CD with me and I am trying to make some copies

for distribution .

NamO Veda PurushAya ,

V.Sadagopan

- vnv

Dr.V.Sadagopan

Monday, August 11, 2008 8:10 AM

Re: Fw: Yagyopavitrams

Sandhyavandanam CDs both for Sama and Yajur vedas are available with me. It can be procured from me by whoever wants it. Regards V N Venkatanathan

"Dr.V.Sadagopan" <yennappan

10/08/2008 03:12 AM

To

Raja Srinivasan <saligram

cc

VNV <VNV, ajiva.rts, VRR <vrajaji

Subject

Re: Fw: Yagyopavitrams

SrI: Dear Sriman SrinivAsan : I am sorry to hear that Srimad Poundareekapuram Andavan Aasramam has no more copies of the DVD . By copy of this note , I am requesting Sriman V.N.Venktanathan to look into the possibility of creating additional copies to meet the needs such as Yours .Thanks SrI VNV for looking into this . Dear Sri Sriram : Did I send you a copy of the DVD of Saama Vedha SandyAvandhanam for help with digitization a syou did so very well with the Yajur Vedha Sandhya in Sripedia archives ? - Raja Srinivasan Dr.V.Sadagopan Cc: VRR Saturday, August 09, 2008 12:51 PM Re: Fw: Yagyopavitrams Dear Sri Sadagopan:We were in Srirangam last month. On July 9th we celebrated the Upanayanam of my son Haree Krisha Srinivasan. It was a grand celebration and the very next day he underwent Samasrayanam. We are very happy that Haree has started learning the Sandhyavandana mantrams and is doing the same every day! The P.Ashram did not hve the Sama Veda Sandhya Videos. So I am not sure what to do. I've asked my father to get the video when they do have it. I am looking for Samithis for his Thalai Avaniavittam Homa. Where can I get them in the US? Please advise.On Sat, Aug 9, 2008 at 8:02 AM, Dr.V.Sadagopan <yennappan wrote: SrI: Dear Sri Srinivasan : I have copied Srimathy Vimala Rajaji on your note . As I indicated in my mail , Smt.Vimala Rajaji has the PooNals and has taken the responsibility to send them . Glad to hear that your son is celebrating Talai AavaNi avittam . Do you still have the Sama Veda SandhyA Vandhanam CD , which if I remember right , you were going to digitize as Sri Sriram of Los Gatos did for Yajur Sanshya in the ibiblio.org/sripedia . Best wishes, V.Sadagopan - Raja Srinivasan yennappan Saturday, August 09, 2008 10:41 AM Yagyopavitrams Dear Sri Sadagopan:Please send me 2 sets of the same -- one for me and one for my son who will be celebrating his "thalai Avaniavittam". My address is 11094 La Paloma Drive, Cupertino, CA 95014.-- Thanks & RegardsRaja Srinivasan -- Thanks & RegardsRaja Srinivasan

• 3 years later...