai

regards

rajaraman

<font color="#0000ff"><em><strong>RAJARAMAN</strong></em></font>

Dilip Kumar <kdk74 >Cc: ganesh <bganeshprasad@ hotmail.com>; "karthik.prasad@ injazat.com" <karthik.prasad@ injazat.com>; renuka <renuka_dilipkumar@ rediff.com>; aksram ; sudharsan.ramanujam @aircel.co. inSat, 14 November, 2009 3:06:24 PM Thirunagai and thirukkanangudi [11 Attachments]

Dear Bhakthas

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.