IndiaDivine.org

Sravanam Kainkaryam Messages

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Srimathe Ramanujaya nama I would like to introduce myself as S.Thirunarayanan. I belongs to Karappangadu near Mannargudi. By Oppliappan Grace, I am regularly going to Oppiliappan Koil for every Sravanam day. This is not done by me. There is a wonderful story behind it. I was working in TVS. I had 90 days Compensatory Off in my record. Our top official was insisting me to clear all the C-off immediately. I told them it will be empty soon. I had a plan to go to Tirumala very frequently. Because my father was in Athyananda Kankaryam (near Kulashekarapadi) both perumal Sannathi and Peria Jeer Mutt. What Oppilippan did for me: While I proceeding towards Thirunangoor 11

Garudaseva alongwith my mother, mother-in-law and brother-in-law, a gentleman(stranger) came from the next bogie and told me to go to Oppilippan for 5 sravanams. I do not know the person. He also does not know about me. This is the beginning stage to go to Oppiliappan (From March 1993 - 100th year Thirunangur Garuda Sevai). By his grace till now I will be at Oppiliappan sannadhi. My interesting role in any divyasthalam is Madapalli Kainkaryam / sannadhi parcharagam only. Oppiliappan - Thanthanan thanathal Nizhale - Alwar Sol. The same anugraham for me also. A devotee in U.S.A. by Name Dr.Sadagopan has helped me in purchasing vessels for Madapalli. Fortunately, the devotee is well known person to my Vice President (Oppiliappankoil native

person). There are three kainkaraparars : 1. Swamy carrying Samprani Chetti, 2.Swamy carrying Hanumar Big Val Dheepam 3. Swamy carrying Oppiliappan Aganda Deepam. After AARATHI AT MOOLAVAR SANNADHI all the 3 swamies will go around the temple. Nearly 1000 bhakthas sitting around the praharam for prasadam. Pulihorai and Thadhi Annam were only distributed. After that as perumal wish, Kadhambam is being prepared alongwith Karuppu Ulundu Vadai and Payasam. The above prasadam is prepared only from Bhakthasas contribution. Unknowingly, they come forward to help to prepare above prasadams. During Sahasranama Archanai, 12 padi Sakaraipongal will be

prepared and distributed by the above swamis separately. Swamy No.2 will contribute for Thathiannam, Karuppu Ulundu Vadam (big) and Payasam. We are the persons of 6 (my brother-in-law and four others alongwith me - will go and do kainkaryam on Sravanam day and will be leaving Oppiliapppn koil on the same day for the next duty at chennai. Only Panguni Sravanam, we will stay one day extra because a Thirumanjanam for Moolavar and thiruvadi Thirumanjanam for Ponnappan and Boomidevi Thayar, Ramar, Lakshmanar, Seethai and Hanumar, Swami Desikan in a big and grand scale. Every Sravanam and thirumanjanam will be done by Swamy No.2 Hanumar Val Deepam - Mr Ravichandran who is working in City Union Bank, Thiruvarur. His father was doing the Sravana Deepam. After his father have gone to Paramapadam, Perumal has given the rights to his son Ravichandran. The following items will be procured on Sravanam day: 1. Rice (nearly 80-100 measures) depending on the rush. 2. Jaggery 3. Curd - Three Tins 4. Vegetables 5. Provisions for Kadambam and for Thadhiannam 6. Karuppu Ulundu Vadai - 3Kgs. 7. Kadalaipurappu 1/2 Kg., Thuvaramparuppu 1/2Kgs. - 2 kilo Oils. 8. Payathamparuppu 1/2 kg. - Jagerry - 1 kg. - Sundaikai(for Kadambam) - Kunkuma poo 9. 2 litres of milk (a native of Oppiliappan koil) 10.Madapalli Thaligai Vasthram - 20metres will be purchased one of the devotee for covering all the thaligai. Item Nos.6 and 7 a devotee of Kumbakonam (Indira Stores) Item No.8 a devotee of Valakudi (now residing at Chennai) Item No.9 a devotee of Oppiliappan koil Item No.10 a devotee of Chennai Next Sravanam Day : 26th September, 2007 (Sunday) I will be leaving on Saturday morning and reach Oppiliappan Koil in the night. Oppiliappan Thiruvadigale Saranam All the best S.THIRUNARAYANAN

Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell.

