Guest guest

Guest guest

Earlier I have said that the local cable operators are hesitating to broadcast

the Sankara TV Channel for want of response from the viewers as it is a paid

channel.

Suddenly, our cable operator at Raja Annamalaipuram at Chennai syarted

broadcasting Sankara TV Channel.

Both me and my wife ( Senior Citizens) nowadays view more of programms in

Sanakara TV thany other xchannels like SUN TV, Jaya or KTV- especially from 6 PM

onwards. Programmes in Sankara TV are superb and excellent and feast to the

viewing.

I have no doubt in my mind that the channel would attract more and more viewers

and one day it would become a regular TV Channel for every cable operator to

broadcast the same in their cable net work.

Thanks to the initiators of Sankara TV Channel for the noble cause that they are

doing through the channel for the welfare of Hindus and Hinduiasm. It is the

duty of everyone HINDU to support this channel.

SV Krishnan

18 Thiruvengadam Street Extensions

Raja Annamalaipuram- Chennai 600028

Phones 24617660/ 9940095670

krishnan

Guest guest

Sir,

Please let me know the website particulars of Sankara TV channel for viewing the programmes through computer.

K.Subramanian--- On Wed, 17/3/10, SEVEL KANNAN <krishnan1940 wrote:

SEVEL KANNAN <krishnan1940 Sankara TV Channel Date: Wednesday, 17 March, 2010, 12:33 PM

Earlier I have said that the local cable operators are hesitating to broadcast the Sankara TV Channel for want of response from the viewers as it is a paid channel.Suddenly, our cable operator at Raja Annamalaipuram at Chennai syarted broadcasting Sankara TV Channel.Both me and my wife ( Senior Citizens) nowadays view more of programms in Sanakara TV thany other xchannels like SUN TV, Jaya or KTV- especially from 6 PM onwards. Programmes in Sankara TV are superb and excellent and feast to the viewing. I have no doubt in my mind that the channel would attract more and more viewers and one day it would become a regular TV Channel for every cable operator to broadcast the same in their cable net work.Thanks to the initiators of Sankara TV Channel for the noble cause that they are doing through the channel for the welfare of Hindus and Hinduiasm. It is the duty of everyone HINDU to support this channel.SV

Krishnan18 Thiruvengadam Street ExtensionsRaja Annamalaipuram- Chennai 600028Phones 24617660/ 9940095670krishnan (AT) hotmail (DOT) com

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Dear Swamin,Please go to following website and click on the right top corner link " Live web TV " http://www.srisankaratv.net/I am using Windows media player and its streaming well without any problem.

With PranAmas,HarshaOn Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 1:29 PM, Subramanian Krishnamurthy <submal2003 wrote:

Sir,

Please let me know the website particulars of Sankara TV channel for viewing the programmes through computer.

K.Subramanian--- On Wed, 17/3/10, SEVEL KANNAN <krishnan1940 wrote:

SEVEL KANNAN <krishnan1940 Sankara TV Channel

Date: Wednesday, 17 March, 2010, 12:33 PM

Earlier I have said that the local cable operators are hesitating to broadcast the Sankara TV Channel for want of response from the viewers as it is a paid channel.Suddenly, our cable operator at Raja Annamalaipuram at Chennai syarted broadcasting Sankara TV Channel.

Both me and my wife ( Senior Citizens) nowadays view more of programms in Sanakara TV thany other xchannels like SUN TV, Jaya or KTV- especially from 6 PM onwards. Programmes in Sankara TV are superb and excellent and feast to the viewing.

I have no doubt in my mind that the channel would attract more and more viewers and one day it would become a regular TV Channel for every cable operator to broadcast the same in their cable net work.Thanks to the initiators of Sankara TV Channel for the noble cause that they are doing through the channel for the welfare of Hindus and Hinduiasm. It is the duty of everyone HINDU to support this channel.

SV

Krishnan18 Thiruvengadam Street ExtensionsRaja Annamalaipuram- Chennai 600028Phones 24617660/ 9940095670krishnan (AT) hotmail (DOT) com

Guest guest

Sir,Thank you very much for the information provided. I am able to watch the channel through the webTV.Regards,K.Subramanian--- On Thu, 18/3/10, harsha simha <hellosimha wrote:harsha simha <hellosimhaRe: Sankara TV Channel Date: Thursday, 18 March, 2010, 4:11 PM

Dear Swamin,Please go to following website and click on the right top corner link "Live web TV"http://www.srisanka ratv.net/I am using Windows media player and its streaming well without any problem.

With PranAmas,HarshaOn Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 1:29 PM, Subramanian Krishnamurthy <submal2003 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Sir,

K.Subramanian--- On Wed, 17/3/10, SEVEL KANNAN <krishnan1940@ hotmail.com> wrote:

SEVEL KANNAN <krishnan1940@ hotmail.com> Sankara TV Channel

Wednesday, 17 March, 2010, 12:33 PM

Earlier I have said that the local cable operators are hesitating to broadcast the Sankara TV Channel for want of response from the viewers as it is a paid channel.Suddenly, our cable operator at Raja Annamalaipuram at Chennai syarted broadcasting Sankara TV Channel.

Both me and my wife ( Senior Citizens) nowadays view more of programms in Sanakara TV thany other xchannels like SUN TV, Jaya or KTV- especially from 6 PM onwards. Programmes in Sankara TV are superb and excellent and feast to the viewing.

I have no doubt in my mind that the channel would attract more and more viewers and one day it would become a regular TV Channel for every cable operator to broadcast the same in their cable net work.Thanks to the initiators of Sankara TV Channel for the noble cause that they are doing through the channel for the welfare of Hindus and Hinduiasm. It is the duty of everyone HINDU to support this channel.

SV