IndiaDivine.org

Fw: bcvk71 sent you a video: Meet your Meat

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected All,

I would like to mention one more documentary based on exploitation of animals. It is called as "Earthlings" presented by the well known actor Joaquin Phoenix, you can see it at this link

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6361872964130308142 & ei=4JIMS_ThAYrOqALN5qnJBQ & q=earthlings & hl=en#

You can just type EARTHLINGS in google and then hit on the google video tab to watch this well acclaimed video.

Please do let me know about your reactions to this video.

Thanks,

Sincerely,

Kamlesh--- On Tue, 11/24/09, K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna.kv wrote:

K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna.kvRe: Fw: bcvk71 sent you a video: "Meet your Meat""Venkata krishnan" <mbaabouCc: "BCVENKATAKRISHNANNewsListgroup" <bcvenkatakrishnannewslist >, "Rajanganesh T.S." <Rajanganesh.TS, "Venkat Sekhar Subramaniam" <aaviskar2006, "J.Balaji" <balaji63, "Lakshmi Narayanan S" <slakshmi1954, sunanda.thali, "Sudharsana Lakshmi Narasimhan" <sudharsananarasimhan, "Kamlesh" <veryytterium, "Kamlesh Nair" <veryytterium, blueheavenstar, hrvalid, "Krishna" <Krishna, "USBrahmins Group" <usbrahmins >, fhrs_usa , ,

"Vedantauniversalgroup" <vedantauniversal >, "Ponnappan" <oppiliappan >, "Chellappa K" <chellappa.k, "Rajkumar Arumugam" <raj.tutor, Date: Tuesday, November 24, 2009, 12:16 PM

Dear BCVK,I started it, but couldnt see that for more than a few seconds. I was about to faint. This is the real "Narakam" on earth. My father used to say, there is no separate Hell now, but heaven and hell are all on the earth only.The way it is, all that we can do is to pray to the Lord to put an end to this sort of treatment to any living being.RegardsKVG.

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 6:34 PM, Venkata krishnan <bcvk71 wrote:

B.C.VENKATAKRISHNAN.

e-mail: bcvk71

----- Forwarded Message ----YouTube Service <servicebcvk71Sent: Tue, November 24, 2009 8:59:51 AMbcvk71 sent you a video: "Meet your Meat"

help center | e-mail options | report spam

bcvk71 has shared a video with you on YouTube:

Meet your Meat

The video that all meat-eaters should watch and every vegetarian should own, "Meet Your Meat", narrated by Alec Baldwin, covers each stage of life of animals raised for food. No PETA videos are copyrighted, so copy them for everyone you know.

© 2009 YouTube, LLC901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066 -- कृषà¥à¤£à¥‡à¤¤à¤¿ मंगलमॠनाम यसà¥à¤¯ वाचि पà¥à¤°à¤µà¤°à¥à¤¤à¤¤à¥‡ |भसà¥à¤®à¥€à¤­à¤µà¤¨à¥à¤¤à¤¿ तसà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¶à¥ महापातककोटयः || കൃഷàµà´¨àµà´¨àµ†à´¤à´¿ മംഗളം നാമ യസàµà´¯ വാചി à´ªàµà´°à´µà´°àµâ€à´¤àµà´¤à´¤àµ‡ ഭാസàµà´®àµ€à´­à´µà´¨àµà´¤à´¿ തസàµà´¯à´¾à´¶àµ മഹാപാതകകൊടയ: .

Dear All,

One of my friends from NewDelhi, Mr.Shiv Shakti Nath Bhakshi has joined us just now to start

NGOs/Trusts.His e-mail is: shivshaktijnu

Yours sincerly,

B.C.VENKATAKRISHNAN.

Venkat Sekhar Subramaniam <aaviskar2006shwerangaCc: bcvk71Sent: Wed, November 25, 2009 2:34:32 PMFw: Fw: bcvk71 sent you a video: "Meet your Meat"

Madam,

I am Venkat Sekhar alias Sekhar settled at Mumbai who had a meeting with other members of this group last but one Sunday at Chennai. .. While welcoming you to the group please highlight any specfic activity you can undertake at Bangalore //Thanks

----- Forwarded Message ----Venkata krishnan <bcvk71Sindhu Sarathi <sindhusarathi; Venkat Sekhar Subramaniam <aaviskar2006; Rajanganesh T.S. <Rajanganesh.TS; Kamlesh <veryytterium; Kamlesh Nair <veryytterium; J.Balaji <balaji63; Lakshmi Narayanan S <slakshmi1954; Krishna <Krishna; Chellappa K <chellappa.k; Sudharsana Lakshmi Narasimhan <sudharsananarasimhan; sunanda.thali; Rajkumar Arumugam <raj.tutor; BCVENKATAKRISHNANNewsListgroup <bcvenkatakrishnannewslist >; K.V Gopalakrishna

<gopalakrishna.kv; NBNair; Swethambari Ranganathan <shweranga; USBrahmins Group <usbrahmins >; fhrs_usa Sent: Wed, 25 November, 2009 11:39:13 AMFw: Fw: bcvk71 sent you a video: "Meet your Meat"

Dear All,

One of my friends from Bangalore , Mrs.Swethambari Ranganathan has joined us to start the NGOs/Trusts.Her e-mail is: shweranga

Yours sincerly,

B.C.VENKATAKRISHNAN.

B.C.VENKATAKRISHNAN.

