IndiaDivine.org

Staying facility for weekend Narasimha darshan - at Kettavarampalayam - MSg from ParthasaraS2

Rate this topic

Guest guest

--- ParthasaraS2 wrote: Dear Swamin,

As far as my knowledge goes, there is no big hall available, other than the one shown in the earlier pictures of Kettavarampalayam by Sri K.S.Jegannathan Swamin. I was the resident of this village far back in 1981 to 1985. I was staying in the late Smt Anuthamma's house only, when I was working as Branch Manager, Indian Bank Adamangalam. The big hall constructed in the east end of the agraharam was built after my departure from that place. If prior information could be given to Sri Dinakaran Bhattar Swamin, he could arrange for the prasadams to the Lord Srinivasa and offer the same to the yatris. He is staying in the first house of the agraharam. Or esle we have to contace any committee member of the Sri Rama Bhajanai Mandiram trust for stay and food.

Since they are regularly conducting the annual Rama Utsavam in that agraharam, they can arrange for the yartris benefit. Similarly one Mr. Murali Secretary, Kettavarampalyam Agri. Coop Bank Ltd., is also staying opposite to the big hall. His cell no can be ascertained from Sri. Dinakaran Bhattar. Both are very close to each other. .

Adiyen dasanSridharan --- On Thu, 10/12/09, skyaasoori <skyaasoori wrote:

skyaasoori <skyaasooriFwd: Minimum 2 days required to cover this weekend Narasimha darshan"ParthasaraS2" <srirangpaThursday, 10 December, 2009, 7:26 AM

Minimum 2 days required to cover this weekend Narasimha darshan--- skyaasoori wrote:Dear Members,Minimum 2 days required to cover this week end narasimha darshan during Karthigai.See this latest route map for . Kettavarampalayam,polur,Injemeadu,Avaniyapuram and Singiri in Northarcot district.Please circulate this attached attachment to all regular week end village temple visitors.I hereby request Dinamorudivyadesam Shri.K.S.Jegennaathan swamy to provide more particulars about boarding and lodging facilities and other ancilary activities related to these places.Photos related to these temples already published in all srivaishnava groups. kindly visit those groups to view photos //SAVE VILLAGE TEMPLES BY YOUR REGULAR VISIT//dasandoosee_maamandoour ----------------http://skyaasoori.shutterfly.com/694/12

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.----------------http://skyaasoori.shutterfly.com/694/14

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

--- On Sat, 12/12/09, Doosee maamandoour <doosee_maamandoour wrote:Doosee maamandoour <doosee_maamandoourRe: Staying facility for weekend Narasimha darshan - at Kettavarampalayam - MSg from ParthasaraS2"Saroja Bhashyam" <sarobhashyamCc: doosee_maamandoourDate: Saturday, 12 December, 2009, 4:22 PMMadam,Plz view this dinamorudivyadesam K.S.Jegennaathan swamy's picasa showing kettavaram trip organised by sreyas yatra,t.nagar.http://picasaweb.google.com/ksjegan/ShreyaSTourOn22112009#From this album u can down load uthsavar photo with ubaya nachimar. No thayaar uthsavar in this temple.For Kettavaram varada Anjaneyar Photo plz visit http://skyaasoori.shutterfly.com/picturesdasanaasoori sridharan--- On Sat, 12/12/09, Saroja Bhashyam <sarobhashyam wrote:Saroja Bhashyam

<sarobhashyamRe: Staying facility for weekend Narasimha darshan - at Kettavarampalayam - MSg from ParthasaraS2"Doosee maamandoour" <doosee_maamandoourSaturday, 12 December, 2009, 4:06 PMDear Sir

Thank you very much for your reply with very good directions and explanations about the temple and all the information. I will appreciate If you can send me the picture of Perumal and Thayar, since i am in California I am planning to come to Chennai in 2010 April, only then I can visit the temple and have the dharshan. Thank you very much for the same.

With kind regards

Saroja Bhashyam

On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 5:43 PM, Doosee maamandoour <doosee_maamandoour wrote:

Madam,From chennai , you have to travel 200 kms . There r two routes available for u to reach kettavarampalayam.Route-I 1.Chennai - Tambaram - Chengalput - Maduranthakam - Sothupakkam(before Melmaruvathur).

2. Here under sothupakkam bridge take right turn , it will go to vandavasi straight.3.From vandavasi town , in western direction one good road goes to polur town.4.From polur , drive through thiruvannamalai road up to 3 km and u can see after vasoor hill , right direction road leads u to chengam.

