IndiaDivine.org

Sri Padham

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Asthikas I intend to make stone studed Sangam Chakram and Sri Padham and Lakshmi and keep it my puja shelf for worshiping. While designing I have come across two types of Sri Padhams. I have attached them with this mail. In figure 1, there is a curve in the padham. I have marked it as X in the figure. Whit does the curve means. In

other type of padham that is in figure 2 the there is no curve. Which padham is a correct one Anybody can enlighten me. Kumaraguru.

• 2 weeks later...

SrI:

Dear Sriman (Dr.) Muralidharan :

I have given my inputs to Sriman

Kumara Guru Iyer few days back.

Best Rgards,

V.Sadagopan

-

Thothadri Muralidharanan

Kumaraguru Iyer

Cc: Dr.Sadagopan ; SRS

Thursday, November 08, 2007 12:37 PM

Re: Re: Sri Padham

On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 Kumaraguru Iyer wrote :>Dear Asthikas>>> I intend to make stone studed Sangam Chakram and Sri Padham and Lakshmi and keep it my puja shelf for worshiping. While designing I have come across two types of Sri Padhams. I have attached them with this mail. In figure 1, there is a curve in the padham. I have marked it as X in the figure. Whit does the curve means. In other type of padham that is in figure 2 the there is no curve.>> Which padham is a correct one> Anybody can enlighten me.>> Kumaraguru.>>>> >>>

Dear Sir I thank you very much for your guidance. I am progressing the manufacturing of Sri Padham which may take about 2 months to complete. I shall show the Sri Padam, when it is ready. Kumaraguru Iyer "Dr. Sadagopan" <yennappan wrote: SrI: Dear Sriman (Dr.) Muralidharan : I have given my inputs to Sriman Kumara Guru Iyer few days back. Best Rgards, V.Sadagopan - Thothadri Muralidharanan Kumaraguru Iyer Cc: Dr.Sadagopan ; SRS Thursday, November 08, 2007 12:37 PM Re: Re: Sri Padham On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 Kumaraguru Iyer wrote :>Dear Asthikas>>> I intend to make stone studed Sangam Chakram and Sri Padham and Lakshmi and keep it my puja shelf for worshiping. While designing I have come across two types of Sri Padhams. I have attached them with this mail. In figure 1, there is a curve in the padham. I have marked it as X in the figure. Whit does the curve means. In other type of padham that is in figure 2 the there is no curve.>> Which padham is a correct one> Anybody can enlighten me.>> Kumaraguru.>>>> >>Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam protection

around> Do You ?