Guest guest

Dear Shri Thirunarayanan Swamy Iyengar swamin, Your write up about Oppiliappan Sravana Kainkaryam was interesting. Shriman Dr V Sadagopan, who helped you to get madappalli vessels is a retired executive of IBM, and now based in US. He is instrumental for many a Kainkaryam that take place through out the world. He is also a scholar, philosopher and an authority on Shrivaishnavam. Under his able guidance, we have set up a trust namely "Thirunangur Divyadesa Rakshana Trust". The main aims of the trust are, Ensuring 4 kala Aradhanams, Adhearing to temple time schedules, Cleanliness both interiors and exteriors of Divyadesams and Maintaining good Nandavanams. Presently we have taken up the above kainkaryams in Vaikundha Vinnagaram, Arimeya Vinnagaram and Semponsai Kovil of Thirunangur. I would like to invite you along with your friends to join us in these kainkaryams. You may contact me for further

details. Regards, S RAJAGOPALANthirunarayanan swamy iyengar <nanu_04011955 wrote: Srimathe

Ramanujaya nama I would like to introduce myself as S.Thirunarayanan. I belongs to Karappangadu near Mannargudi. By Oppliappan Grace, I am regularly going to Oppiliappan Koil for every Sravanam day. This is not done by me. There is a wonderful story behind it. I was working in TVS. I had 90 days Compensatory Off in my record. Our top official was insisting me to clear all the C-off immediately. I told them it will be empty soon. I had a plan to go to Tirumala very frequently. Because my father was in Athyananda Kankaryam (near Kulashekarapadi) both perumal Sannathi and Peria Jeer Mutt. What Oppilippan did for me: While I proceeding towards Thirunangoor 11 Garudaseva

alongwith my mother, mother-in-law and brother-in-law, a gentleman(stranger) came from the next bogie and told me to go to Oppilippan for 5 sravanams. I do not know the person. He also does not know about me. This is the beginning stage to go to Oppiliappan (From March 1993 - 100th year Thirunangur Garuda Sevai). By his grace till now I will be at Oppiliappan sannadhi. My interesting role in any divyasthalam is Madapalli Kainkaryam / sannadhi parcharagam only. Oppiliappan - Thanthanan thanathal Nizhale - Alwar Sol. The same anugraham for me also. A devotee in U.S.A. by Name Dr.Sadagopan has helped me in purchasing vessels for Madapalli. Fortunately, the devotee is well known person to my Vice President (Oppiliappankoil native

person). There are three kainkaraparars : 1. Swamy carrying Samprani Chetti, 2.Swamy carrying Hanumar Big Val Dheepam 3. Swamy carrying Oppiliappan Aganda Deepam. After AARATHI AT MOOLAVAR SANNADHI all the 3 swamies will go around the temple. Nearly 1000 bhakthas sitting around the praharam for prasadam. Pulihorai and Thadhi Annam were only distributed. After that as perumal wish, Kadhambam is being prepared alongwith Karuppu Ulundu Vadai and Payasam. The above prasadam is prepared only from Bhakthasas contribution. Unknowingly, they come forward to help to prepare above prasadams. During Sahasranama Archanai, 12 padi Sakaraipongal will be

