IndiaDivine.org

re - a revolutionary lady

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear sri vaishNava perunthagaiyeer,

After going through the 'brilliant write up' as Sri MadhavakkaNNan swamy names it, by our respected sriman Anbil Ramaswamy I feel his 'presentation skill' has come out at its best.

The way the points have been listed and an explanation given to the points is something extra ordinary.

Since I am a trainer in 'engineering and management' - for more than 14 years now – I know how essential is this 'presentation skills' to keep the 'audience' and 'reader' interest.

Perhaps seniors in the list like Sri Sadagopan swamy of New York, [agewise and seniority wise for long years in the email groups] Sri Mani varadarajan who runs bhakthi list [now in hiatus] and Sri krishnamachari swamin of Chicago, Sri Madhavakkannan and others, may recall the discussion in the email lists, how essential is this 'presentation skills' to attract the younger generation and sustain their interest in the sri vaishNava matters. And it even contained a liberalization of dress code etc to keep younger generation inside, instead of creating a shorter ring around the present aachaaryaas - during that time - may be it is in 2002 or 2003 [re bhakti list archives of Mani]

I remember Sri RR of andavan asramam also participated in the discussion by sending few articles.

And to add one more – for any thing and every thing, if we want an 'authentication' or 'quote from poorva aachaaryaas' – think for a moment - even those poorva aachaaryaas if they have not thought slightly differently - at least then which means during their period – we may not have these many wonderful interpretations and thereby understanding the richness of the very same verses.

Further one more – we are NOT AT ALL touching the original verses – thereby they remain sacrosanct – what we are trying to do is to interpret them as per present day outlooks. So bear in mind this before calling for references or authentication from poorva aachaaryaas for anything and every thing.

This is NOT an advise but a sincere suggestion after going thru the mails of sri anbil and sowmyanarayanan giving sources.

Dhasan

Vasudevan MG