Guest guest

SrI:

Daer BhakthAs :

Sriman Rajagopalan sent these valuable information

points for us all ,

Thank you sriman Rajagopalan ,

V.S

uthiradam Makaram <uthiradam (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

thirunangur_divyadesangal (AT) (DOT) co.inFrom: uthiradam Makaram <uthiradam (AT) (DOT) co.in>Tue, 12 Jun 2007 12:01:31 +0100 (BST)SHRIMAN NARAYANA - THIRUNANGUR DIVYADESANGAL திருக்கோயில்களில் செய்யக் கூடாதவை எவை

திருக்கோயில்களில் செய்யக் கூடாதவை எவை

- தொகுப்பு : திரு

கோயிலுக்குச் செல்லும் போது, நம்மையும் அறியாமல் சில தவறுகளை செய்கிறோம். ஆதலால், கோயிலில் செய்யக் கூடாத அல்லது கடைபிடிக்கக் கூடாதவைகளை தெரிந்து கொண்டால் நாம் வணங்கும் கடவுளின் முழுமையான அருளை பயனைப் பெற முடியும். * பிரகாரம் வலம் வரும்போது வேகமாக நடக்கக் கூடாது * வீண்வார்த்தைகளும், தகாத சொற்களும் சொல்லக் கூடாது* பிறப்பு, இறப்பு தீட்டுகளுடன் செல்லக் கூடாது* கோயிலுக்குள் தூங்கக் கூடாது* கொடிமரம், பலிபீடம், நந்தி கோபுரம் இவைகளின் நிழலை மிதிக்க கூடாது* விளக்கில்லாமல் இருட்டில் வணங்கக் கூடாது* ஒரு கையால் தரிசனம் செய்யக் கூடாது* மேலே துண்டு போட்டு வணங்கக் கூடாது* கோயிலுக்குள் உயர்ந்த ஆசனத்தில் அமரக் கூடாது* சண்டேஸ்வரிடம் துணியிலிருந்து நூல் கிழித்து வைக்கக் கூடாது* ஈர ஆடையுடனும், ஓராடையுடனும் தெய்வ வழிபாடு செய்யக் கூடாது* சந்நிதியில் தீபம் இல்லாத போது வழிபடக் கூடாது* மூலவர் மற்றும் அம்பாள் ஆகிய திருவுருவங்களுக்கு அபிஷேகம் நடைபெறும் பொழுது உட்பிரகாரத்தில் வலம் வரக் கூடாது. * கோயிலுக்குள் இருந்து வீட்டுக்கு திரும்பிய உடனே, கால்களைக் கழவ கூடாது,* அஷடமி,நவமி, அமாவாசை, பவுர்ணமி, சோமவாரம் ஆகிய நாட்களன்று வில்வ இழைகளை பறிக்க கூடாது.

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Know how!

Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos more.

Guest guest

Since I do not know how to use Tamil font to respond, I am giving the following in English. Three important items that can be added to this list are: 1. No one should ever prostrate to the priests inside the temple. This is a common thing that I see being done in the North American system where I am. The priests should know this simple rule, but they either do not tell the devotees not to prostrate to them in the house of the Lord, or they do not know this simple common-sense rule. 2. One should never clap in appreciation of any human being inside the temple, especially when the Lord is in Asanam in the manTapam. This is another rule that is commonly violated in the North American temples, where the generous donors are given applause for their donation, or a dance or music performer is applauded for offering his/her skills in front of the Lord, or the trustees are given an

applause for being trustees. 3. One should not prostrate (sAshTA'nga namaskAram) except outside the limits of the dvaja sthambham. -dAsan Krishnamachari "Dr. Sadagopan" <yennappan wrote: SrI: Daer BhakthAs : Sriman Rajagopalan sent these valuable information points for us all , Thank you sriman

Rajagopalan , V.S uthiradam Makaram <uthiradam (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: thirunangur_divyadesangal (AT) (DOT) co.inFrom: uthiradam Makaram <uthiradam (AT) (DOT) co.in>Tue, 12 Jun 2007 12:01:31 +0100 (BST)SHRIMAN NARAYANA - THIRUNANGUR DIVYADESANGAL திருக்கோயில்களில் செய்யக் கூடாதவை எவை திருக்கோயில்களில் செய்யக் கூடாதவை எவை - தொகுப்பு : திரு கோயிலுக்குச் செல்லும் போது,

