IndiaDivine.org

Dwadasa seva of Sriman Narayana

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Bhagavathas,

I am today a senior citizen. In my young days, I had seen pictures of Sriman Narayana in 12 forms i.e. Dwadasa Murthys. One Murthy will have Chakram on all His four hands. The second Murthy will have Sankham in all His four hands. Like wise there would be 12 Murthys having one Ayudham in all his four hands. The pictures of these Murthys were very enchanting. But in those young days, I did not collect them. But now I am interested to have the Darshan of these Divya Murthys in Dwadasa Namam. Can any Bhagavatha please guide me where these pictures can be had.

Dasan

Raghunathan

SrI:

Dear Sriman Raghunathan :

The DhvAdasa Seva of Sriman Narayanan

is captured in beautiful line drawing form

by Smt. ChitralEkha and with appropriate

Urdhva dhAraNa Mantrams for

Sri VaishNavaas .

Swamy Desikan blessed us with a Tamil

Prabhandham named " Panniru Naamam "

and in it our revered AchAryan pays tribute

to Lord VaradarAjan as DhvAdasa Naama

Moorthy.

Please enjoy these beautiful images

and the sacred descriptions of the unique

weapons adorned by the Lord on His

four hands .

NamO NaarAyaNAya ,

V.Sadagopan

-

raghunathan r

Oppiliappan

Thursday, November 27, 2008 7:30 AM

Dwadasa seva of Sriman Narayana

Dear Bhagavathas,

I am today a senior citizen. In my young days, I had seen pictures of Sriman Narayana in 12 forms i.e. Dwadasa Murthys. One Murthy will have Chakram on all His four hands. The second Murthy will have Sankham in all His four hands. Like wise there would be 12 Murthys having one Ayudham in all his four hands. The pictures of these Murthys were very enchanting. But in those young days, I did not collect them. But now I am interested to have the Darshan of these Divya Murthys in Dwadasa Namam. Can any Bhagavatha please guide me where these pictures can be had.

Dasan

Raghunathan

namo narayana

Respected Sir,

Please find the attached twelve picture files of the most-divine and hearting pleasing images of the Lord.

Sincerely,

Kamlesh--- On Thu, 11/27/08, raghunathan r <rraghunathan_in wrote:

raghunathan r <rraghunathan_in Dwadasa seva of Sriman NarayanaOppiliappan Date: Thursday, November 27, 2008, 7:30 AM

Dear Bhagavathas,

Dasan

Raghunathan

namo narayanayaWe are grateful to sri Kamlesh for sharing with us the Dwadasa Moorthys' pictures.While we have worshiped His Archavadarams, Vaikunta sevai and Paarkadal sevai, this is the first time we are blessed with this.We pray the Moorthys to bless sri Kamlesh and his family with the very best.We also thank Mr Raghunathan for the request which gave us this opportunity.adiyenRaman --- On Thu, 27/11/08, Veryytterium <veryytterium wrote:Veryytterium <veryytteriumRe: Dwadasa seva of Sriman NarayanaOppiliappan Cc: rraghunathan_inDate: Thursday, 27 November, 2008, 8:34 PM

namo narayana

Respected Sir,

Please find the attached twelve picture files of the most-divine and hearting pleasing images of the Lord.

Sincerely,

Kamlesh--- On Thu, 11/27/08, raghunathan r <rraghunathan_ in > wrote:

raghunathan r <rraghunathan_ in > Dwadasa seva of Sriman NarayanaOppiliappanThursday, November 27, 2008, 7:30 AM

Dear Bhagavathas,

Dasan

Raghunathan

Dear Sri Kamlesh,

Thanks for the dhEvAmirtham in the form of Dwadasha Moorthy pics. :)

adiyEn,

PL.Sreenivasan

--- On Thu, 11/27/08, Veryytterium <veryytterium wrote:

Veryytterium <veryytteriumRe: Dwadasa seva of Sriman NarayanaOppiliappan Cc: rraghunathan_inDate: Thursday, November 27, 2008, 8:34 PM

namo narayana

Respected Sir,

Sincerely,

raghunathan r <rraghunathan_ in > Dwadasa seva of Sriman NarayanaOppiliappanThursday, November 27, 2008, 7:30 AM

Dear Bhagavathas,

Dasan

Raghunathan

Swamin Sri Kamalesh,

Dhanyan, Dhanyan, Dhanyan for the twelve vyuha murthy pictures. It is a rare sight for me recalling my young days when I had the darshan of these pictures. Thank you very much.

I am really grateful for the Oppiliappan Group for having given us the platform for retrieving all our old treasures.

Dhanyan Swami,

Dasan

Raghunathan--- On Thu, 11/27/08, Veryytterium <veryytterium wrote:

Veryytterium <veryytteriumRe: Dwadasa seva of Sriman NarayanaOppiliappan Cc: rraghunathan_inDate: Thursday, November 27, 2008, 7:04 AM

namo narayana

Respected Sir,

Sincerely,

Dear Bhagavathas,

Dasan

Raghunathan