IndiaDivine.org

RE: Doubts about Saligramam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Swamin,

If the number of saligram is 2 it is even number.Should we have the Aradhanam of both thesaligramam? I have 4 saligrams.Can any respected Swamins can enlighten on this doubt?I perform Aradhanam for all the 4 Saligramams together.Am I doing the right thing? Pl enlighten me.

Dasn,

srinivasan,Baroda

On Wed, 02 Dec 2009 09:14:40 +0530 wrote

>

hello,Odd number of SaaLigrAmams should not be worshipped.

If there are 2 SaaLigrAmams , perform complete AarAdhanam

for one and just NaivEdhyam for the other until you get

two more. If there are three, perform AarAdhanam for one

and naivEdhyam for the other two.

Dasanthothadripadmarajagopalan: : santhanam.sudarsanan: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 18:52:33 +0530Re: Doubts about Saligramam

Most widely followed convention is:Two (2) in the even numbers and Three (3) in the odd numbers are not advisable. It means either we should have 1 saligramam or 4+ saligramams. Of course, there is a possibility we may have 2 or 3 saligramams while trying to collect at least 4 (as these can't be bought easily). In such a case one of the suggested practice is to ensure that we keep such saligramams separately and perform Aradhanam separately.

dAsan,Sudarsanan

>On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 3:54 PM, padmaja rajagopalan wrote:

>

dear bagavadhas,

please explain how many (Odd or Even) saligramam we can keep at home and perform aaradhanam.Can ladiesopen thesaligramam box?

regards

padmaja

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

>

New Windows 7: Simplify what you do everyday. Find the right PC for you.

SWAMIN

we hve to do aradhanam for all the 4 saligramam. The place where the saligramams are worsiped is itself a holy place or kshethram

Adiyen

R. Srinivasan

srinivasan iyengar <srinivasan43srivari58Cc: Sent: Wed, 2 December, 2009 9:28:22 AM Re: RE: Doubts about Saligramam

Swamin,If the number of saligram is 2 it is even number.Should we have the Aradhanam of both thesaligramam? I have 4 saligrams.Can any respected Swamins can enlighten on this doubt?I perform Aradhanam for all the 4 Saligramams together.Am I doing the right thing? Pl enlighten me.Dasn,srinivasan,BarodaOn Wed, 02 Dec 2009 09:14:40 +0530 wrote>hello,Odd number of SaaLigrAmams should not be worshipped.If there are 2 SaaLigrAmams , perform complete AarAdhanam for one and just NaivEdhyam for the other until you get two more. If there are three, perform AarAdhanam for oneand naivEdhyam for the other two.Dasanthothadripadmarajagopalan@ CC: santhanam.sudarsana n: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 18:52:33 +0530Re: Doubts about

SaligramamMost widely followed convention is:Two (2) in the even numbers and Three (3) in the odd numbers are not advisable. It means either we should have 1 saligramam or 4+ saligramams. Of course, there is a possibility we may have 2 or 3 saligramams while trying to collect at least 4 (as these can't be bought easily). In such a case one of the suggested practice is to ensure that we keep such saligramams separately and perform Aradhanam separately.dAsan,Sudarsanan>On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 3:54 PM, padmaja rajagopalan wrote:>dear bagavadhas,please explain how many (Odd or Even) saligramam we can keep at home and perform aaradhanam.Can ladiesopen thesaligramam

box?regardspadmajaThe INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.>New Windows 7: Simplify what you do everyday. Find the right PC for you.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Namo Narayanaya

Dear Swamin

Yes. You can perform Aradhanam for any number of Salagramams together - irrespective of whether it is even or odd. Only the number 2 ( two salagramams) is not advised. If you have only 2 (not multiples of 2), then you have to keep them separately. Otherwise, whether it is even or odd, you can have them together and do Aradhanam.

Dasan

Murali.

srinivasan iyengar <srinivasan43srivari58Cc: Sent: Wed, December 2, 2009 9:28:22 AM Re: RE: Doubts about Saligramam

Swamin,If the number of saligram is 2 it is even number.Should we have the Aradhanam of both thesaligramam? I have 4 saligrams.Can any respected Swamins can enlighten on this doubt?I perform Aradhanam for all the 4 Saligramams together.Am I doing the right thing? Pl enlighten me.Dasn,srinivasan,BarodaOn Wed, 02 Dec 2009 09:14:40 +0530 wrote>hello,Odd number of SaaLigrAmams should not be worshipped.If there are 2 SaaLigrAmams , perform complete AarAdhanam for one and just NaivEdhyam for the other until you get two more. If there are three, perform AarAdhanam for oneand naivEdhyam for the other two.Dasanthothadripadmarajagopalan@ CC: santhanam.sudarsana n: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 18:52:33 +0530Re: Doubts about

SaligramamMost widely followed convention is:Two (2) in the even numbers and Three (3) in the odd numbers are not advisable. It means either we should have 1 saligramam or 4+ saligramams. Of course, there is a possibility we may have 2 or 3 saligramams while trying to collect at least 4 (as these can't be bought easily). In such a case one of the suggested practice is to ensure that we keep such saligramams separately and perform Aradhanam separately.dAsan,Sudarsanan>On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 3:54 PM, padmaja rajagopalan wrote:>dear bagavadhas,please explain how many (Odd or Even) saligramam we can keep at home and perform aaradhanam.Can ladiesopen thesaligramam

box?regardspadmajaThe INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.>New Windows 7: Simplify what you do everyday. Find the right PC for you.