IndiaDivine.org

Sthala vruksham details wanted

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Sree VaishNavaa members ,can you please send me a list of the 108 Divyadesams and their respective Sthala vrukshams as I intend to present each divyadase with its corresponding sthal vruksha in www.srivaishnavam.wordpress.com blog .The current books on 108 DD - Karaikkudi ethirajan , Lifco,vaaraasree etc., don't contain this detail for all Divyadesams .for example punnai is the sthala vruksham for srirangam , vaazhai is for Uthamar koyil .etc., But this list is not comprehensive.If some one has the details for all the 108 DD adiyen requests for the same please .

available in the book THIRUMAL THIGAZHUM 108 DIVYA DESANGAL by THERAZHUNDUR RAMABHADRACHARIAR published by VANATHI PADHIPPAGAM cost RS.600 THERE WAS A REVIEW of this boof in SRINRISIMHAPRIYA -SEPTEMBER 2007 issue,kicha19 wrote: Respected Sree VaishNavaa members ,can you please send me a list of the 108 Divyadesams and their respective Sthala vrukshams as

I intend to present each divyadase with its corresponding sthal vruksha in www.srivaishnavam.wordpress.com blog .The current books on 108 DD - Karaikkudi ethirajan , Lifco,vaaraasree etc., don't contain this detail for all Divyadesams .for example punnai is the sthala vruksham for srirangam , vaazhai is for Uthamar koyil .etc., But this list is not comprehensive.If some one has the details for all the 108 DD adiyen requests for the same please .

Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.