நம்மையும் அறியாமல் சில தவறுகளை செய்கிறோம். ஆதலால், கோயிலில் செய்யக் கூடாத அல்லது கடைபிடிக்கக் கூடாதவைகளை தெரிந்து கொண்டால் நாம் வணங்கும் கடவுளின்

முழுமையான அருளை பயனைப் பெற முடியும். * பிரகாரம் வலம் வரும்போது வேகமாக நடக்கக் கூடாது * வீண்வார்த்தைகளும், தகாத சொற்களும்

சொல்லக் கூடாது* பிறப்பு, இறப்பு தீட்டுகளுடன் செல்லக் கூடாது* கோயிலுக்குள் தூங்கக் கூடாது* கொடிமரம், பலிபீடம், நந்தி

கோபுரம் இவைகளின் நிழலை மிதிக்க கூடாது* விளக்கில்லாமல் இருட்டில் வணங்கக் கூடாது* ஒரு கையால் தரிசனம் செய்யக் கூடாது* மேலே

துண்டு போட்டு வணங்கக் கூடாது* கோயிலுக்குள் உயர்ந்த ஆசனத்தில் அமரக் கூடாது* சண்டேஸ்வரிடம் துணியிலிருந்து நூல் கிழித்து வைக்கக்

கூடாது* ஈர ஆடையுடனும், ஓராடையுடனும் தெய்வ வழிபாடு செய்யக் கூடாது* சந்நிதியில் தீபம் இல்லாத போது வழிபடக் கூடாது* மூலவர்

மற்றும் அம்பாள் ஆகிய திருவுருவங்களுக்கு அபிஷேகம் நடைபெறும் பொழுது உட்பிரகாரத்தில் வலம் வரக் கூடாது. * கோயிலுக்குள் இருந்து வீட்டுக்கு திரும்பிய

உடனே, கால்களைக் கழவ கூடாது,* அஷடமி,நவமி, அமாவாசை, பவுர்ணமி, சோமவாரம் ஆகிய நாட்களன்று வில்வ இழைகளை பறிக்க கூடாது. Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Know how!

Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos more.

Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.

Guest guest

Respected Sriman Sadagopan maama:

If adiyen may add to the list given by Sriman N.Krishnamachary:

In North American temples most of the persons do not follow

the 'dress code'. I am not asking everyone to come in the traditional

dress. At least males can avoid coming to the temple in tennis shorts

and T-shirts (coming perhaps after a game of tennis and 'dropping' at

the temple on the way home). If I say about women's dress then one

might ask " Why do you look at them when there are Thaayaar and

PerumaaL for you to look at " . Many would agree with me when I say

many women succeed in making people - both men and women - look at

them at least once. Inside a hall or temple premises it is easy to

see many persons because of our normal vision, I think. After having

seen them once you can avoid seeing them again by not looking in that

direction or pass them looking at the floor. So let me put it mildly:

Women can also avoid wearing shorts (this being summer time many

women do wear this)and may wear loose fitting clothes if they do not

have sari to wear(Believe me 'sari' is not in the wardrobe of few

Indian women I know traditionally brought up in our 'kalaachaaram'

and now residing in North America). They are not going to office or

party to impress people.

If you are bringing with you persons of North American origin to the

temple you may suggest to them before hand to dress appropriately.

If anyone has question for me on this, I have a question for them to

answer me. If it is a party that has mandatory dress code with tuxedo

etc, to which you are invited, would you be allowed inside if you go

in shorts? or in jeans? Why treat the temple differently? No one is

stopping you because of your dress at the temple because everyone has

access to the temple and everyone has the right to pray but should

you not dress appropriately when you go to the temple?

I have observed Sri Venkat Kanumalla of Sri Ranganatha temple, New

York offering dhoti to persons who are wearing pants and shirts and

who recite vedam or prabhandham. Some persons accept it, change to

dhoti and continue the recitation. It should be like that. If you are

going to chant vedam do it in dhoti. Some persons reject it saying "

I will do as I please " . That is not correct.

Dress code should be observed while going to the temple.

vaachika doshaha kshantavyaha

adiyen

Oppiliappan , Narasimhan Krishnamachari

<champakam wrote:

>

> Since I do not know how to use Tamil font to respond, I am giving

the following in English. Three important items that can be added to

this list are:

>

> 1. No one should ever prostrate to the priests inside the

temple. This is a common thing that I see being done in the North

American system where I am. The priests should know this simple

rule, but they either do not tell the devotees not to prostrate to

them in the house of the Lord, or they do not know this simple common-

sense rule.

