IndiaDivine.org

Re:Sri Vishnu Sahasranamam Commentary

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

There was a spelling mistake in the heading; hence this repetition has become necessary.

krishnaswamy

Sri Vishnu Sahasranamam Commentary

My hearty congratulations to Shriman Narasimhan Krishnamachari for the successful completion of this great 10-year project. I thank him for giving me an opportunity to be of service by publishing his commentary in this web-

site. I feel like the legendary squirrel that contributed to the sethu-building project for Lord Sri Rama. I invoke Shriman Narayana's Blessings on Shri Krishnamachari for a long healthy life and continued service in like-manner. Dasan krishnaswamy m k

Guest guest

Dear Sir, Would it be possible to bring out in the form of a book on this. With Regards Yours sincerely, V.Seshadrikrishnaswamy mk <mkrishnaswamy wrote: There was a spelling mistake in the heading; hence this repetition has become necessary. krishnaswamy Sri Vishnu Sahasranamam Commentary My hearty congratulations to

Shriman Narasimhan Krishnamachari for the successful completion of this great 10-year project. I thank him for giving me an opportunity to be of service by publishing his commentary in this web- site. I feel like the legendary squirrel that contributed to the sethu-building project for Lord Sri Rama. I invoke Shriman Narayana's Blessings on Shri Krishnamachari for a long healthy life and continued service in like-manner. Dasan krishnaswamy m k

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest guest

SrI:

Dear Sriman Seshadri :

We have designed these e-books to be dfownloaded and printed

without any cost . We are giving it away as it were .

Once we think of printing , the enormous cost involved ,

the uncertainity in rcovering the expended costs and

the uncertainity in the sales of such printed books has

led us to go the way of free access, downloading

and printing for individual use and discussions .

V.Sadagopan

-

SESHADRI VARDHACHARI

Oppiliappan

Friday, March 30, 2007 11:22 AM

Re: Re:Sri Vishnu Sahasranamam Commentary

Dear Sir,

Would it be possible to bring out in the form of a book on this.

With Regards

Yours sincerely,

V.Seshadrikrishnaswamy mk <mkrishnaswamy wrote:

There was a spelling mistake in the heading; hence this repetition has become necessary.

krishnaswamy

My hearty congratulations to Shriman Narasimhan Krishnamachari for the successful completion of this great 10-year project. I thank him for giving me an opportunity to be of service by publishing his commentary in this web- site. I feel like the legendary squirrel that contributed to the sethu-building project for Lord Sri Rama. I invoke Shriman Narayana's Blessings on Shri Krishnamachari for a long healthy life and continued service in like-manner. Dasan krishnaswamy m k

Guest guest

Sear SrIman Seshadri: As Dr. Sadagopan has pointed out, the e-bboks can be downloaded. Because of limited resources of time, reference materials, etc. in the intial stages, the write-up for the earlier part is less detailed than for the later part. I am planning on bringing this work out in book form in the future, with major revisions. This will take some time, and at this time I do not know when I will complete the revisions. -dAsan kRshNamAcAryan"Dr. Sadagopan" <yennappan wrote: SrI: Dear Sriman Seshadri

: We have designed these e-books to be dfownloaded and printed without any cost . We are giving it away as it were . Once we think of printing , the enormous cost involved , the uncertainity in rcovering the expended costs and the uncertainity in the sales of such printed books has led us to go the way of free access, downloading and printing for individual use and discussions . V.Sadagopan - SESHADRI VARDHACHARI Oppiliappan Friday, March 30, 2007 11:22 AM Re: Re:Sri Vishnu Sahasranamam Commentary Dear Sir, Would it be possible to bring out in the form of a book on this. With Regards Yours sincerely, V.Seshadrikrishnaswamy mk <mkrishnaswamy wrote: There was a spelling mistake in the heading; hence this repetition has become necessary. krishnaswamy Sri Vishnu Sahasranamam Commentary My hearty congratulations to Shriman Narasimhan Krishnamachari for the successful completion of this great 10-year project. I thank him for giving me an opportunity to be of service by publishing his commentary in this web- site. I feel like the legendary squirrel that contributed to the sethu-building project for Lord Sri Rama. I invoke Shriman Narayana's Blessings on Shri Krishnamachari for a long healthy life and continued service in

like-manner. Dasan krishnaswamy m k Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

TV dinner still cooling?Check out "Tonight's Picks" on TV.