prepared and distributed by the above swamis separately. Swamy No.2 will contribute for Thathiannam, Karuppu Ulundu Vadam (big) and Payasam. We are the persons of 6 (my brother-in-law and four others alongwith me - will go and do kainkaryam on Sravanam day and will be leaving Oppiliapppn koil on the same day for the next duty at chennai. Only Panguni Sravanam, we will stay one day extra because a Thirumanjanam for Moolavar and thiruvadi Thirumanjanam for Ponnappan and Boomidevi Thayar, Ramar, Lakshmanar, Seethai and Hanumar, Swami Desikan in a big and grand scale. Every Sravanam and thirumanjanam will be done by Swamy No.2 Hanumar Val Deepam - Mr Ravichandran who is working in City Union Bank, Thiruvarur. His father was doing the Sravana Deepam. After his father have gone to Paramapadam, Perumal has given the rights to his son Ravichandran. The following items will be procured on Sravanam day: 1. Rice (nearly 80-100 measures) depending on the rush. 2. Jaggery 3. Curd - Three Tins 4. Vegetables 5. Provisions for Kadambam and for Thadhiannam 6. Karuppu Ulundu Vadai - 3Kgs. 7. Kadalaipurappu 1/2 Kg., Thuvaramparuppu 1/2Kgs. - 2 kilo Oils. 8. Payathamparuppu 1/2 kg. - Jagerry - 1 kg. - Sundaikai(for Kadambam) - Kunkuma poo 9. 2 litres of milk (a native of Oppiliappan koil) 10.Madapalli Thaligai Vasthram - 20metres will be purchased one of the devotee for covering all the thaligai. Item Nos.6 and 7 a devotee of Kumbakonam (Indira Stores) Item No.8 a devotee of Valakudi (now residing at Chennai) Item No.9 a devotee of Oppiliappan koil Item No.10 a devotee of Chennai Next Sravanam Day : 26th September, 2007 (Sunday) I will be leaving on Saturday morning and reach Oppiliappan Koil in the night. Oppiliappan Thiruvadigale Saranam All the best S.THIRUNARAYANAN Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell.

DELETE button is history. Unlimited mail storage is just a click away.

Guest guest

SrI:|

Dear Sriman Thirunarayanan Swamin: adiyEn praNAms:

It's nice to learn SravaNA Dheepa Kainkaryam by Swamin to Lord Sri

Oppiliappan. Under the able guidance of Sriman Dr.Sadagopan Swamin,

adiyArs like adiyEn and few other experienced peoples have joined

together to perform kainkaryam and upliftment of Thiru Nangur

Dhivyadesams which is neglected for so many years. We formed a trust

named " Thirunangur Divyadesa Rakshana Trust " under the head of

Dr.Sadagopan Swamin(Overseas) Sriman Vasudevan varahachary (India

co-ordinator) which ensures NithyAradhanam (daily 4 kala poojas) to

emperumaan, opening up of temples at fixed timings (which is a main

concern in this Thirunangur DD which enables sEvarthi's to have

darshan), temple cleanliness, Nandavanam maintanence, betterment of

battars, temple workers.

We started the Kainkaryam on APRIL 1, 2007 beginning with THiru

Vaikuntha Vinnagaram by the grace of Lord Sri Vaikuntha NAthar (Lord

of ABODE) and subsequently we had taken up Thiru Arimeya Vinnagram and

Thiru Semponsei Koil as our next divyadesam for kainkaryams from APRIL

14,2007 onwards. To have a virtual visit and to know the kainkaryams

initiated, adiyEn requests Swamin to kindly look into the following:

http://thiruvaikuntavinnagaram.blogspot.com/

http://thirusemponseikoil.blogspot.com/

Swamin can also look into the series of e-books on this DD's which is

released by Sri Sadagopan swamin from www.ahobilavalli.org site.

TO ensure that, the initiated kainkaryams were properly implemented,

we frequently visited these DD's every month by any of our members.

AdiyEn requests Swamin and family & friends to join in this

kainkaryams and whenever possible please do visit these divyadesams at

Thirunangur or spread a word by mouth to your friends and relatives.

srimathe ramanujaya nama:

adiyEn,

senthil.b

Oppiliappan , thirunarayanan swamy iyengar

<nanu_04011955 wrote:

>

> Srimathe Ramanujaya nama

>

> I would like to introduce myself as S.Thirunarayanan. I belongs

to Karappangadu near Mannargudi.

