IndiaDivine.org

Congratulations to Sri Madhava Kannan and Sri Venkat Kanumalla Swamins

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Bhagavatas:

I am delighted to learn that Sri Madhava Kannan and Sri Venkat Kanumalla Swamins have been honored by Sri Ramanuja Mission Inc of Srirangam Srimad Andavan (Periyasramam) with the titles of "Kainkarya Tilakam" and "Kainkarya Rathnam" respectively.

The duos richly deserve the recognition. If anything, I might venture to say that this has been rather overdue!

I also congratulate Sri Ramanuja Mission on their right choice.

May the "Kainkarya Sri" of all of us grow from strength to strength in the days ahead.

Dasoham

Anbil Ramaswamy

Guest guest

Dear Sri Anbil Swamy, Please accept adiyen's humble PraNAmAs and Thank you for your kind words, which adiyen do not deserve. adiyen is just a servant of Srimad Azhagiyasingar and HH ordered adiyen to be a servant of the Divya-Dampatis. We all heard there are no rewards for doing AjnA-Kaimkaryam like Sandhya-vandanam etc..( but there is punishment for not doing AjnA-Kaimkaryam ). adiyen sincerely feels so humble that a servant is being rewarded for doing his duty ( which is an AjnA-Kainkaryam ordered by his Acharya ). I can only remember one verse from Bhagavad-Gita: " apichetsu durAchAro bhajate mAm ananyabhAk - sAdhurevasamantavya: samyak-vyavasitohisa: " May adiyen not get puffed up with rewards, and ever remain a servant of the Divya-Dampatis, BhAgavatAs and Srimad Azhagiyasingar. Once again,

THANK you all for your kind words. Srimad Azhagiyasingar Thiruvadigale SaraNam. adiyen venkat kanumalla.Ram Anbil <Ramanbil wrote: Dear Bhagavatas: I am delighted to learn that Sri Madhava Kannan and Sri Venkat Kanumalla Swamins have been honored by Sri Ramanuja Mission Inc of Srirangam Srimad Andavan

(Periyasramam) with the titles of "Kainkarya Tilakam" and "Kainkarya Rathnam" respectively. The duos richly deserve the recognition. If anything, I might venture to say that this has been rather overdue! I also congratulate Sri Ramanuja Mission on their right choice. May the "Kainkarya Sri" of all of us grow from strength to strength in the days ahead. Dasoham Anbil Ramaswamy

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.