Tirnangur Divyadeszms

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

SrI:

Dear SrIman Anbil Swamin :

Thank you for your kind words .

It is indeed a pity that for a number of reasons many dhivya dEsa EmperumAns

and those dependent on the Dhivya Dampathis suffer from lack of care .

AzhwArs revealed to us the sacred feet of

the Dhivya Dampathis as our refuge and expected us

to share their anubhavam and maintain nithyArAdhanam

and uthsavams . The marginilization of these glorious

temples and the treasures there in is indeed heart breaking .

If only a significant number of our Members come forward to support

these temples thru adoption of these temples as our sacred responsibility ,

we can find a way to support the basic needs ( Vasthram , dheepam ,

NaivEdhyam , Occasional Thirumanjanam and minimal Uthsavams .

We can get volunteers from different trusts to visit the temples and

monitor the rightful usage of the invested funds . We can adopt

an incremental approach and build on the ongoing efforts of Vedics ,

ThirunAngUr Dhivya dEsam , Dhivya Desa Kaimkaryam Trust ,

KinchithkAram Trust and others . Slowly but surely , we can

turn this around . Sriman Soundararajan Desikan Swamy can

help us get close to the Commissioner of HRCE . Sriman Rajagopalan ,

Sriman Kasturi Ramadurai have considerable experience in tackling

Indian Bueraucracies .

Pleas e do send us all the Five dhivua dEsams that you have in mind,

we can add it to the roster of dhivya dEsams of concern and establish

priorities and level of support .Nothing will give me greater pleasure

than getting involved with fellow BhAgavathAs to serve the Dhivya

Dampathis .

NamO NaarAyaNAya ,

V.Sadagopan

-

Ram Anbil

yennappan ;

Cc: ramanbil

Saturday, July 28, 2007 2:54 PM

Tirnangur Divyadeszms

Dear Swamin:It is great to learn of your efforts on kankaryams at Tirunangur Divyadesam. I am sure that you are aware of some other Divyadesams in dire need crying for attention. They have no funds for even Deepam, vastram and Naivedhyam - not to speak of Nitya Aradanams unlike in the Tirunangur Divydesams. It is intriguing how and why so many Trusts formed over decades rollong out names of various celebrities as prime movers have not done so far ANYTHING at all for these pathetic cases and why they are concentrating on those that are better placed economically. It would be a Himalayan kainkaryam to the Divya Damapatis, if you initiate action and personally involve yourself in providing the needed relief for these most deserving cases. I have identified FIVE such Divyadesams and have already given details in "Sri Ranga Sri". If you advise, I shall send you the details again for information and follow up. You can always count on me for any service in this regard. Assuring you of my best and sincere attention at all times.DasohamAnbil Ramaswamy

Guest guest

Dear Sriman Sadagopan swamin, I'm Ramkumar Krishnamachari, a shishya of Sri Ahobila Mutt. I would like to come forward to make my humble contribution to your great efforts to maintain traditional nithya karyam at our temples. Pl. let me know the list of temples & the amounts ( monthly & annual) needed, not only will I do my little bit, but also forward to other friends & like minded people to do their bit as well. Best regards,Ram"Dr. Sadagopan" <yennappan wrote: SrI: Dear SrIman Anbil Swamin : Thank you for your kind words . It is indeed a pity that for a number of reasons many dhivya dEsa EmperumAns and those dependent on the Dhivya Dampathis suffer from lack of care . AzhwArs revealed to us the sacred feet of the Dhivya Dampathis as our refuge and expected us to share

their anubhavam and maintain nithyArAdhanam and uthsavams . The marginilization of these glorious temples and the treasures there in is indeed heart breaking . If only a significant number of our Members come forward to support these temples thru adoption of these temples as our sacred responsibility , we can find a way to support the basic needs ( Vasthram , dheepam , NaivEdhyam , Occasional Thirumanjanam and minimal Uthsavams . We can get volunteers from different trusts to visit the temples and monitor the rightful usage of the invested funds . We can adopt an incremental approach and build on the ongoing efforts of Vedics , ThirunAngUr Dhivya dEsam , Dhivya Desa Kaimkaryam Trust , KinchithkAram Trust and others . Slowly but surely , we can turn this around . Sriman Soundararajan Desikan Swamy can help us get close to the Commissioner of HRCE . Sriman Rajagopalan , Sriman Kasturi Ramadurai have considerable experience in tackling Indian Bueraucracies . Pleas e do send us all the Five dhivua dEsams that you have in mind, we can add it to the roster of dhivya dEsams of concern and establish priorities and level of support .Nothing will give me greater pleasure than getting involved with fellow BhAgavathAs to serve the Dhivya Dampathis . NamO NaarAyaNAya , V.Sadagopan - Ram Anbil yennappan (AT) computer (DOT) net ; Cc: ramanbil (AT) hotmail (DOT) com Saturday, July 28, 2007 2:54 PM Tirnangur Divyadeszms Dear Swamin:It is great to learn of your efforts on kankaryams at Tirunangur Divyadesam. I am

sure that you are aware of some other Divyadesams in dire need crying for attention. They have no funds for even Deepam, vastram and Naivedhyam - not to speak of Nitya Aradanams unlike in the Tirunangur Divydesams. It is intriguing how and why so many Trusts formed over decades rollong out names of various celebrities as prime movers have not done so far ANYTHING at all for these pathetic cases and why they are concentrating on those that are better placed economically. It would be a Himalayan kainkaryam to the Divya Damapatis, if you initiate action and personally involve yourself in providing the needed relief for these most deserving cases. I have identified FIVE such Divyadesams and have already given details in "Sri Ranga Sri". If you advise, I shall send you the details again for information and follow up. You can always count on me for any service in this regard. Assuring

you of my best and sincere attention at all times.DasohamAnbil Ramaswamy

Do you get hundreds of mails everyday? Delete none. Keep them all.