>

> 2. One should never clap in appreciation of any human being

inside the temple, especially when the Lord is in Asanam in the

manTapam. This is another rule that is commonly violated in the

North American temples, where the generous donors are given applause

for their donation, or a dance or music performer is applauded for

offering his/her skills in front of the Lord, or the trustees are

given an applause for being trustees.

>

> 3. One should not prostrate (sAshTA'nga namaskAram) except

outside the limits of the dvaja sthambham.

>

> -dAsan Krishnamachari

>

>

Guest guest

Dear friends: Many of the guidelines given in the Tamil version appear to be ordnances without justification. Some of them appear to be superstitions. At any rate one would expect clear-cut reasonings for the need to uphold the guidelines given. Instead, one could think of clear and positive guidelines with full justification, which when praciced would make our temple visits memorable and spiritually uplifting. Inside the temple God is supreme, and adored and prayed to. In this respect I can understand the first and second guidelines given by Mr. Krishnamachari. It would make sense if we prostrate before Him inside the temple right in front of Him, but close to Him. What is the reason for not allowing one to prostrate within the limits of the dhwajasthambam (given in guideline #3)? I would suggest that the temple authorities create a special place right in front of

the Lord where people can prostrate and show their reverence that way, if they like. It would be ideal if we can see Him from where we prostrate. I could also add the following to the three items provided by Mr. Krishnamachari: 4. Since the temple is a pure place and should be so maintained, one should not make it unclean knowingly or unknowingly. This applies to all types of activities - such as throwing paper bits, banana peels or other wastes, and spitting, etc. on the floor. One should try, on the contrary, to help clean the temple premises. 5. Temple is a place for all and various people, including children and adults, come to worship there. It should be a healthy place in addition to being holy. Hence, one should not go to the temple when one is sick and carries contagious disease of any kind. 6. Smoking makes the air unclean and unhealthy,

and drinking alcohol derails the mind of the person. Hence, these should not take place inside the temple. 7. Temple is a holy place of reverence. Here, silence and meditation on God in all of His/Her forms are practiced. Hence, one should avoid shouting or talking loud. Keep chanting the names of God or reciting some prayers instead. Pray in your own way within the norms. 8. All are part and parcels of God and one should respect other human beings inside the temple. Selfishness should be avoided. Keeping order and going in que to avoid crowding shall work out to everyone's advantage. The temple authorities should make sure that devotees go one behind the other and not crowd in the line as well. 9. Any activity that will hurt others should be avoided. This includes stealing, hitting (rubbing on women) and scolding, etc. 10. If you wish to engage in group prayers, such as in bhajans, join in bonafide groups or

engage one around yourself and take part sincerely. Separate areas should be set aside inside the temple for such group prayers. Alternatively, engage bonafide temple priests to carry out prayer services for you and your family. 11. Since ladies, children and very old elders are weak and unable to withstand stress, enable them to worship easily. Appreciate the special help provided for the disabled and do not abuse the system. I am sure many other sensible guidelines can be forwarded and I would encourage others to participate in this discussion. A. Raman Professor aravaram Narasimhan Krishnamachari <champakam wrote: Since I do not know how to use Tamil font to respond, I am giving the following in English. Three important items that can be added to this list are: 1. No one should ever prostrate to the priests inside the temple. This is a common thing that I see being done in the North American system where I am. The priests should know this simple rule, but they either do not tell the devotees not to prostrate to them in the house of the Lord, or they do not know this simple common-sense rule. 2. One should never clap in appreciation of any human being inside the temple, especially when the Lord is in

Asanam in the manTapam. This is another rule that is commonly violated in the North American temples, where the generous donors are given applause for their donation, or a dance or music performer is applauded for offering his/her skills in front of the Lord, or the trustees are given an applause for being trustees. 3. One should not prostrate (sAshTA'nga namaskAram) except outside the limits of the dvaja sthambham. -dAsan Krishnamachari "Dr. Sadagopan" <yennappan (AT) computer (DOT) net> wrote: SrI: Daer BhakthAs : Sriman

