IndiaDivine.org

Swami Desika Thirunakshathra Vaibhavam at Kanchepuram Sri Varadarajaperumal Temple.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Bhagavadas Adiyen would like to know whether any one , who attended the day's function at Kancheepuram on Purattasi Thiruvonam day , has taken the snaps of Swami Desikan and Perarulalan. If so , could that sevarthi be kind enough to upload the pictures in this site for others to view and get the blessings of Acharyan and Emperuman. Swami Desikan Thiruvadigale saranam . adiyen , Ramanuja dasan , G.Sampath.

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

Dear Sri Mukundan Thank you , sir , for the prompt response in sending the picts. We enjoyed viewing. Our compliments to Sri Balaji and Diwakar. Adiyen was fortunate enough to witness the function , personally , on the Thirunakshatram day. I was unable to leave the site even for a few minutes , since the whole programme was very interesting and moving. It may look strange . But as a senior citizen , I would say every Srivaishnavan in the Swami Desika Sampradayam should see the function at Kanchi to believe it. One gets moved the way the youth enjoys doing service to Perarulalan. My interest is to get the snaps taken during the ' PRIYA VIDAI" function. How the Lord , with great respect treat His ardent disciple , when the latter comes to Him on his birthday to get the blessings of the Lord and then takes leave at the end of the day. Believe me , half the time I was in tears witnessing this moving

scene. Could U ask some of your friends , who had taken snaps during this time to upload them on site. Thank you once again for your immediate respone. Adiyen , Ramanuja dasan , G.Sampath. Mukund <krupa wrote: SrI: Dear SrI Sampath, Please take a look at : http://www.pbase.com/svami/swamidesikan Under Thuppul, http://www.pbase.com/svami/thoopul you'll see pictures from 2 days taken during tirunakshatram. SrI Balaji & SrI Diwakar of Bangalore took them BTW, are you a member of enthrallin-archa , wherein we update over 500 members on latest pictures being uploaded in www.pbase.com/svami ? -dasan mukundan singapore On Behalf Of Sampath GTuesday, October 02, 2007 9:51 PMSrirangasri Swami Desika Thirunakshathra Vaibhavam at Kanchepuram Sri Varadarajaperumal Temple. Dear Bhagavadas Adiyen would like to know whether any one , who attended the day's function at

Kancheepuram on Purattasi Thiruvonam day , has taken the snaps of Swami Desikan and Perarulalan. If so , could that sevarthi be kind enough to upload the pictures in this site for others to view and get the blessings of Acharyan and Emperuman. Swami Desikan Thiruvadigale saranam . adiyen , Ramanuja dasan , G.Sampath. Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.