IndiaDivine.org

Thiruppavai discourses by U.Ve. Velukkudi Krishnan Swami

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Bhagavathas, Could some one in the group provide info if Thiruppavai upanyasam by Shri. U.Ve. Velukkudi Krishnan Swami is being shown in any channel and timings for the same? Thank you, Regards, Aarthi

Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online.

Namaskarams to all,I was unable to find Sriman U Ve Velukkudi Krishnan Swami's discourses in any of the TV channels this year, 2007. However a new set of Thiruppavai Upanyasams delivered by swami have been updated in the following link. http://www.ibiblio.org/ramanuja/thiruppavaiRegardsS Vijayaraghavan"If my faith burns bright, as I hope it will even if I stand alone, I shall be alive in the grave, and what is more, speaking from it."-Mahatma Gandhi

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Namaskarams to all, I understand that Sriman Velukkudi Krishnan Swami is giving live discourses in at YGP Auditorium, Thriumalai Pillai road, T.Nagar at 7 AM everyday. I do not think it is telecasted in any television channel at this point. Regards, Ramkumar KrishnanmchariVijayaraghavan Sundaravaradan <iiraghavan wrote: Namaskarams to all,I was unable to find Sriman U Ve Velukkudi Krishnan Swami's discourses in any of the

TV channels this year, 2007. However a new set of Thiruppavai Upanyasams delivered by swami have been updated in the following link. http://www.ibiblio.org/ramanuja/thiruppavaiRegardsS Vijayaraghavan"If my faith burns bright, as I hope it will even if I stand alone, I shall be alive in the grave, and what is more, speaking from it."-Mahatma Gandhi Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.