Rajagopalan sent these valuable information points for us all , Thank you sriman Rajagopalan , V.S uthiradam Makaram <uthiradam (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: thirunangur_divyadesangal (AT) (DOT) co.inFrom: uthiradam Makaram <uthiradam (AT) (DOT) co.in>Tue, 12 Jun 2007 12:01:31 +0100 (BST)SHRIMAN NARAYANA - THIRUNANGUR DIVYADESANGAL

திருக்கோயில்களில் செய்யக் கூடாதவை எவை திருக்கோயில்களில் செய்யக் கூடாதவை எவை - தொகுப்பு : திரு

கோயிலுக்குச் செல்லும் போது, நம்மையும் அறியாமல் சில தவறுகளை செய்கிறோம். ஆதலால், கோயிலில் செய்யக் கூடாத அல்லது கடைபிடிக்கக் கூடாதவைகளை

தெரிந்து கொண்டால் நாம் வணங்கும் கடவுளின் முழுமையான அருளை பயனைப் பெற முடியும். * பிரகாரம் வலம் வரும்போது வேகமாக நடக்கக் கூடாது * வீண்வார்த்தைகளும், தகாத சொற்களும் சொல்லக் கூடாது* பிறப்பு, இறப்பு தீட்டுகளுடன் செல்லக் கூடாது* கோயிலுக்குள் தூங்கக் கூடாது* கொடிமரம், பலிபீடம், நந்தி கோபுரம் இவைகளின் நிழலை மிதிக்க கூடாது* விளக்கில்லாமல் இருட்டில் வணங்கக் கூடாது* ஒரு கையால்

தரிசனம் செய்யக் கூடாது* மேலே துண்டு போட்டு வணங்கக் கூடாது* கோயிலுக்குள் உயர்ந்த ஆசனத்தில் அமரக் கூடாது* சண்டேஸ்வரிடம்

துணியிலிருந்து நூல் கிழித்து வைக்கக் கூடாது* ஈர ஆடையுடனும், ஓராடையுடனும் தெய்வ வழிபாடு செய்யக் கூடாது* சந்நிதியில் தீபம் இல்லாத போது

வழிபடக் கூடாது* மூலவர் மற்றும் அம்பாள் ஆகிய திருவுருவங்களுக்கு அபிஷேகம் நடைபெறும் பொழுது உட்பிரகாரத்தில் வலம் வரக் கூடாது. *

கோயிலுக்குள் இருந்து வீட்டுக்கு திரும்பிய உடனே, கால்களைக் கழவ கூடாது,* அஷடமி,நவமி, அமாவாசை, பவுர்ணமி, சோமவாரம் ஆகிய நாட்களன்று வில்வ இழைகளை பறிக்க

கூடாது. Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Know how! Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos more. Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.

Guest guest

Dear Members,

In this context, I invite the attention of members to the observations of (late) Shri Kanchi Swami regarding Namaskarams in general at:

http://kirtimukha.com/surfings/Cogitation/namo_namah.htm A relevant extract:

.... the Acharya has referred to the great causal principle of the Jagat by the name NARAYANA. So, when he intends that the namaskaras performed to us must be conveyed to the Jagat-Karana-Vastu, he instructs: "Convey to Narayana". And to carry out the instruction, he has made a rule, which appears easy on the face of it.

Only that Narayana, who has created all this and has endowed all this with vital energy (sakthi), has the " right " to accept all the namaskaras. Namaskara to any deity goes to Kesava. We recite the sloka: 'Sarva Deva Namaskara Kesavam Pratigachhati'. When namaskaras performed to the deities go only to HIM, how can namaskaras performed to ordinary people belong to them? All these namaskaras also go to HIM only. It is (this principle) that we have been asked to always remember when namakaras are performed to us. In order that we do not " misappropriate " the namaskaras rightfully belonging to HIM only and make sure that the namaskara is duly redirected to HIM, the Acharya has most kindly defined a rule for us – a rule, which as I said earlier, is seemingly easy. The rule is that when someone performs a namaskara to us, we should say " Narayana, Narayana " .

