IndiaDivine.org

Doubt in Gothram

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Bhaktas, Are Viswamitra Gothram and Kousiga Gothram are same? If not, many people say that Vishwamithra Gothram ppl should not marry Kousiga Gothram ppl. Usually we check for the stars for matching and we do not also see two ppl of same gothras. Please can anyone explain me about this?Aswin

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

• 3 weeks later...

Hasd this querry ben replied by any one. I lost track of the mails as I pc was down for more than 100 days.ganovasan--- On Mon, 30/11/09, aswin srinivasan <aswin.srinivasan wrote:aswin srinivasan <aswin.srinivasan Doubt in Gothram Date: Monday, 30 November, 2009, 6:57 PM

Dear Bhaktas, Are Viswamitra Gothram and Kousiga Gothram are same? If not, many people say that Vishwamithra Gothram ppl should not marry Kousiga Gothram ppl. Usually we check for the stars for matching and we do not also see two ppl of same gothras. Please can anyone explain me about this?Aswin

Dear Mr.Aswin Srinivasan,

The descendants of KUSAPRAJAAPATI belong to KAUSIKAGotra.Visvaamitra was born of Kusa Prajaapati, hence he belongs to Kausika Gotrs.And the descandants of BRAHMARSHI Visvaamita belong to Viswawamitra gotra.Those who are born in Kausikagotra and those who are born of Visvaamitra gotra are Peternal cousins hence should not marry each other.For they are Brothers and Sisters.

Yours faithfully,

B.C.VENKATAKRISHNAN.

e-mail: bcvk71

Srinivasan Varadarajan <ganovasan Sent: Sun, December 20, 2009 7:13:46 AMRe: Doubt in Gothram

Hasd this querry ben replied by any one. I lost track of the mails as I pc was down for more than 100 days.ganovasan--- On Mon, 30/11/09, aswin srinivasan <aswin.srinivasan@ > wrote:

aswin srinivasan <aswin.srinivasan@ > Doubt in GothramMonday, 30 November, 2009, 6:57 PM

Dear Bhaktas,

Are Viswamitra Gothram and Kousiga Gothram are same? If not, many people say that Vishwamithra Gothram ppl should not marry Kousiga Gothram ppl. Usually we check for the stars for matching and we do not also see two ppl of same gothras.

Please can anyone explain me about this?

Aswin