IndiaDivine.org

Sakshuus Upanishad

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Swamins,

Below is an email from my brother, who is querying about Sakshuus Upanishad and possibly any slokas or upanishads about handling sugar problems. BTW, for the latter, I told him that a good exercise regime will help him also, besides a good regular prayer. (I also think the latter problem (also the former problem too?) arises, because human beings in the (first/present) world are trying to beat the evolution, whereby the human body has developed over million years or so! After all, we used to be hunter gatherers and hence exercise used to be normal part of life - at least then!)

Any helpful pointers to my brother would be deeply appreciated.

Dasan,

Lakshminarasimhan

-------------------------

I learn there is one upanishad called SAKSHUUS Upanishad. If one chants this regularly his EYES (SAKSHUS) get cured of all diseases. Even HYPER MYOPIA Gets cured. Of course cataract never comes to these persons. I saw some one referrring this in tiruvenkatam group but no detail yet. Can someone throw light on this Upanishad please and also the method of chanting please? Also there must be some upanishad for SUGAR. Lord Nrusimha is athi devatha for blood and blood sugar. But I dont know the exact mantras and way to chant. Please help please. Pranams, SriFind it at www.seek.com.au Your Future Starts Here. Dream it? Then be it!