>

> By Oppliappan Grace, I am regularly going to Oppiliappan Koil for

every Sravanam day. This is not done by me. There is a wonderful

story behind it.

>

> I was working in TVS. I had 90 days Compensatory Off in my

record. Our top official was insisting me to clear all the C-off

immediately. I told them it will be empty soon. I had a plan to go

to Tirumala very frequently. Because my father was in Athyananda

Kankaryam (near Kulashekarapadi) both perumal Sannathi and Peria Jeer

Mutt.

>

> What Oppilippan did for me:

>

> While I proceeding towards Thirunangoor 11 Garudaseva alongwith

my mother, mother-in-law and brother-in-law, a

gentleman(stranger) came from the next bogie and told me to go to

Oppilippan for 5 sravanams. I do not know the person. He also does

not know about me. This is the beginning stage to go to Oppiliappan

(From March 1993 - 100th year Thirunangur Garuda Sevai). By his grace

till now I will be at Oppiliappan sannadhi.

>

> My interesting role in any divyasthalam is Madapalli Kainkaryam /

sannadhi parcharagam only. Oppiliappan - Thanthanan thanathal Nizhale

- Alwar Sol. The same anugraham for me also. A devotee in U.S.A. by

Name Dr.Sadagopan has helped me in purchasing vessels for Madapalli.

Fortunately, the devotee is well known person to my Vice President

(Oppiliappankoil native person).

>

> There are three kainkaraparars : 1. Swamy carrying Samprani

Chetti, 2.Swamy carrying Hanumar Big Val Dheepam 3. Swamy carrying

Oppiliappan Aganda Deepam. After AARATHI AT MOOLAVAR SANNADHI all the

3 swamies will go around the temple.

>

> Nearly 1000 bhakthas sitting around the praharam for prasadam.

Pulihorai and Thadhi Annam were only distributed. After that as

perumal wish, Kadhambam is being prepared alongwith Karuppu Ulundu

Vadai and Payasam.

>

> The above prasadam is prepared only from Bhakthasas contribution.

Unknowingly, they come forward to help to prepare above prasadams.

During Sahasranama Archanai, 12 padi Sakaraipongal will be prepared

and distributed by the above swamis separately. Swamy No.2 will

contribute for Thathiannam, Karuppu Ulundu Vadam (big) and Payasam.

>

> We are the persons of 6 (my brother-in-law and four others

alongwith me - will go and do kainkaryam on Sravanam day and will be

leaving Oppiliapppn koil on the same day for the next duty at chennai.

>

> Only Panguni Sravanam, we will stay one day extra because a

Thirumanjanam for Moolavar and thiruvadi Thirumanjanam for Ponnappan

and Boomidevi Thayar, Ramar, Lakshmanar, Seethai and Hanumar, Swami

Desikan in a big and grand scale.

>

> Every Sravanam and thirumanjanam will be done by Swamy No.2

Hanumar Val Deepam - Mr Ravichandran who is working in City Union

Bank, Thiruvarur. His father was doing the Sravana Deepam. After his

father have gone to Paramapadam, Perumal has given the rights to his

son Ravichandran.

>

> The following items will be procured on Sravanam day:

>

> 1. Rice (nearly 80-100 measures) depending on the rush.

> 2. Jaggery

> 3. Curd - Three Tins

> 4. Vegetables

> 5. Provisions for Kadambam and for Thadhiannam

> 6. Karuppu Ulundu Vadai - 3Kgs.

> 7. Kadalaipurappu 1/2 Kg., Thuvaramparuppu 1/2Kgs. - 2 kilo Oils.

> 8. Payathamparuppu 1/2 kg. - Jagerry - 1 kg. - Sundaikai(for

Kadambam) - Kunkuma poo

> 9. 2 litres of milk (a native of Oppiliappan koil)

> 10.Madapalli Thaligai Vasthram - 20metres will be purchased one of

the devotee for covering all the thaligai.

