celebration !

V.Sadagopan

- nama-dallas

nama-dallas

Monday, September 17, 2007 3:39 AM

[nama-dallas] Digest Number 79

NAMA Dallas

Messages In This Digest (2 Messages)

1. Sri NigamAntha MahAdEsikan Thirunakshathram, 22nd september'07 Hemamalini Sridhar

2. http://www.madhuranthakam.emperumanartemples.net srihi

View All Topics | Create New Topic

Sri NigamAntha MahAdEsikan Thirunakshathram, 22nd september'07

Posted by: "Hemamalini Sridhar" hemamalinisridhar hema7malini

Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:59 am (PST)

Dearest Srivaishnavas,We are planning to celebrate KavithArkikasimham,Sarvathanthra Swathanthrar ThUppul Sri NigamAnthaMahAdEsikan Thirunakshathram on September 22nd Saturday at 6.00P.M ,at the residence of Sri Veeraragahavn Narayanan.Agenda:1. Group Recitation of Swamy Desikan SthOthrams:- SrI Hayagreeva sthOthram- SrI Sthuthi- SrI GodhAthuthi- SudharsanAshtakam- Garuda dhANdakam2. Group recitation of Swamy Desikan's Tamilprabandhams- adaikkalappatthu- prabhandha saaram- mummaNikkOvai- navamaNi maalai- adhikara sangraham- atthigirimahathmyamSongs by BhagawathasSpecial talk by Veeraragahavan.SaaRRumuRai.3. Recitation of PiLLai anthAthi, VaazhitthirunAmam,thirunAL paattu and Swamy Desikan mangaLam sthOthramDistribution of prasAdhamsAddress2200 Waterview Parkway apt #2136Richardson-75080Tel #214-934-8534.Kindly call Mr. Veeraghavan to confirm your participation. AzhwAr EmperumAnAr Desikan ThiruvadigaLE SaraNam

Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (1)

http://www.madhuranthakam.emperumanartemples.net

Posted by: "srihi" srihi lsridhar29

Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:08 pm (PST)

SrihiRespected BhagavathasGreetings. Today is greatday for us. Today Udayavars Panachasamaskara Vybhavam was celebrated at Madhuranthakam. Last year I had an oppurtunity to attend the Vybhavam at Madhuranthakam, unfortunately i could not go this time.But I wish to inform you a glad news , Now our Madhuranthakam temple has a new own website. The url is http://www.madhuranthakam.emperumanartemples.netThis web site was built in short time . Any short comings please inform me.Please dont make any comments which will hurt anybody, if any comments you want to make any controversial about the website please send a private mail. I have presented whatever told to me.I pray my Guru H H Rangapriya Swamiji to bless me to domaymorekainkaryam.DasanSridhar

Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (1)

Visit Your Group

Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Yoga Groups

Find Enlightenment

& exchange insights

with other members

Y! Messenger

Instant hello

Chat over IM with

group members.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Members | Calendar

Change settings via the Web ( ID required) Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Individual | Switch format to Traditional Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Un