IndiaDivine.org

Tirnangur Divyadesams

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Swamin:

It is great to learn of your efforts on kankaryams at Tirunangur Divyadesam.

I am sure that you are aware of some other Divyadesams in dire need crying for attention.

They have no funds for even Deepam, vastram and Naivedhyam - not to speak of Nitya Aradanams unlike in the Tirunangur Divydesams.

It is intriguing how and why so many Trusts formed over decades rollong out names of various celebrities as prime movers have not done so far ANYTHING at all for these pathetic cases and why they are concentrating on those that are better placed economically.

It would be a Himalayan kainkaryam to the Divya Damapatis, if you initiate action and personally involve yourself in providing the needed relief for these most deserving cases. I have identified FIVE such Divyadesams and have already given details in "Sri Ranga Sri". If you advise, I shall send you the details again for information and follow up.

You can always count on me for any service in this regard. Assuring you of my best and sincere attention at all times.

Dasoham

Anbil Ramaswamy