Dasan

krishnaswamy m k

Guest guest

Respected Swamin, I fully support the view of Sreeman Geelakshmanan. Place is immaterial whether it is america or India. Place of worship matters. Dress code is to be strictly followed. Will any one go to Office in the same way they go to temple? God is a super natural power and we should present ourself in the way he likes and not at all the way we like. If our dress code is appropriate, unknowingly we may be the role model for some people (devotees). Let us strictly follow the customs of the temple. vaachika doshaha kshantavyaha Adein rparthasarathygeelakshman <gopalacharylakshmanan wrote: Respected Sriman Sadagopan maama:If adiyen may add to the list given by Sriman N.Krishnamachary:In North American temples most of the persons do not follow the 'dress code'. I am not asking everyone to come in the traditional dress. At least males can avoid coming to the temple in tennis shorts and T-shirts (coming perhaps after a game of tennis and 'dropping' at the temple on the way home). If I say about women's dress then one might ask "Why do you look at them when there are Thaayaar and PerumaaL for you to look at". Many would agree with me when I say many women succeed in making people - both men and women - look at them at least once. Inside a hall or temple premises it is easy to see many

persons because of our normal vision, I think. After having seen them once you can avoid seeing them again by not looking in that direction or pass them looking at the floor. So let me put it mildly: Women can also avoid wearing shorts (this being summer time many women do wear this)and may wear loose fitting clothes if they do not have sari to wear(Believe me 'sari' is not in the wardrobe of few Indian women I know traditionally brought up in our 'kalaachaaram' and now residing in North America). They are not going to office or party to impress people.If you are bringing with you persons of North American origin to the temple you may suggest to them before hand to dress appropriately.If anyone has question for me on this, I have a question for them to answer me. If it is a party that has mandatory dress code with tuxedo etc, to which you are invited, would you be allowed inside if you go in shorts? or in

jeans? Why treat the temple differently? No one is stopping you because of your dress at the temple because everyone has access to the temple and everyone has the right to pray but should you not dress appropriately when you go to the temple?I have observed Sri Venkat Kanumalla of Sri Ranganatha temple, New York offering dhoti to persons who are wearing pants and shirts and who recite vedam or prabhandham. Some persons accept it, change to dhoti and continue the recitation. It should be like that. If you are going to chant vedam do it in dhoti. Some persons reject it saying " I will do as I please". That is not correct.Dress code should be observed while going to the temple.vaachika doshaha kshantavyahaadiyenOppiliappan , Narasimhan Krishnamachari <champakam wrote:>> Since I do not know how

to use Tamil font to respond, I am giving the following in English. Three important items that can be added to this list are:> > 1. No one should ever prostrate to the priests inside the temple. This is a common thing that I see being done in the North American system where I am. The priests should know this simple rule, but they either do not tell the devotees not to prostrate to them in the house of the Lord, or they do not know this simple common-sense rule.> > 2. One should never clap in appreciation of any human being inside the temple, especially when the Lord is in Asanam in the manTapam. This is another rule that is commonly violated in the North American temples, where the generous donors are given applause for their donation, or a dance or music performer is applauded for offering his/her skills in front of the Lord, or the trustees are given an applause for being trustees.>

> 3. One should not prostrate (sAshTA'nga namaskAram) except outside the limits of the dvaja sthambham.> > -dAsan Krishnamachari> > WHAT YOU ARE TODAY IS GOD'S GIFT TO YOU! WHAT YOU BECOME IS YOUR GIFT TO GOD!!

Download prohibited? No problem! CHAT from any browser, without download.

Guest guest

Dear Members,

In this context, I invite the attention of members to the

observations of (late) Shri Kanchi Swami regarding Namaskarams in

general at:

http://kirtimukha.com/surfings/Cogitation/namo_namah.htm

A relevant extract:

.... the Acharya has referred to the great causal principle of the

Jagat by the name NARAYANA. So, when he intends that the namaskaras

performed to us must be conveyed to the Jagat-Karana-Vastu, he

instructs: " Convey to Narayana " . And to carry out the instruction, he

has made a rule, which appears easy on the face of it.

Only that Narayana, who has created all this and has endowed all this

with vital energy (sakthi), has the " right " to accept all the

namaskaras. Namaskara to any deity goes to Kesava. We recite the

sloka: 'Sarva Deva Namaskara Kesavam Pratigachhati'. When namaskaras

performed to the deities go only to HIM, how can namaskaras performed

to ordinary people belong to them? All these namaskaras also go to

HIM only. It is (this principle) that we have been asked to always

remember when namakaras are performed to us. In order that we do

not " misappropriate " the namaskaras rightfully belonging to HIM only

and make sure that the namaskara is duly redirected to HIM, the

Acharya has most kindly defined a rule for us – a rule, which as I

said earlier, is seemingly easy. The rule is that when someone

performs a namaskara to us, we should say " Narayana, Narayana " .

