IndiaDivine.org

Sri Poodevi , Sri Devi Sameta Sri Varadaraja Perumal

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Bhagavatha:, Note: This is purely a voluntary one and only on personal interest. Let me introduce myself as P. Murugan belong to Mulappakkam;Mayiladuthurai ; Nagappattinam Dt ; Now I am working in private company in Chennai . There is a temple dedicated to lord Sri Varadaraja perumal inNagappattinam District , on the way from Mayiladuthurai to Nagappattinam High waysabout 3 kms from Mayiladuthurai ,next to Dharmapuram Aadhinam(Mutt), along the banksof Cauvery a village called Mulappakkam

.. we have the temple of Sri Poodevi , SriDevi Sameta Sri Varadaraja Perumal , which nearly 300 years old. With the kind blessings and permission of Sri VaradarajaPerumal, and On behalf of the Temple Renovation committee, I would like to make anappeal for fund raising for Renovation of the present dilapidated three hundredyears old Temple at Mulappakkam. As it has become very old, with kind permission andanugraham of Sri Varadaraja Perumal , we thought of renovating the temple theexisting temple of Sri Poodevi , Sri devi Sameta Sri Varadaraja Perumal , alongwith Hanumad.In the existing temple all

idles are at same place, there is nodifferent sannithis, now we have planned to have different sannthi for Hanumand under this renovation. you can have a look at photographs taken at Mulappakkam. To finish this kainkaryam, we are in need of funds, so kindlydo needful for fund raising for this holy purpose. My kind appeal to you all onbehalf of temple committee trust, is to donate the funds for this holy kainkaryam. Bhakthas can either book Nityapadi (meeting expenses for daily routine) kaimkaryam,Vaarshika aAradhanam etc. Kindly circulate this message to your entire known circle andhelp us in this regard. Your generous contribution for

the above projects willenable us to achieve our objectives and will be cherished for many generation tocome . Your enquiries for further information may kindly be - (through e-mail or over phone) P.Murugan : palanimurugan_2005 ; 0-9976066343 . Address : P . Murugan Mulappakkam Main Road, Mannampandal PO , Mayiladuthurai TK , Nagappattinam DT , PIN. 609305. Thanks & Regards , Murugan . P ECLAT IMPEX , F 6 ,

RAMADOSS APTS , NO : 12 St. MARY'S STREET , ZAMIN PALLAVARAM , CHENNAI. 600 043 . Mobile No: + 91 99760 66343. Email : palanimurugan

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Dear Murugan sir

please give me the details of the trust which you had mentioned.

Also I did not find any pictures attached or uploaded (with link provided).

is there any official patrigai (appeal) published for circulation.

please provide me these details.

yours servant

Siva Rama Krishna--- On Sat, 13/2/10, Srivaishnava Sri <srivaishnavasri wrote:

Srivaishnava Sri <srivaishnavasri Sri Poodevi , Sri Devi Sameta Sri Varadaraja Perumalacharya , andavan , andavan-ashramam , , emperumanar , galva108 , KrishnaKatha , lordsrinivasa, , nama-dallas , njvedics , Oppiliappan , ramanuja , Ramanuja_vani , RamanujaandDesika , ramanujamatham , , sree_vaishnavam_today , sreyas06 , , Srisathyanarayanaperumal , SriVaishnavaRajayam , srivaishnavasrichennai,

sv-lectures , Thirunangur_divyadesangal, thiruvarangam , uzhavaarapani , vaishnavam , Vanamamalai , washington-madhva Cc: palanimurugan_2005Date: Saturday, 13 February, 2010, 7:27 AM

Dear Bhagavatha:, Note: This is purely a voluntary one and only on personal interest. Let me introduce myself as P. Murugan belong to Mulappakkam;Mayiladuthurai ; Nagappattinam Dt ; Now I am working in private company in Chennai . There is a temple dedicated to lord Sri Varadaraja perumal inNagappattinam District , on the way from Mayiladuthurai to Nagappattinam High waysabout 3 kms from Mayiladuthurai ,next to Dharmapuram Aadhinam(Mutt) , along the banksof Cauvery a village called Mulappakkam . we have the temple of Sri Poodevi , SriDevi Sameta Sri Varadaraja Perumal , which nearly 300 years old.

With the kind blessings and permission of Sri VaradarajaPerumal, and On behalf of the Temple Renovation committee, I would like to make anappeal for fund raising for Renovation of the present dilapidated three hundredyears old Temple at Mulappakkam. As it has become very old, with kind permission andanugraham of Sri Varadaraja Perumal , we thought of renovating the temple theexisting temple of Sri Poodevi , Sri devi Sameta Sri Varadaraja Perumal , alongwith Hanumad.In the existing temple all idles are at same place, there is nodifferent sannithis, now we have planned to have different sannthi for Hanumand under

this renovation. you can have a look at photographs taken at Mulappakkam. To finish this kainkaryam, we are in need of funds, so kindlydo needful for fund raising for this holy purpose. My kind appeal to you all onbehalf of temple committee trust, is to donate the funds for this holy kainkaryam. Bhakthas can either book Nityapadi (meeting expenses for daily routine) kaimkaryam,Vaarshika aAradhanam etc. Kindly circulate this message to your entire known circle andhelp us in this regard. Your generous contribution for the above projects willenable us to achieve our objectives and will be cherished for many generation tocome .

Your enquiries for further information may kindly be - (through e-mail or over phone) P.Murugan : palanimurugan_ 2005 (AT) (DOT) co.in ; 0-9976066343 . Address : P . Murugan Mulappakkam Main Road, Mannampandal PO , Mayiladuthurai TK , Nagappattinam DT , PIN. 609305. Thanks & Regards , Murugan . P ECLAT IMPEX , F 6 , RAMADOSS APTS , NO : 12 St. MARY'S STREET

, ZAMIN PALLAVARAM , CHENNAI. 600 043 . Mobile No: + 91 99760 66343. Email : palanimurugan@ .co. in

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.