IndiaDivine.org

Sri Vellukudi swamiji 's visit to Kurukshetra- lord Partha sarathy temple

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear all SriVaishnava Swamin,The kinchitakaram trust had arranged a visit of Krishnanubhavam at Vrindavan and Kurukshetra and I got hold of a copy of the Programme in my recent visit to Chennai.He had planned that there will be a programme for a week at Vrindavan and then they will visit Kurukshetra for one day.The day was to start at 6 am at Brahma sarovar in kurukshetra with a holy bath and then move on to Jyotisar where the Bhagavad gita will be recited by all devotees.Thereafter they will move to Ban ganga where Bhisma lay on a bed of arrows and there will be a recital of Vishnu sahasra namam.I realised that all along I have heard Swamiji on tapes and I have a chance to meet 3000 Srivaishnavas and also present my project on Lord Partha Sarathy temple.I presented myself to swamiji at 7 am near Brahmakund and inspite of not knowing me earlier Swamiji listened to me and the project and announced it at Bhisma

kund where all the devotees applauded . I received donations for 1 sq yard ( around 3000 Rs ) but we are planning to buy land for between 75 lacs to 1 crore to build a temple of Lord Parthasarthy in the style of Triplicane .I hope all the srivaishnava community will support this endeavour.The pictures can be seen at http://picasaweb.google.com/narasimhankl/VisitToKurukshetraVellukudiSwamijiAdiyen is standing next to swamiji in 2 pics when he announced the temple.The progarmme went on very well and all the Devotees enjoyed the prayers to the Lord.I have the pleasure of sharing some snaps with all other devotees.AdiyenNarasimhannarasimhan kannan

DELETE button is history. Unlimited mail storage is just a click away.