Dasan

krishnaswamy m k

Oppiliappan , Narasimhan Krishnamachari

<champakam wrote:

>

> Since I do not know how to use Tamil font to respond, I am giving

the following in English. Three important items that can be added to

this list are:

>

> 1. No one should ever prostrate to the priests inside the

temple. This is a common thing that I see being done in the North

American system where I am. The priests should know this simple

rule, but they either do not tell the devotees not to prostrate to

them in the house of the Lord, or they do not know this simple common-

sense rule.

>

> 2. One should never clap in appreciation of any human being

inside the temple, especially when the Lord is in Asanam in the

manTapam. This is another rule that is commonly violated in the

North American temples, where the generous donors are given applause

for their donation, or a dance or music performer is applauded for

offering his/her skills in front of the Lord, or the trustees are

given an applause for being trustees.

>

> 3. One should not prostrate (sAshTA'nga namaskAram) except

outside the limits of the dvaja sthambham.

>

> -dAsan Krishnamachari

>

>

> " Dr. Sadagopan " <yennappan wrote:

>

> SrI:

>

> Daer BhakthAs :

>

> Sriman Rajagopalan sent these valuable information

> points for us all ,

>

> Thank you sriman Rajagopalan ,

> V.S

>

>

>

>

> uthiradam Makaram <uthiradam wrote: To:

thirunangur_divyadesangal

> uthiradam Makaram <uthiradam

> Tue, 12 Jun 2007 12:01:31 +0100 (BST)

> SHRIMAN NARAYANA - THIRUNANGUR DIVYADESANGAL

& #2980; & #3007; & #2992; & #3009; & #2965; & #3021; & #2965; & #3019; & #2991; & #3007;

& #2994; & #3021; & #2965; & #2995; & #3007; & #2994; & #3021;

& #2970; & #3014; & #2991; & #3021; & #2991; & #2965; & #3021;

& #2965; & #3010; & #2975; & #3006; & #2980; & #2997; & #3016;

& #2958; & #2997; & #3016;

>

>

& #2980; & #3007; & #2992; & #3009; & #2965; & #3021; & #2965; & #3019; & #2991; & #3007;

& #2994; & #3021; & #2965; & #2995; & #3007; & #2994; & #3021;

& #2965; & #3010; & #2975; & #3006; & #2980; & #2997; & #3016;

& #2958; & #2997; & #3016; -

& #2980; & #3018; & #2965; & #3009; & #2986; & #3021; & #2986; & #3009; :

& #2980; & #3007; & #2992; & #3009;

& #2965; & #3019; & #2991; & #3007; & #2994; & #3009; & #2965; & #3021; & #2965; & #3009;

& #2970; & #3021;

& #2970; & #3014; & #2994; & #3021; & #2994; & #3009; & #2990; & #3021;

& #2986; & #3019; & #2980; & #3009;,

& #2984; & #2990; & #3021; & #2990; & #3016; & #2991; & #3009; & #2990; & #3021;

& #2949; & #2993; & #3007; & #2991; & #3006; & #2990; & #2994; & #3021;

& #2970; & #3007; & #2994;

& #2980; & #2997; & #2993; & #3009; & #2965; & #2995; & #3016;

& #2970; & #3014; & #2991; & #3021; & #2965; & #3007; & #2993; & #3019; & #2990; & #3021;

.. & #2950; & #2980; & #2994; & #3006; & #2994; & #3021;,

& #2965; & #3019; & #2991; & #3007; & #2994; & #3007; & #2994; & #3021;

& #2965; & #3010; & #2975; & #3006; & #2980;

> & #2949; & #2994; & #3021; & #2994; & #2980; & #3009;

& #2965; & #2975; & #3016; & #2986; & #3007; & #2975; & #3007; & #2965; & #3021; & #2965;

& #2965; & #3021;

& #2965; & #3010; & #2975; & #3006; & #2980; & #2997; & #3016; & #2965; & #2995; & #3016;

& #2980; & #3014; & #2992; & #3007; & #2984; & #3021; & #2980; & #3009;