5.Here there is junction after 6th km will lead u kettavarampalaym in right direction.6.travel 12 km by a mixed village road , now u r in Kettavarampalaym.Route-II

1.Chennai-Poonamalee-sunguvachathiram-Arcot-Vellore.2.Now take left turn under vellore over bridge which will pass u to thiruvanamalai road through vellore town.3.On thiruvanamali road u will travel via kaniyapadi,kannamangalam,santhavasal and will reach polur town.

4.From polur , drive through thiruvannamalai road up to 3 km and u can see after vasoor hill , right direction road leads u to chengam.5.Here there is junction after 6th km will lead u kettavarampalaym in right direction.

6.travel 12 km by a mixed village road , now u r in Kettavarampalaym.Kettavarampalayam:Wonderful village surrounded mainly by Jawathu hills.Temple(constructed by Surrounding villagers 600 years before):

Kettavarathai tharum Padmavathi Sameathey SrinivasaperumalThe Uthsavar vigraham is looks like nangoor divyadesam emperuman.U can also have a darshan of wonderful varada Anjaneyar swamy and Andal , Garudan.

Bhatachariyar : .Dinakar Bhatachariyar-9790491819(Kindly contact him , before your visit.since he is the only one available to perform villager's home marriage functions and other related works . So better fix him before your visit for food and stay at kettavarampalaym).

If u r in chennai , at any time u can call me 9444761199 for further details.dasandoosee_maamandoour**Note: Before your visit , Plz Buy and read a tamil noval "Kettavaram" written by Writer Anuthama and u will really enjoy your trip to kettavarampalayam.** This book only inspired me at the age of 13 when I was studying 8th standard at Sriperumbudur Govt.High school .

--- On Fri, 11/12/09, Saroja Bhashyam <sarobhashyam wrote:

Saroja Bhashyam <sarobhashyamRe: Staying facility for weekend Narasimha darshan - at Kettavarampalayam - MSg from ParthasaraS2

"Doosee maamandoour" <doosee_maamandoourFriday, 11 December, 2009, 8:18 PM

Dear Bhakthas

Can someone please tell me where is this Kettavarampalyam and more about the temple and the perumal in that temple.

Thank you all

Saroja Bhashyam

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 6:39 AM, Doosee maamandoour <doosee_maamandoour wrote:

--- ParthasaraS2 wrote:

Dear Swamin,

As far as my knowledge goes, there is no big hall available, other than the one shown in the earlier pictures of Kettavarampalayam by Sri K.S.Jegannathan Swamin. I was the resident of this village far back in 1981 to 1985. I was staying in the late Smt Anuthamma's house only, when I was working as Branch Manager, Indian Bank Adamangalam. The big hall constructed in the east end of the agraharam was built after my departure from that place. If prior information could be given to Sri Dinakaran Bhattar Swamin, he could arrange for the prasadams to the Lord Srinivasa and offer the same to the yatris. He is staying in the first house of the agraharam. Or esle we have to contace any committee member of the Sri Rama Bhajanai Mandiram trust for stay and food.

Since they are regularly conducting the annual Rama Utsavam in that agraharam, they can arrange for the yartris benefit. Similarly one Mr. Murali Secretary, Kettavarampalyam Agri. Coop Bank Ltd., is also staying opposite to the big hall. His cell no can be ascertained from Sri. Dinakaran Bhattar. Both are very close to each other. .

Adiyen dasanSridharan --- On Thu, 10/12/09, skyaasoori <skyaasoori wrote:

skyaasoori <skyaasooriFwd: Minimum 2 days required to cover this weekend Narasimha darshan

"ParthasaraS2" <srirangpaThursday, 10 December, 2009, 7:26 AM

Minimum 2 days required to cover this weekend Narasimha darshan--- skyaasoori wrote:Dear Members,Minimum 2 days required to cover this week end narasimha darshan during Karthigai.

See this latest route map for . Kettavarampalayam,polur,Injemeadu,Avaniyapuram and Singiri in Northarcot district.Please circulate this attached attachment to all regular week end village temple visitors.

I hereby request Dinamorudivyadesam Shri.K.S.Jegennaathan swamy to provide more particulars about boarding and lodging facilities and other ancilary activities related to these places.Photos related to these temples already published in all srivaishnava groups. kindly visit those groups to view photos

//SAVE VILLAGE TEMPLES BY YOUR REGULAR VISIT//dasandoosee_maamandoour ----------------http://skyaasoori.shutterfly.com/694/12

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. ----------------http://skyaasoori.shutterfly.com/694/14