>

> Item Nos.6 and 7 a devotee of Kumbakonam (Indira Stores)

> Item No.8 a devotee of Valakudi (now residing at Chennai)

> Item No.9 a devotee of Oppiliappan koil

> Item No.10 a devotee of Chennai

>

> Next Sravanam Day : 26th September, 2007 (Sunday)

>

> I will be leaving on Saturday morning and reach Oppiliappan Koil

in the night.

>

> Oppiliappan Thiruvadigale Saranam

>

> All the best

>

> S.THIRUNARAYANAN

>

>

>

> Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell.

>

Guest guest

Dear Sriman Thirunarayanan Swamin, It is nice to know about Swamin Kainkaryam to Our Sri Sri Oppiliyappan Swami. I was surprised to note that Swamin is from Karappankadu. AdiyEn from MelanammanKurichi (Sri Deivanayaga Perumal Swami Temple)near Karappankadu and moved to Bangalore long back. My Father Sri. K. Ramanujam Iyengar(Late) was doing Madappalli Kaikaryam/Prohitham there .We regularly observe Sri Thiruvona Vrutham. Eager know more from Swamin. AdiyEn chari RT"B.Senthil kumar" <b_senthil2002 wrote: SrI:|Dear Sriman Thirunarayanan Swamin: adiyEn praNAms:It's nice to learn SravaNA Dheepa Kainkaryam by Swamin to Lord SriOppiliappan. Under the able guidance of Sriman Dr.Sadagopan Swamin,adiyArs like adiyEn and few other experienced peoples have joinedtogether to perform kainkaryam and upliftment of Thiru NangurDhivyadesams which is neglected for so many years. We formed a trustnamed "Thirunangur Divyadesa Rakshana Trust" under the head ofDr.Sadagopan Swamin(Overseas) Sriman Vasudevan varahachary (Indiaco-ordinator) which ensures NithyAradhanam (daily 4 kala poojas) toemperumaan, opening up of temples at fixed timings (which is a mainconcern in this Thirunangur DD which enables sEvarthi's to havedarshan), temple cleanliness, Nandavanam maintanence, betterment ofbattars, temple

workers.We started the Kainkaryam on APRIL 1, 2007 beginning with THiruVaikuntha Vinnagaram by the grace of Lord Sri Vaikuntha NAthar (Lordof ABODE) and subsequently we had taken up Thiru Arimeya Vinnagram andThiru Semponsei Koil as our next divyadesam for kainkaryams from APRIL14,2007 onwards. To have a virtual visit and to know the kainkaryamsinitiated, adiyEn requests Swamin to kindly look into the following:http://thiruvaikuntavinnagaram.blogspot.com/http://thirusemponseikoil.blogspot.com/Swamin can also look into the series of e-books on this DD's which isreleased by Sri Sadagopan swamin from www.ahobilavalli.org site.TO ensure that, the initiated kainkaryams were properly implemented,we frequently visited these DD's every month by any of our members.AdiyEn

requests Swamin and family & friends to join in thiskainkaryams and whenever possible please do visit these divyadesams atThirunangur or spread a word by mouth to your friends and relatives.srimathe ramanujaya nama:adiyEn,senthil.bOppiliappan , thirunarayanan swamy iyengar<nanu_04011955 wrote:>> Srimathe Ramanujaya nama> > I would like to introduce myself as S.Thirunarayanan. I belongsto Karappangadu near Mannargudi.> > By Oppliappan Grace, I am regularly going to Oppiliappan Koil forevery Sravanam day. This is not done by me. There is a wonderfulstory behind it.> > I was working in TVS. I had 90 days Compensatory Off in myrecord. Our top official was insisting me to clear all the C-offimmediately. I told them it will be empty soon. I had a plan to goto