----- Forwarded Message ----Venkata krishnan <bcvk71Venkat Sekhar Subramaniam <aaviskar2006; sunanda thali <sunanda.thali; Kamlesh <veryytterium; Kamlesh Nair <veryytterium; Rajanganesh T.S. <Rajanganesh.TS; Lakshmi Narayanan S <slakshmi1954; J.Balaji <balaji63; Sudharsana Lakshmi Narasimhan <sudharsananarasimhan; K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna.kv; Krishna <Krishna; Chellappa K <chellappa.k; blueheavenstar; hrvalid; Rajkumar Arumugam <raj.tutor; USBrahmins Group

<usbrahmins >; fhrs_usa ; ; Vedantauniversalgroup <vedantauniversal >; Ponnappan <oppiliappan >; ; Divya Venkat <hari_om_shanti2001; Dr.V.Sadagopan <yennappan; vijayanandSent: Wed, November 25, 2009 10:28:20 AMRe: Fw: bcvk71 sent you a video: "Meet your Meat"

Dear Kamlesh,

I agree with Venkat Sekhar Subramanyam.When you come to India screan the your Presentation in Chennai and Mumbai and visit me in my Chennai in my Residence.By your Presentation in Chennai and Mumbai it will reach a large audience.

Yours sincerly,

B.C.VENKATAKRISHNAN

Venkat Sekhar Subramaniam <aaviskar2006sunanda thali <sunanda.thaliCc: bcvk71Sent: Wed, November 25, 2009 9:38:18 AMRe: Fw: bcvk71 sent you a video: "Meet your Meat"

As Mr Kamlesh is coming to India it is suggested he can provide an audivisual presntation for a large audience..

sunanda thali <sunanda.thaliVenkat Sekhar Subramaniam <aaviskar2006Cc: bcvk71; Veryytterium <veryytteriumWed, 25 November, 2009 7:02:28 AMRe: Fw: bcvk71 sent you a video: "Meet your Meat"Kamlesh said he will come with a presentation which can be shown to temple board members. He has lot of knowledge in this area. if he can create a nice presentation addressing cows, milk and milk product will be good. we could show to our local temple people or even to friends. regards,

sunanda

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 8:12 PM, Venkat Sekhar Subramaniam <aaviskar2006 wrote:

Sir/Madam

We are very proud of you doing very good social service in this cynic world..

sunanda thali <sunanda.thaliK.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna.kvCc: Venkata krishnan <mbaabou; BCVENKATAKRISHNANNewsListgroup <bcvenkatakrishnannewslist >; Rajanganesh T.S. <Rajanganesh.TS; Venkat Sekhar Subramaniam <aaviskar2006; J.Balaji <balaji63; Lakshmi Narayanan S <slakshmi1954; Sudharsana Lakshmi Narasimhan <sudharsananarasimhan; Kamlesh <veryytterium; Kamlesh Nair <veryytterium; blueheavenstar; hrvalid; Krishna <Krishna; USBrahmins Group <usbrahmins >; fhrs_usa ; ; Vedantauniversalgroup <vedantauniversal >; Ponnappan <oppiliappan >; Chellappa K <chellappa.k; Rajkumar Arumugam <raj.tutor; Sent: Tue, 24

November, 2009 10:56:27 PMRe: Fw: bcvk71 sent you a video: "Meet your Meat"

That is true it is very painful to see this video. There is another video called "Peaceable Kingdom". We have shown this to many communities. It is very well taken. IT is a documentary film and very effective. You must see. We distribute this film to the groups who are interested in working for animal rights.

visit: http://www.peaceablekingdomfilm.org/

regards,

sunanda

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 12:16 PM, K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna.kv wrote:

Dear BCVK,I started it, but couldnt see that for more than a few seconds. I was about to faint. This is the real "Narakam" on earth. My father used to say, there is no separate Hell now, but heaven and hell are all on the earth only.The way it is, all that we can do is to pray to the Lord to put an end to this sort of treatment to any living being.RegardsKVG.

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 6:34 PM, Venkata krishnan <bcvk71 wrote:

B.C.VENKATAKRISHNAN.

----- Forwarded Message ----YouTube Service <servicebcvk71Sent: Tue, November 24, 2009 8:59:51 AMbcvk71 sent you a video: "Meet your Meat"

help center | e-mail options | report spam

bcvk71 has shared a video with you on YouTube:

Meet your Meat

The video that all meat-eaters should watch and every vegetarian should own, "Meet Your Meat", narrated by Alec Baldwin, covers each stage of life of animals raised for food. No PETA videos are copyrighted, so copy them for everyone you know.

© 2009 YouTube, LLC901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066 -- कृषà¥à¤£à¥‡à¤¤à¤¿ मंगलमॠनाम यसà¥à¤¯ वाचि पà¥à¤°à¤µà¤°à¥à¤¤à¤¤à¥‡ |भसà¥à¤®à¥€à¤­à¤µà¤¨à¥à¤¤à¤¿ तसà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¶à¥ महापातककोटयः || കൃഷàµà´¨àµà´¨àµ†à´¤à´¿ മംഗളം നാമ യസàµà´¯ വാചി à´ªàµà´°à´µà´°àµâ€à´¤àµà´¤à´¤àµ‡ ഭാസàµà´®àµ€à´­à´µà´¨àµà´¤à´¿ തസàµà´¯à´¾à´¶àµ മഹാപാതകകൊടയ: .

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.