IndiaDivine.org

Video Sri Vishnu Sahasra Namam Pravachanam by Sri Anantapadmanabhan

Rate this topic

Guest guest

ALL CREDIT GOES TO RAMASUNDARAM SWAMYramsund32

---------- Forwarded message ----------ramsund32 <ramsund32Feb 13, 2008 6:18 AMSubject:Video Sri Vishnu Sahasra Namam Pravachanam by Sri AnantapadmanabhanFriendsI have posted the first two capsules,10 minutes each, both introductory by nature.Dinam oru Divyanamam is expected from today.I will strive my utmost to record and post every volume, though the timing of telecast is somewhat inconvenient for me,interfering with my morning walk.In case I miss an episode once in a while, may the Lord forgive me and so will the Rasika fraternity.Sri Anantapadmanabhan has started well, in his lucid and erudite style.The location for the first chants is Kurukshetra, where the great devotee Bhismacharya gave the universe Vishnusahasranamam from his death-bed.VSN001 2 rar files 10 minutesVSN002 2 rar files 10 minutesI have created a new section titled Vishnusahasranamam under Videowww.sangeethamshare.org/ramasundaramunder

Video/VishnusahasranamamRegardsS.Ramasundaram

Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.