Tirumala very frequently. Because my father was in AthyanandaKankaryam (near Kulashekarapadi) both perumal Sannathi and Peria JeerMutt. > > What Oppilippan did for me:> > While I proceeding towards Thirunangoor 11 Garudaseva alongwith my mother, mother-in-law and brother-in-law, agentleman(stranger) came from the next bogie and told me to go toOppilippan for 5 sravanams. I do not know the person. He also doesnot know about me. This is the beginning stage to go to Oppiliappan(From March 1993 - 100th year Thirunangur Garuda Sevai). By his gracetill now I will be at Oppiliappan sannadhi.> > My interesting role in any divyasthalam is Madapalli Kainkaryam /sannadhi parcharagam only. Oppiliappan - Thanthanan thanathal Nizhale- Alwar Sol. The same anugraham for me also. A devotee in U.S.A. byName Dr.Sadagopan has helped me in purchasing vessels for Madapalli. Fortunately, the devotee is well

known person to my Vice President(Oppiliappankoil native person).> > There are three kainkaraparars : 1. Swamy carrying SampraniChetti, 2.Swamy carrying Hanumar Big Val Dheepam 3. Swamy carryingOppiliappan Aganda Deepam. After AARATHI AT MOOLAVAR SANNADHI all the3 swamies will go around the temple.> > Nearly 1000 bhakthas sitting around the praharam for prasadam. Pulihorai and Thadhi Annam were only distributed. After that asperumal wish, Kadhambam is being prepared alongwith Karuppu UlunduVadai and Payasam. > > The above prasadam is prepared only from Bhakthasas contribution.Unknowingly, they come forward to help to prepare above prasadams. During Sahasranama Archanai, 12 padi Sakaraipongal will be preparedand distributed by the above swamis separately. Swamy No.2 willcontribute for Thathiannam, Karuppu Ulundu Vadam (big) and Payasam. > > We are the persons of 6 (my

brother-in-law and four othersalongwith me - will go and do kainkaryam on Sravanam day and will beleaving Oppiliapppn koil on the same day for the next duty at chennai.> > Only Panguni Sravanam, we will stay one day extra because aThirumanjanam for Moolavar and thiruvadi Thirumanjanam for Ponnappanand Boomidevi Thayar, Ramar, Lakshmanar, Seethai and Hanumar, SwamiDesikan in a big and grand scale.> > Every Sravanam and thirumanjanam will be done by Swamy No.2 Hanumar Val Deepam - Mr Ravichandran who is working in City UnionBank, Thiruvarur. His father was doing the Sravana Deepam. After hisfather have gone to Paramapadam, Perumal has given the rights to hisson Ravichandran.> > The following items will be procured on Sravanam day:> > 1. Rice (nearly 80-100 measures) depending on the rush.> 2. Jaggery> 3. Curd - Three Tins> 4. Vegetables> 5. Provisions for

Kadambam and for Thadhiannam> 6. Karuppu Ulundu Vadai - 3Kgs.> 7. Kadalaipurappu 1/2 Kg., Thuvaramparuppu 1/2Kgs. - 2 kilo Oils.> 8. Payathamparuppu 1/2 kg. - Jagerry - 1 kg. - Sundaikai(forKadambam) - Kunkuma poo> 9. 2 litres of milk (a native of Oppiliappan koil)> 10.Madapalli Thaligai Vasthram - 20metres will be purchased one ofthe devotee for covering all the thaligai. > > Item Nos.6 and 7 a devotee of Kumbakonam (Indira Stores)> Item No.8 a devotee of Valakudi (now residing at Chennai)> Item No.9 a devotee of Oppiliappan koil> Item No.10 a devotee of Chennai> > Next Sravanam Day : 26th September, 2007 (Sunday)> > I will be leaving on Saturday morning and reach Oppiliappan Koilin the night. > > Oppiliappan Thiruvadigale Saranam> > All the best> > S.THIRUNARAYANAN> > >

> Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell.>

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now