IndiaDivine.org

Book on Prabandham

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Swamins,

I am looking for a book where in i want to read the meanings

of nalaayiram in tamil. Sometime back there was a posting regarding

this and someone suggested to get the book from giri traders, chennai.

If anybody know the name of the book and where we can get it?I would

be thankful. Thanks in advance.

Dasi,

Sridevi Suresh PB

Dear Sir,

One of the best set of NINE volumed DIVYA PRABHANDAM

with excellent " URAI " is by Sri R Kamalakannan,.

Publisher - Vardhamanan Pathippagam, 141, North Usman

St. A R R complex, T Nagar, Chennai - Ph 28142377.

Sri Kamalakannan - in the first volume - gives a 208

pages thesis paper, which is very very illuminating

and informative. This set was valued at Rs.1000/- and

the inagural offer was for Rs.600/- Definitely any

amount is worth to know about OUR DIVTA PRABHANDAM.

Namo Naarayaanaa "

adiyen

V S Rangachar

--- sridevispb <sridevispb wrote:

> Swamins,

> I am looking for a book where in i want to

> read the meanings

> of nalaayiram in tamil. Sometime back there was a

> posting regarding

> this and someone suggested to get the book from giri

> traders, chennai.

> If anybody know the name of the book and where we

> can get it?I would

> be thankful. Thanks in advance.

>

> Dasi,

> Sridevi Suresh PB

>

>

>

V.S. Rangachar

______________________________\

____

Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

Smt Sridevi Suresh , if she is at Chennai or any of her friends there, can get books published by Sri KokkalaiRajan Swami. He has done a great work. He has written "akala urai" for all the 4000. A few days back while I was searching for some old books at Triplicane Pycrafts Road platform, I was shocked and pained to find all thevolumes of his "Akala Urai" there -- not single copies but in bundles and bundles of each volume. Fresh from the press. Totally unsold. The vendor said the bundles are there for more than a month with nobody interested to purchase. I bought one full set for PLEASE BELIEVE ME just for Rs50/ Smt Sridevi may try there also.dasan,T.Raguveeradayal

Posted through Grouply, the better way to access your like this one. Check out Grouply here.

Dear Srivaishnavites, Here is some more information on "urai" on Nalayira Dhivya Prabantham 1) Sri Kokkalai JeRajan Swami may be contacted at the following address: Sri Kokkalai JeRajan,W146, Anna Nagar west Extension,CHENNAI 600100Ph: 04426543963. Adiyen contacted him over phone today. He says a few volumes are not available with him also (out of print) Interested may contact him directly for further information. Those in the overseas have to seek the help of their near and dear only as this Swamin has no mail ID. He is conducting classes on Nalayiram at the abovesaid address. 2) Sri Sridharan Swamy of http://namperumal.wordpress.com informs Sri Krishnaswamy Iyengar Swami, popularly known as Puthur Swami at puthur Agraharam, Trichy has an excellant edition in which we can read both Periyavaachchaan Pillai's vyaakyaanam and that of Puthur Swamy in today's Tamil. He may also be contacted to know the availability of the books. 3) Sridharan Swamy further adds that Uththamoor Swami's Tamil vyaakyaanam on prabhantham may be available with his son Sri Rajagopalan Swamy, Nathamuni Street, T.Nagar, Chennai. 4) Sri PBA swami's vyaakyaanam is also there But I do not know the contact address. Perhaps sumivaradan may be able to shed light. 5) While posting this message, my SDE Magudadheeban says that Srinivasan of Canada who was pioneer in Tamil computing has written an excellant commentary in English which he studied a few years back. Despite my search on the net I am unable to find out the linkdasan,T.Raguveeradayal