IndiaDivine.org

Reply on Cow Shelter (Ghoshala)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

Seen your enquiry on the above subject. Here in Nanganallur (Chennai), in Lakshmi Narasimhar temple at MMTC Colony, they are maintaining a cow shelter. If you are interested, shall I enquire about the donations on the same and convey you?

Please reply at your convenience so that I can help you on the matter.

With best regards,

Mrs.S.SRIRANJANI

Hindu Colony, Nanganallur,

Chennai-61

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

B.C.VENKATAKRISHNAN

e-mail: bcvk71

SRIRANJANI S. <sriranjani_73gccnpsivaramakrishnaCc: divyadesam spiritual activity Wed, December 23, 2009 10:41:23 AM Reply on Cow Shelter (Ghoshala)

Dear Sir,

Seen your enquiry on the above subject. Here in Nanganallur (Chennai), in Lakshmi Narasimhar temple at MMTC Colony, they are maintaining a cow shelter. If you are interested, shall I enquire about the donations on the same and convey you?

Please reply at your convenience so that I can help you on the matter.

With best regards,

Mrs.S.SRIRANJANI

Hindu Colony, Nanganallur,

Chennai-61

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Dear Sir,At Kanyakumari district near Kaliyakkavilai, Hindu volunteers has established a Cow Shala which containingmore than 15 sick cows - aged cows, and milky cows around 16 numbers. This shala is maintaining by purely donations. These volunteers purchased from the meat shop @ market rate and not allowing the merchants from killing the animals. Daily expenditure for green leafs is around 2200 rupees and medical expenses around 3800 rupees approximately. The volunteers collect other cow food items from the public. The entire sale of milk is utilising for the purpose of purchasing cows. The President of the volunteer society is a Animal Husbandry Doctor aged 61 years and all volunteers are around 25 to 45 years age. I am giving daily green leafs bundal valued to rupees 35 and all vegetables wastes collected from nearby houses. some people donated enough money on all auspious occasions. I request one and all to participate in this nobl

e donations.if you are interested kindly send your enquiries to the following email id:thanthrigg.All hindus almost daily feeding the cow by way of ===Posted through GrouplyCreate your own group!www.grouply.com

B.C.VENKATAKRISHNAN.

e-mail: bcvk71

ggmoorthyiyer ggmoorthyiyer <ggmoorthyiyer Sent: Sat, December 26, 2009 12:01:00 PM Re: Reply on Cow Shelter (Ghoshala)

Dear Sir,At Kanyakumari district near Kaliyakkavilai, Hindu volunteers has established a Cow Shala which containingmore than 15 sick cows - aged cows, and milky cows around 16 numbers. This shala is maintaining by purely donations. These volunteers purchased from the meat shop @ market rate and not allowing the merchants from killing the animals. Daily expenditure for green leafs is around 2200 rupees and medical expenses around 3800 rupees approximately. The volunteers collect other cow food items from the public. The entire sale of milk is utilising for the purpose of purchasing cows. The President of the volunteer society is a Animal Husbandry Doctor aged 61 years and all volunteers are around 25 to 45 years age. I am giving daily green leafs bundal valued to rupees 35 and all vegetables wastes collected from nearby houses. some people donated enough money on all auspious occasions. I request one and all to participate

in this nobl e donations.if you are interested kindly send your enquiries to the following email id:thanthrigg (AT) gmail (DOT) com.All hindus almost daily feeding the cow by way of ===Posted through GrouplyCreate your own group!www.grouply. com