& #2965; & #3018; & #2979; & #3021; & #2975; & #3006; & #2994; & #3021;

& #2984; & #3006; & #2990; & #3021;

& #2997; & #2979; & #2969; & #3021; & #2965; & #3009; & #2990; & #3021;

& #2965; & #2975; & #2997; & #3009; & #2995; & #3007; & #2985; & #3021;

& #2990; & #3009; & #2996; & #3009; & #2990; & #3016; & #2991; & #3006; & #2985;

& #2949; & #2992; & #3009; & #2995; & #3016;

& #2986; & #2991; & #2985; & #3016; & #2986; & #3021; & #2986; & #3014; & #2993;

& #2990; & #3009; & #2975; & #3007; & #2991; & #3009; & #2990; & #3021;.

>

> * & #2986; & #3007; & #2992; & #2965; & #3006; & #2992; & #2990; & #3021;

& #2997; & #2994; & #2990; & #3021;

& #2997; & #2992; & #3009; & #2990; & #3021; & #2986; & #3019; & #2980; & #3009;

& #2997; & #3015; & #2965; & #2990; & #3006; & #2965;

& #2984; & #2975; & #2965; & #3021; & #2965; & #2965; & #3021;

& #2965; & #3010; & #2975; & #3006; & #2980; & #3009;

> *

& #2997; & #3008; & #2979; & #3021; & #2997; & #3006; & #2992; & #3021; & #2980; & #3021;

& #2980; & #3016; & #2965; & #2995; & #3009; & #2990; & #3021;,

& #2980; & #2965; & #3006; & #2980;

& #2970; & #3018; & #2993; & #3021; & #2965; & #2995; & #3009; & #2990; & #3021;

& #2970; & #3018; & #2994; & #3021; & #2994; & #2965; & #3021;

> * & #2986; & #3007; & #2993; & #2986; & #3021; & #2986; & #3009;,

& #2951; & #2993; & #2986; & #3021; & #2986; & #3009;

& #2980; & #3008; & #2975; & #3021; & #2975; & #3009; & #2965; & #2995; & #3009; & #2975;

& #2985; & #3021; & #2970; & #3014; & #2994; & #3021; & #2994; & #2965; & #3021;

> *

& #2965; & #3019; & #2991; & #3007; & #2994; & #3009; & #2965; & #3021; & #2965; & #3009;

& #2995; & #3021; & #2980; & #3010; & #2969; & #3021; & #2965; & #2965; & #3021;

> * & #2965; & #3018; & #2975; & #3007; & #2990; & #2992; & #2990; & #3021;,

& #2986; & #2994; & #3007; & #2986; & #3008; & #2975; & #2990; & #3021;,

& #2984; & #2984; & #3021; & #2980; & #3007;

& #2965; & #3019; & #2986; & #3009; & #2992; & #2990; & #3021;

& #2951; & #2997; & #3016; & #2965; & #2995; & #3007; & #2985; & #3021;

& #2984; & #3007; & #2996; & #2994; & #3016;

& #2990; & #3007; & #2980; & #3007; & #2965; & #3021; & #2965;

> *

& #2997; & #3007; & #2995; & #2965; & #3021; & #2965; & #3007; & #2994; & #3021; & #2994;

& #3006; & #2990; & #2994; & #3021;

& #2951; & #2992; & #3009; & #2975; & #3021; & #2975; & #3007; & #2994; & #3021;

& #2997; & #2979; & #2969; & #3021; & #2965; & #2965; & #3021;

> * & #2962; & #2992; & #3009; & #2965; & #3016; & #2991; & #3006; & #2994; & #3021;

& #2980; & #2992; & #3007; & #2970; & #2985; & #2990; & #3021;

> * & #2990; & #3015; & #2994; & #3015;

& #2980; & #3009; & #2979; & #3021; & #2975; & #3009;

& #2986; & #3019; & #2975; & #3021; & #2975; & #3009;

& #2997; & #2979; & #2969; & #3021; & #2965; & #2965; & #3021;

> *

& #2995; & #3021; & #2953; & #2991; & #2992; & #3021; & #2984; & #3021; & #2980;

& #2950; & #2970; & #2985; & #2980; & #3021; & #2980; & #3007; & #2994; & #3021;

& #2949; & #2990; & #2992; & #2965; & #3021;

> *

& #2970; & #2979; & #3021; & #2975; & #3015; & #3000; & #3021; & #2997; & #2992; & #3007;