Guest guest

Dear Sir, Adiyen would be blessed if called upon to offer his services for doing any service in this regard for completing the project. I am available at chennai, With humble pranams Narasimhan Krishnamachari <champakam wrote: Sear SrIman Seshadri: As Dr. Sadagopan has pointed out, the e-bboks can be downloaded. Because of limited resources of time, reference materials,

etc. in the intial stages, the write-up for the earlier part is less detailed than for the later part. I am planning on bringing this work out in book form in the future, with major revisions. This will take some time, and at this time I do not know when I will complete the revisions. -dAsan kRshNamAcAryan"Dr. Sadagopan" <yennappan (AT) computer (DOT) net> wrote: SrI: Dear Sriman Seshadri : We have designed these e-books to be dfownloaded and printed without any cost . We are giving it away as it were . Once we think

of printing , the enormous cost involved , the uncertainity in rcovering the expended costs and the uncertainity in the sales of such printed books has led us to go the way of free access, downloading and printing for individual use and discussions . V.Sadagopan - SESHADRI VARDHACHARI Oppiliappan Friday, March 30, 2007 11:22 AM Re: Re:Sri Vishnu Sahasranamam Commentary Dear Sir, Would it be possible to bring out in the form of a book on this. With Regards Yours sincerely, V.Seshadrikrishnaswamy mk <mkrishnaswamy > wrote: There was a spelling mistake in the heading; hence this repetition has become necessary. krishnaswamy Sri Vishnu

Sahasranamam Commentary My hearty congratulations to Shriman Narasimhan Krishnamachari for the successful completion of this great 10-year project. I thank him for giving me an opportunity to be of service by publishing his commentary in this web- site. I feel like the legendary squirrel that contributed to the sethu-building project for Lord Sri Rama. I invoke Shriman Narayana's Blessings on Shri Krishnamachari for a long healthy life and continued service in like-manner. Dasan krishnaswamy m k Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers TV dinner still

cooling?Check out "Tonight's Picks" on TV.

Guest guest

SrI:

Dear Sri Seshadri Varadachari :

What is needed to execute this kaimkaryam of printing

Sri VishNu Sahasra Naamam is estimate of how much it

will cost to use laser printing or on demand printing .

We ahve an idea of on demand printing . If you can

find out thru your contacts in the book printing world

about the cost & help develop appropriate funds ,

we will be able to help the outside world gain access to

the tremendous research work of Sri N. KrishNamAcchAri .

We will have every thing ready in a printable mode from

our Sundara Simham site :

http://www.sundarasimham.org

Sriman Krishnamachari has to decide finally ,

which route he wants to take including the release of

this book as Srimath Srirangam Andavan Asramam

release .

V.Sadagopan

-

SESHADRI VARDHACHARI

Oppiliappan

Saturday, March 31, 2007 9:22 PM

Dear Sir,

Adiyen would be blessed if called upon to offer his services for doing any service in this regard for completing the project. I am available at chennai,

With humble pranams Narasimhan Krishnamachari <champakam wrote:

Sear SrIman Seshadri:

As Dr. Sadagopan has pointed out, the e-bboks can be downloaded.

Because of limited resources of time, reference materials, etc. in the intial stages, the write-up for the earlier part is less detailed than for the later part. I am planning on bringing this work out in book form in the future, with major revisions. This will take some time, and at this time I do not know when I will complete the revisions.

-dAsan kRshNamAcAryan"Dr. Sadagopan" <yennappan (AT) computer (DOT) net> wrote:

SrI:

Dear Sriman Seshadri :

We have designed these e-books to be dfownloaded and printed

without any cost . We are giving it away as it were .

Once we think of printing , the enormous cost involved ,

the uncertainity in rcovering the expended costs and

the uncertainity in the sales of such printed books has

led us to go the way of free access, downloading

and printing for individual use and discussions .

V.Sadagopan

-

SESHADRI VARDHACHARI

Oppiliappan

Friday, March 30, 2007 11:22 AM

Dear Sir,

Would it be possible to bring out in the form of a book on this.

With Regards

Yours sincerely,

V.Seshadrikrishnaswamy mk <mkrishnaswamy > wrote:

krishnaswamy

My hearty congratulations to Shriman Narasimhan Krishnamachari for the successful completion of this great 10-year project. I thank him for giving me an opportunity to be of service by publishing his commentary in this web- site. I feel like the legendary squirrel that contributed to the sethu-building project for Lord Sri Rama. I invoke Shriman Narayana's Blessings on Shri Krishnamachari for a long healthy life and continued service in like-manner. Dasan krishnaswamy m k

TV dinner still cooling?Check out "Tonight's Picks" on TV.