& #2975; & #2990; & #3021;

& #2980; & #3009; & #2979; & #3007; & #2991; & #3007; & #2994; & #3007; & #2992; & #3009;

& #2984; & #3021; & #2980; & #3009; & #2984; & #3010; & #2994; & #3021;

& #2965; & #3007; & #2996; & #3007; & #2980; & #3021; & #2980; & #3009;

& #2997; & #3016; & #2965; & #3021; & #2965; & #2965; & #3021;

> * & #2952; & #2992;

& #2950; & #2975; & #3016; & #2991; & #3009; & #2975; & #2985; & #3009; & #2990; & #3021;

& #2963; & #2992; & #3006; & #2975; & #3016; & #2991; & #3009; & #2975; & #2985; & #3009;

& #2990; & #3021; & #2980; & #3014; & #2991; & #3021; & #2997;

& #2997; & #2996; & #3007; & #2986; & #3006; & #2975; & #3009;

> *

& #2970; & #2984; & #3021; & #2984; & #3007; & #2980; & #3007; & #2991; & #3007; & #2994;

& #3021; & #2980; & #3008; & #2986; & #2990; & #3021;

& #2951; & #2994; & #3021; & #2994; & #3006; & #2980;

& #2986; & #3019; & #2980; & #3009;

& #2997; & #2996; & #3007; & #2986; & #2975; & #2965; & #3021;

> * & #2990; & #3010; & #2994; & #2997; & #2992; & #3021;

& #2990; & #2993; & #3021; & #2993; & #3009; & #2990; & #3021;

& #2949; & #2990; & #3021; & #2986; & #3006; & #2995; & #3021;

& #2950; & #2965; & #3007; & #2991;

& #2980; & #3007; & #2992; & #3009; & #2997; & #3009; & #2992; & #3009; & #2997; & #2969;

& #3021; & #2965; & #2995; & #3009; & #2965; & #3021; & #2965; & #3009;

& #2949; & #2986; & #3007; & #2999; & #3015; & #2965; & #2990; & #3021;

& #2984; & #2975; & #3016; & #2986; & #3014; & #2993; & #3009; & #2990; & #3021;

& #2986; & #3018; & #2996; & #3009; & #2980; & #3009;

& #2953; & #2975; & #3021; & #2986; & #3007; & #2992; & #2965; & #3006; & #2992; & #2980;

& #3021; & #2980; & #3007; & #2994; & #3021; & #2997; & #2994; & #2990; & #3021;

& #2997; & #2992; & #2965; & #3021;

& #2965; & #3010; & #2975; & #3006; & #2980; & #3009;.

> *

& #2995; & #3021; & #2951; & #2992; & #3009; & #2984; & #3021; & #2980; & #3009;

& #2997; & #3008; & #2975; & #3021; & #2975; & #3009; & #2965; & #3021; & #2965; & #3009;

& #2980; & #3007; & #2992; & #3009; & #2990; & #3021; & #2986; & #3007; & #2991;

& #2953; & #2975; & #2985; & #3015;,

& #2965; & #3006; & #2994; & #3021; & #2965; & #2995; & #3016; & #2965; & #3021;

& #2965; & #2996; & #2997; & #2965; & #3010; & #2975; & #3006; & #2980; & #3009;,

> * & #2949; & #2999; & #2975; & #2990; & #3007;, & #2984; & #2997; & #2990; & #3007;,

& #2949; & #2990; & #3006; & #2997; & #3006; & #2970; & #3016;,

& #2986; & #2997; & #3009; & #2992; & #3021; & #2979; & #2990; & #3007;,

& #2970; & #3019; & #2990; & #2997; & #3006; & #2992; & #2990; & #3021;

& #2950; & #2965; & #3007; & #2991;

& #2984; & #3006; & #2975; & #3021; & #2965; & #2995; & #2985; & #3021; & #2993; & #3009;

& #2997; & #3007; & #2994; & #3021; & #2997;

& #2951; & #2996; & #3016; & #2965; & #2995; & #3016;

& #2986; & #2993; & #3007; & #2965; & #3021; & #2965;

& #2965; & #3010; & #2975; & #3006; & #2980; & #3009;.

>

>

>

> Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Know

how!

>

>

>

>

> Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your

pocket: mail, news, photos more.

>